Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Okay, so this is an idea I got last night from a dream I had. I thought it was pretty interesting and might be worth trying out as a 1x1. It will be an rp with a mix of romance and tension because we'll be rping two sides of the story XD One side of the rp will be the relationship between the two characters when they are just their normal everyday personas, and the other side of the rp will be us rping them when they are their 'super' personas where they have no idea who the other's secret identity is (at first anyway).

The way I saw the fighting go between these two characters was it was a lot like a dance more than sheer strength vs strength that a lot of superhero fights end up being. And that gave me the idea to make my character's normal persona a young college girl who does Ballet. I figure the male character could be someone who does dance as well (doesn't have to be ballet per say, but could be another form of dance), which makes it so where as other people can't keep up with her fighting style, he can because he too is a dancer.

Anyway, I won't go much more into detail about his who super hero x super villain relationship here. I'll discuss it more over PM, so message me if you are interested X3

Looks amazing, funnily enough, I had a really similar idea that I wanted to have a go at haha, I've sent a pm xD

Status
Not open for further replies.