1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

A few ideas.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BigRedFurryDragonEmperorUK1995, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I have lots of ideas, but at the moment I feel like I want to do some Pokemon, though I will do almost everything with a good and interesting plot, who's interested?

Ok what am interested in.... the more *s they are the more I want to do it.

Pokemon Romance(Pokemon not trainers)*****
    Pokemon and Digimon romance*****
    Fantasy***
    Anything to do with Dragons***
    Digimon Romance(Again Digimon not tamers)*****
    Horror**
    Mystery*****
    Suspense*****
    Surprise*****
    Greek godXhuman*
    AnimalXHuman****
    AnimalXAnimal****
    PokemonXDiginon******
    PokemonXPokemon*****
    DigimonXDigimon*****
    DigimonXMystical Creature*****
    PokemonXMystical Creature*****

2. -raises hand slowly-
    I'm up for dragons; are they dragons with humanoid forms?

3. Ok great, and no. My idea is a romance, I was thinking Human X Dragon, which would mean soon or later, there would be hybrids. Now to start, the human would be in a field somewhere doing whatever, when she hears a roar from a injured dragon, when she goes to investigate, she finds out it is in fact the dragon king, and with minutes to spare, she must save him before a evil dragon takes over and destroy the human race.

This would contain side and main characters for us both.

4. I like It!

5. what era would you like this to be in?