A few ideas.

• Thread starter BigRedFurryDragonEmperorUK1995
  • Start date
B

BigRedFurryDragonEmperorUK1995

Original poster
I have lots of ideas, but at the moment I feel like I want to do some Pokemon, though I will do almost everything with a good and interesting plot, who's interested?

Ok what am interested in.... the more *s they are the more I want to do it.

Pokemon Romance(Pokemon not trainers)*****
Pokemon and Digimon romance*****
Fantasy***
Anything to do with Dragons***
Digimon Romance(Again Digimon not tamers)*****
Horror**
Mystery*****
Suspense*****
Surprise*****
Greek godXhuman*
AnimalXHuman****
AnimalXAnimal****
PokemonXDiginon******
PokemonXPokemon*****
DigimonXDigimon*****
DigimonXMystical Creature*****
PokemonXMystical Creature*****

-raises hand slowly-
I'm up for dragons; are they dragons with humanoid forms?

Ok great, and no. My idea is a romance, I was thinking Human X Dragon, which would mean soon or later, there would be hybrids. Now to start, the human would be in a field somewhere doing whatever, when she hears a roar from a injured dragon, when she goes to investigate, she finds out it is in fact the dragon king, and with minutes to spare, she must save him before a evil dragon takes over and destroy the human race.

This would contain side and main characters for us both.

Ok great, and no. My idea is a romance, I was thinking Human X Dragon, which would mean soon or later, there would be hybrids. Now to start, the human would be in a field somewhere doing whatever, when she hears a roar from a injured dragon, when she goes to investigate, she finds out it is in fact the dragon king, and with minutes to spare, she must save him before a evil dragon takes over and destroy the human race.

This would contain side and main characters for us both.
I like It!

what era would you like this to be in?