A few ideas. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarloch

Original poster
Alright, so I've got some ideas.

1) A story following a rich young socialite in the 1920s/1930s as she hooks up with a less than savory character and her life starts to fall apart, sinking deeper and deeper into depravity in order to experience new things. Would involve drugs, alcohol, dubious consent, public scenes, and multiple partners. I can play as the flapper girl, or across from her. (Could also be set in Warhammer 40k, with a young girl from an upper hive falling in with a cult of Slanesh.)

2) A quick scene set in the Victorian era at a Masquerade. Two people meet up and end up having wonderful anonymous fun times. Accidental incest would be great here. (mother/son, father/daughter, brother/sister, cousins, its pretty much all wincest)

3) A duchess in a high-fantasy setting bored in her life of luxury goes in disguise to a commoner's tavern. Could end up in all sorts of ways. Falling in love with a handsome rogue, being discovered and kidnapped, tricked into depravity because of her sheltered naivety, etc.

That about sums it up I think... if you like these, have questions, or an idea of your own, don't hesitate to drop a line!

I would love to do the second one with you ^-^

Yeah? Awesome! Would you want to do two random people or some sort of relation?

They could have been siblings but my character could be an adopted or is only half related ?

Sure thing! Adoption works wonderfully. What level of raunchyness are you down for?

*shrug* up to you. Want to pm me and we can plan this out??

Are you willing to do the second idea a second time? :)

I really like idea two as a brother/sister thing!

Still looking for people! Got a lot of interest in #2, would really like to do the others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.