A Forbidden Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inati

Owl of Romance
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Weekdays: After 2:30 PM PST. Weekends: staggard
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Plot Idea:
A high school hires a new teacher for a new psychology class, a woman who specializes in detecting lies through the body language instead of through words and also explains why a person would lie in the way that they do at the time that they do it. It's a new look into the psychological world of lying and in this class, she meets a young man, one of her own students. He becomes infatuated with her and strives to be one of her best students not only to impress her, but to win the chance to spend more time with her. They grow closer and closer to one another, getting dangerously close to crossing that line that separates student from teachers until, one night, they completely jump over that night. They sleep together and become secret lovers, trying to balance school, professionalism, and their private, intimate, sexual relationship that they must keep hidden from everyone in the outside world.

A pretty vague idea that I think would be pretty fun to play out. My character will be playing the female teacher, the older woman, and I'm looking for someone to play the high school boy. No one under the age of 16, please, that's the lowest I will go because there will be quite a few sex scenes in here. I would prefer my partner to avoid one-liners or anything smaller than a paragraph because if it does become that small, I will lose interest in writing with you. Considering that my work schedule has slowed down considerably in comparison to a month or two ago, I can be on quite frequently and would like for my partner to be able to respond at least a couple times a day; slow replies will cause me to lose interest as well. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.