• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

6. If you could choose a brand new name for yourself, what would it be?

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'm kind of alive still!
What would be your dream name, essentially
mine is probably either by chosen name Addie or my username, Wolfspear​

Fen! I love the name and it just sits right with me. There is nothing wrong with my given name, and I do not consider it a deadname, but I prefer to be called Fen over it any day.

My name is very common and very ordinary, but.. honestly? I don't know that I'd choose a new one even if I could.
Much as I dislike my name, it is my name and it's what I'm used to. I'd feel so uncomfortable being called anything else 😂

My name is very common and very ordinary, but.. honestly? I don't know that I'd choose a new one even if I could.
Much as I dislike my name, it is my name and it's what I'm used to. I'd feel so uncomfortable being called anything else 😂

Well in certain. .ehm. adult fun time situations.. I like being called other things/names then "Paula" ^^

I technically already did this. I changed my name to Andros. ^^ It hasn't been legally done yet, but people still use the name for me because they're awesome.

Back