A Deadly Beauty

Same~ ^^

<3

MK do we want an actualy city? or am i inventing one?

Also, yall want me to open a new seperate thread for the reboot or no? (Wants to just start a new thread...)

Lil late, I fell asleep. I'd think an invented town might be better, but that's just me.
Also, yeah. The reboot should probably be a new thread. The other one got bogged down and stupid things, so it'd be a daft idea trying to reboot in the same thread.

Umm. No preference here; if you want the same name there's already a banner and it'd be pretty clear that's the reboot, but if there's a more fitting name then I guess that'd be good too.

*sweatdrop* Sorry, most of my brainpower was eaten by the nightmare zombies when I was asleep... Yes I had a zombie dream >.>

Nothing too interesting, just some generic zombie horror movie stuff. Ended up like the end of Night of the Living Dead. Stuck down in the cellar with a zombie. Except this zombie was played by my ex, probably cos I was clearing out my emails and stumbled over a few from him from years ago. Anyway, he tried to eat me from the feet up and I woke up before he started munching. Creepy-ass stuff.

...he was obsessed with feet, before anyone asks why from there. Seriously.