8. Favourite rp character?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
My threads seem to be struggling lol
here's something more people might be interested in sharing.
I have several rp characters I love that I doubt anybody here will see unless I publish something
theres Willow, who goes through a lot of shit and becomes a villain and gets redeemed
theres Eidria, who is a princess and goes through a lot of shit again lol
Alicia, half-fey half-human who goes through a lot of shit once again
and to be honest I'm totally in love with all my characters. I mean, if I wasn't they wouldn't be any fun to play, right?​

IT IS MY TIME!!! /lh /pos

I have two main little guys that I use all the time and I love so much.

First we have Alice!! He's a lil' albino satyr that is usually my go-to character for RP's. He's a sweet lil' guy who is just too bean for this world. The main RP's I use him in are with @So_Much_Fandom because him and Misty are like this 🤞

Alice grew up in the forest with his parents, his father was a satyr, and his mother was a 'nymph' (she was actually one of Hades and Persephone's children, which makes Alice their grandson but he never really figures that out). He had fun for a while until hunters come and separate him from his family. He ends up at a zoo, where's he's auctioned off to some trader/taxidermist.

Police end up interrupting this interaction and save all the mythical creatures in there. Alice is sent back to what's left of the forest where he finds his mom. He stay with her until she ends up passing away from a bad sickness. Alice, being now a lonely lil' guy, lives on the streets. Getting by with what he can.

Then we have my other boy, Russel, he's also a lil' guy. Brody is not mine, but is also @So_Much_Fandom 's tall guy. He's an android who was originally human, but his consciousness was transferred into an android for ✨ science ✨. His backstory is a lot more complex, and it would probably spoil the comic I'm gonna make with him. So no backstory for you guys. /nm /lh /j (I'll probably write it out on my AO3 + comic extras, though 👀)

Anyway, those are my main lil' guys. I have another lil' guy (yes, I call all my character lil' guys), his name is Zane and he's the son of Medusa, he looks like this:
IMG_3035.jpeg
I've only used him twice, and his name used to be Bêlen, but I changed that because I had another character named that 🫢🫢

I have tons of other characters on my ToyHouse, but I have used them for roleplaying besides my other comic characters.

Thank you for reading my ramble on my lil' guys that I love so much

I am super mega in love with all my characters. I'm happy to share a couple of them.

In the spoiler is a handsome fellow named Norrix. Accompanying him are his two cats, Dana and Jello. Norrix is a reaper for earthly critters. :3 He'll guide the souls not just of animals but of cryptids, too! Even though he can be eerie and mysterious, he's a loving and fatherly creature. When he guides souls into the next life, they take on the form of a moth that glows with the color of their soul!
Norrixbg.jpg

The next one is a demon named Varaim. He is a playful whimsical fairy-like demon who eats nightmares. Those who summon him can employ him to help work through their traumatic nightmares. He can shapeshift into whatever you need at the time and provide comfort, violence, whatever is necessary to take on the monsters in your head. It's cheaper than therapy, lolol. He's an adorable weirdo.
m1.png

Lastly, I'll share my beloved Vazithan. He too is a demon (I of course have many demons). His specialty is vengeance. Summon him if you have vengeance needing to be served and he'll delightedly be of assistance. He is a naughty boi who really likes to get violent with his work if he's allowed to. But also he's a good painter, he's a gardener, and he's quite romantic and sweet.
Vazithan.jpg

I absolutely love any chance I get to play Lyrik.
He is my absolute baby and I am overjoyed any chance I get to play him and share him with people.

A little bit about him:
He is a massively germaphobic rockstar, lead singer of a band called the Electrons under his stage name Lyrik Ion. His real name is Lawrence and he absolutely hates it. Never call him that or he'll have a fit... Though he has a fit about everything, so that's nothing special.
He's a spoiled rich boy who's afraid of dirt and bugs and will not hesitate to run away and douse himself in soap head to foot if a person touches him! He constantly wears gloves so he doesn't have to touch other people skin on skin. He is just an absolute mess.
He does have an "official" story in a cyberpunk-esque setting that involves him and a good portion of the city he lives in becoming infected with a nanite based virus that's slowly turning people into machines

My second favorite character to play is called Numikai.
Numikai is, effectively, a god (technically an inter-dimensional being) on an immortal council who watch over worlds and whose main goal is to maintain a "balance". Each have their own unique powers and abilities and Numikai's is over memory. He can look into anyone's memory, change them, even erase them if he wanted.
He goes through a few "incarnations', i.e. various host bodies that he lives through and has been a scientist, a doctor, a computer programmer, a pilot, and a detective.

