A Desire To Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ofthegoodnight

Original poster
Okay here we go.
My name is causticBlush, but you can call me Celeste. I am looking for 1x1 roleplays, and only 1x1. I will roleplay in the forums and nowhere else (unless it's another forum). We can plot over PMs or Skype.
I have been roleplaying on and off for six years, but I've always liked to keep things semi-literate, because I feel it is absolutely pointless to write paragraphs and paragraphs when in a dialogue or action scene. I usually mirror-rp, which means I give you back the amount you give me. Usually, anyways. I like to play humanoid characters and my preferred gender is female.

Warning! I hate godmoding, powerplaying, and Mary Sues. Do not even try that shit with me.
Also, I have limited internet access and can only post once every few days. If you get me really hooked, I can try and post several times a day (depending on our timezones).

Some things I would like to play:
- Gifted/Gifted School
- Modern Demonhunters
- Anime RPG style Adventure/Quest
- High School Romance
- Stuck in a MMORPG/video game
-Homestuck Fan-adventure
-Dangan Ronpa based Murder Mystery
-Will add more later~

Feel free to suggest any genres/plots/pairings, because I'm a very open minded person and will try nearly anything that sounds interesting.

hey i would like to do an high school romance type rp

I am interested in the Gifted RP. :D Haven't done one of those in a good long while....

Status
Not open for further replies.