Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Lost Heart

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doughguy

So these are all RPs I've had in the past except I'd be doing some general improving before I ran them again. I'd like to see which ones people are interested in doing before I put the work into rebooting all of them however.

The Shattered Stones - A The Legend of Dragoon based RP, Action/Adventure based. Hundreds of years after the events of the game the dragoon stones are now sheltered in a temple in Millie Seseau guarded by seven chosen warriors who embody the qualities of Dart's dragoons. However one night a mysterious lightning strike from a storm destroys the temple and steals the stones. The storm moves south and ends up over Serdio where it rains coloured shards over the land. Each of these shards contains a small amount of magical power of one of the seven elements. The King of Serdio, worried about the chaos the shards are causing, brings together seven warriors who have attuned to a shard each and tasks them with recovering every piece and restoring the stones.

The Veil - Horror Survival with an emphasis on smart thinking. For the last few months a small group of people in a nondescript English city have been noticing the world changing. People seem to be rotting and mutating before their eyes and buildings are slowly crumbling to pieces. Metal rusts and everything breaks down as if untouched by humans for years. People die before their eyes yet no one blinks. Whenever these people point things out to others what they're seeing they're treated as if they're hallucinating, for no one else can see the same. And in the sky the moon turns a deeper red with every passing night and the movement of great shapes can be seen within.

Encardio - Inspired by Bioshock, action and political. Earth has become a vile cesspit of racism, sexism and hate. Religious and hate wars erupt with frightening regularity between countries and people are forced to stick together with their own kind lest they be torn apart. Within this madness one man had a vision for the future, for a land of equality. As weird magics begin to manifest themselves he creates a floating city made of 119 islands. Thousands flee to his creation and it launches into the sky, a safe place for those on board called Encardio. Yet those still on earth need the city destroyed before it brings peace to the surface again. When their heir to the Encar family is killed days after the creator of the city passes away the infiltrators strike and the city erupts into civil war. The Encar family desperately tries to keep the city floating and restore its goals even as the other factions still alive tear it apart.

Rethlen - Attack on Titan Inspired, team based combat, action survival. For as long as humanity has known giants known as Gigii (singular is Gigas) have walked the land. However on the northern continent, Rethlen, the mountainous nature of the southern lands has allowed humanity a relative safety. Only flying Gigii prove a real threat to the cities and the defenders are trained to defeat these. After centuries building up resources the discovery of steampower has allowed the cities to begin fighting back. Humanity has begin building three great cities at the end of the main canyon leading from the desolate north to the south. The central and most important city, Custodia Meridies, is protected by the Aegis of Aquilo as it is built, a Gigas hunting group who has just accepted a new round of recruits.

Lost Heart - Epic open world, do what you like. On the continent of Veuhrau the mighty Uen empire once ruled the entire landmass. However after five centuries of rule the empire has collapsed twice. The first time losing its outer territories, and now, the entire north has been lost due to a decade long conspiracy. Coinciding with this collapse is the coming of age of hundreds of Kre'Ue, demigods of great power who are eager to rule their own kingdoms. The original defectors view this second collapse as Ue's weakening and are eager to strike, plotting their movements to bring Ue down once and for all. As Ue struggles to hold onto its power and retake its territories mages and Kre'Ue are moving too, claiming their ambitions.

Last edited:
Yay for interest! Of course there's 4 RPs with one vote each so where do I start haha

Status
Not open for further replies.