Courtesy of Manna Beast, I do have pictures of both of them I can share that she drew for doodle hour! :D
Lyrik.jpg
Numikai.jpg

I like playing Flynn though I think I've only played her here in one thread and once in a random chat RP. She's a conssumate bastard and has a bordello matron for a wife. A sapient decendant of Deinonychus and as abilities a mixture of Haematomancy and artificer whose primary job is being planeswalker scavenger. The world she's from is a post-apocalypse where a human created machine construct went amok and eliminated the celestial realms, which implicitly destroyed its creators, then promptly started to eradicate everything else in the cosmology as non-members of a magocracy that no longer existed until it was quarantined by other celestial groups as it expanded. As nature abhors a void her race popped up evolving from random trans-planar dinosaurs that had drained from a neighboring plane into a protected reservoir before it was quarantined which makes her universe a finite water world with no sky and they have binocular heat vision. As they'd adapted to use parts of the machine as metabolic components it regarded them as part of itself and installed one of the harvested demonic souls it uses as parts into one, the Yellow (an albino), and her progeny resulted in the expansion of sapience in the various subspecies. Flynn's a child of that malicious reincarnating Yellow and the first to kill her mother and survive into adulthood where she works as a Reacher to travel into the machine's operating space to make resources real and bring them back from the dream, or study them. Other than that she works as field artillery and weaponcrafter for the blue line, as only the first subspecies still has red blood and it tinges the battlefield waters blue, where another subspecies has a continuous defensive war with a different subspecies populated by a clonal mind dominating the psychologically broken or demonic souls they're reincarnated with.
Flynn_sketchpage.jpg

Last edited:
I do have favourite rp characters.

The top three that will always be my go to, are Balto, Jordan and Dante. I play all of them currently.

Capture.JPG

My captain cranky ass. Asocial, moody and happy to throw someone off a cliff; he is the absolute acts mean but is secretly squishy on the inside. And in my typical behaviour, he is a supernatural being. A mutant variation of a lycan beast. Originally started him eons ago, modified him continually after Lyrikai and I were in a DnD session. We played our characters together and they've stuck ever since!

A member to a mafia organization, he's typically the one who is sent in to deal with those who don't pay back what is owed. Brash, rough and very in love with every curse word imaginable, he doesn't trust easily. Those that do get that level of trust, tend to have to deal with his asshole attitude in the "endearing" ways. For Lyrik himself, prone to being bullied but no one else is allowed to pick on him.

Capture1.JPG
Another character that started as something else (originally here on Iwaku back in 2013 i believe. He's been altered and changed to be eventually a demon of sorts. Though he's gone through a lot of story arc's, he is close to being retired. As I tend to find forever stories with some of my characters that cannot be used for any other purpose.

A gentler soul with a hungry mind for everything possible. Always wanting to learn anything, books tend to be his favourite friend. Being raised in a world that despises demons for obvious reasons; Dante is a magical genius who is prone to timidness. Curiosity for him is akin to what kills the cat, and similarly what brings it back.

Capture2.JPG
Finally my Vampire style King, that has been played with a few people but nothing strongly sticking. Now he's been given over to Diana to have fun with and push all his buttons. No sparkly vampires here XD.

More often referred to as the Vrykólakas, he's able to negate some vampire issues. Such as sunlight, mirror and mortal food. Not that they agree with him but with his long lifespan, he has learnt how to control and deal. Though he is rather charismatic, he's a bit of a sassy butt. Speaking with an old world dialect while considering his lesser vampires as pawns to be thrown away, Jordan is well... a stay at home soul. Sooner content to sit on the couch with the cat than bother with outdoor activities.

Last edited:
My favorites always end up being whomever I am actively playing at the time, or characters I actually had a chance to develop beyond just the core concept I had.

MANNA HAS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE cause our RP is currently my most developed plot and character wise in my active rps, so Juliette gets to be top fav. XD With her, I get to explore "abuse you didn't realize was abuse", how that made her who she is and how it's shaping all her current interactions. On top of that I get to show off how you can be both deeply feminine and girly AND a strong badass person. Plus it's a normal human in a crazy vampire story and I love it

Another favorite character is Telara with Terra Booma O: It is a science fantasy kinda treasure planet inspired setting. She is a perfectly nice normal lil scientist that was on the way to her internship and the ship got attacked by pirates, and now she and the captain are pirate hostages. And again, I get to do nice normal little lady having to deal with insane circumstances. XD

I REALLY LOVE PLAYING THE NORMIE THAT GETS WRAPPED UP IN CRAZY SHIT. IT'S MY FAVORITE SETUP.

i— don't know if i can pick a favorite. 🥹
Heh, I do have to say playing anchorage is a blast. I just have an aversion to decision paralysis :D

I have a character who I created as an alter ego in middle school. She's a badass, and she has 2 hellhounds named Zaina and Urey. Vampire, queen, with a crazy past. Her name is Sansa Arina Kortova. She's my favorite, mainly because she feels so real to me.

For the longest time (9 years to be specific) Dominique Capwell has had a special place in my heart. My ice queen, who's chronically tired but always dedicates her whole being to what she believes in. Clever, kind, and wants to make the world a better place. Which is why she ended up in the police force.

After getting shot she can no longer work in the field and end up in space at Morus 02, a massive space-craft constructed to house Earth's infamous female criminals. But there is just one problem, her ex-boyfriend who has been calling her ever since they broke up even though it's been years since then is the captain of the prison.

I recently reread the whole roleplay just because I felt a surge of nostalgia and I still love the story. Dominique isn't even the actual main character but she just stuck with me. Probably because of her and Butch's relationship, how he had embraced his demons while she instead fought against hers and ended up fighting his demons as well.

Anyway, after rereading the story I just wanted to draw them so badly so I did. So, this is the overly possessive Butch Hertz (who's not my character but I love him as well) and the object of his obsession Dominique Capwell.
D+B.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Lyrikai