A Day for Match-Making

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
I was thinking we could have a day for roleplay match making for people in the one x one and people in the group making section since some people have updated there resume or need to. that way people can see many different users come together and figure out what they want to do, the person could have a basic link to there search and that way people know if they match up or not.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure what exactly you're envisioning here with a matchmaking day. Do you mean dating website style things of showing people others who have similar interests? Or something more like encouraging people to go look at random Roleplay Resumes and partner search threads? Or are you talking about prodding group roleplayers to go try out one on one roleplaying? I'm just not sure how you see this idea playing out. Paint us a clearer picture so we can better understand what you're suggesting, please. :)

Or something more like encouraging people to go look at random Roleplay Resumes and partner search threads?
sort of like this, if people are more open in posting there search threads where people can see them (such as either in there signature or in a day where we can show what we do). I noticed (okay maybe this is just me) that people are kind of nervous to go asking people to roleplay with them because there nervous about being turned down by said partner because there style doesn't match, this way they'll know some quick information and can see if they want to roleplay with said person or not.
Do you mean dating website style things of showing people others who have similar interests?
or like that, roundtable roleplay, get three to four people together with the same resume and see what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.