A Bat Looking For Some Partners

B

Bat

Original poster
About Me

Hey! So, you can call me Bat (obviously). Or you can call me Maxine (my pen name) or Maxx (what a lot of people know me as).

I'm sixteen, from Dagenham (England), and currently in the middle of my GCSEs. As a result, (if I decided to actually revise or do my homework) I may not always be able to get online. However, I usually am online. I don't exactly have much of a social life, so roleplaying online is my social life.

About My Writing

Usually, the amount I write depends on how much my partner writes. I won't write three paragraphs if my partner only writes three sentences. Similarly, I will push myself to write more if my partner writes a lot. However, the most I can usually write without struggling too much is about 450 - 500 words.

My grammar and spelling isn't always perfect, but it is usually as accurate as I can make it. Autocorrect helps. A lot.

I write both male and female characters, and all manner of gender pairings.

About Potential Partners

As I previously mentioned, I match what my partner writes, so the length of my partner's replies doesn't matter too much to me. That being said, I would prefer if they don't constantly send one-liners, unless it's absolutely necessary.

I'm not too fussed when it comes to grammar and spelling. As long as my partner can string together a coherent sentence, I usually don't mind. However, I do prefer it when my partners are mostly accurate.

I would prefer if my partner can reply at least once a week. It is obviously better if they can reply more, but it's something that I'm again not too fussed about.

Pairings and Plots

The character I'd prefer to be is in bold, and pairings that I really want to do will have hearts. The more hearts, the more I want to do it.

❤❤❤ Demon/Hunter ❤❤❤
❤❤❤ Demon/Human ❤❤❤
❤❤ Vampire/Hunter ❤❤
Demon/Vampire ❤
Mortal/Immortal

This obviously isn't everything I'll do. I just can't think of any other pairings. If you have any ideas in mind, ask about it, and I'll say whether or not I'll do it.

I do not do fandoms.

I don't have any specific plots in mind at the moment, but if I think of any, I'll put them here.

If you're interested, or have any questions, DM me. Please don't reply here.