(.____.)/

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SODANK

Original poster
Hi there! I'm Proficiency (name is subject to change unless it sticks) and I'm here looking for osme RP and a chance to improve my writing

- I'm 20
-I aspire to become a "proficient" writer
-I'm a passionate Hip-hop fan
- I like snakes but i like sneks more.
-I enjoy stories involving factions and the drama between the two
-I enjoy the sifi genre. As such my most played games atm are Stellaris and EVE online

And i don't know what else to say ._.

Hi (.___.)/

ヾ(・ω・)メ(・ω・)ノ

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku. If there's anything you, please feel free to ask!
Also, there is a link in my signature that will lead you to our new member welcoming thread, the Newbie Care Package. Just click the link above the spooky pokemon to get started!

I like sneks too...

EDIT: wow my snek images are so borken T.T

Nice to meet you. I definitely feel that my writing has improved from doing RPs, so I hope you'll come to find the same thing be true for you! It's okay if you don't know what else to say, that's plenty already, really. :D Erueru is our resident smol snek, pet the snek (and he means the link in his signature). I'm betting you're already a "proficient" writer if you're that invested in improving, but even if you don't feel that way about yourself right now, I certainly hope you'll grow more confident as you go along! It's gonna be great. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru
cf8fbfe271.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku, friend :) Nice to meet you !

Status
Not open for further replies.