1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Steampunk, Romance, Scifi, Horror, Modern, and Fantasy, although I'm always jazzed to try something new.
The Gift for wizardry has been weaned out of humanity for generations upon generations. Established magi jealously guard their knowledge, and leave would-be apprentices to the dangers of exploring the Gift without a guide. Mage-Kings reign and vie for power, sending hellacious magics roaring across land and sky against one another. The Ungifted live in squalor where the Mage-Kings reign, living and dying by the whims of tyrants.

Non-human races with magics of their own have been waging a war of attrition for as long as living memory stretches, each painted as villains by the Magi in propaganda campaigns to their serfs, to keep the Ungifted in line. Life can only go on for so long under the heel of the Magi, before a spark ignites the flames of rebellion.

What I'm looking for is an adventure that begins with the discovery of a Familiar (my character) which sparks a magical ability in a lowborn man (or woman). I am interested in following the evolving relationship between the two. Romance is an option, not a necessity. I've left this scenario somewhat vague, to be tailored to the needs of my partner and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.