A few Yaoi ideas.

H

Hermit

Original poster
Guy A and Guy B are lovers, each having there own individual girlfriends. Both of there families are rich, so they need to keep there love a complete secrete and not let anyone else know but themselves or else there and there parents reputation will be destroyed. They spend nearly every night together in bed, saying to each other that this is not love, simply filling in for there desire's. Truth be told though, Guy A and Guy B have fallen for each other, but they will not admit it to each other. In fact, Guy A won't even admit it to himself. He's the stubborn type of character, but easily falls for anything Guy B says or does to him. Different problems and situations will arise throughout the roleplay like people almost figuring it out, them having weird, stupid fights, some tragedy could happen.

(( I did not create this idea, it was given to me. c: ))

Alice, or should I say, Alex. - Alice has already fallen down the rabbit hole and has already gone mad. - is now trying to save his dear sister, Alice. Even though she has gone insane already, doesn't mean that he still can't try. he goes down the hole, the exact same one that Alice had gone - Fell - down, years ago. When he did, Wonderland has changed, for the worse. The Red Queen had come back and was now controlling the land once again, and the White Queen has completely vanished. It seems as if everyone who had ever dared to help Alice has vanished. Well, all except The Mad Hatter and his son. Once Alex meets Hatter and his son, he begins to come to know what his sister had done in Wonderland. It wasn't all so great, nor was it all very bad.
He still continues to try and save his sister though, that is, until he falls in love with the Hatters son.

(( I happily created this idea because I absolutely love Alice In Wonderland cx ))

For their entire lives they have loved each other since day one. Most mates love and care for each other but on occasion there are some who don't get along all to well but eventually thing work out. The council has chosen them to be mates and they were placed in a house with a robot to act as their nurse maid. As they grew up they never really left their house as children, days were spent in class where they learned to read and write. Along with learning about math and science. But as tradition they also learned about their bodies and the homework was to learn their lover's body as they know their own. Once they both become old enough (( About 18-19 )), they finally decide to.. Well, make 'Love.'. Of course, once that happens you'd think they'd be happy forever right? Well that's where you're wrong. Once they make love, everything changes. One male has become dark and dominant, while the other, well, is the same. He's a little more submissive, but he's counted as being a Seke.
Of course, the Dominant male just. Stopped loving the Seke male, and in return, the Seke finally just stopped caring. - Rest will be continued if someone would like to join. -

So, that is what I have come up with. Honestly I find each and every idea interesting, and if someone doesn't like something about any of them, please inform me. Of course, I won't change them unless I think your idea is alright.
Anyways, I hope somebody enjoys and I'm always open for new plots and scenarios!.

I will not create the Character sheet for any of the Plots just yet because, well I want to wait ^^.

I might create more ideas as time goes on, I just need to think of them ~

Also, for the last idea. Please remember that the Dominant male will not act as a Master/Slave type thing. I'm a bit uncomfortable with BDSM, Slaves, and etc. c:

Anyways, bye~

I'd love to do the first plot with you :D

i'd like to do the alice in wonderland one. if that's alright

That's perfect!.

I was hoping to do that one ;3

Which one would you like to be dear? Alex or Hatter's Son?​

Hatters son X3, can we Discuss further details and conduct the rp through pm?