6 feet under (closed sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I won't abandon the thread. You mustn't worry. I am working on the story as we speak. I'll give you a type count shortly. Stats would be a good idea. I'm considering giving everyone a certain amount of stat points and listing the stats that are customizable. Then everyone can insert their points into the differents stats however they want. That shall determine what you can and can't do during battle.

I.E. : Victor has 10 agility and Okami has 15 aim. Because Okami's Aim is higher, Victor cannot dodge Okami's bullet.

Oh don't worry. you're grammer is fine. :) @Zackymas

Sincerly,
Syphereon Ravenclaw

Haha I won't abandon the thread. You mustn't worry. I am working on the story as we speak. I'll give you a type count shortly. Stats would be a good idea. I'm considering giving everyone a certain amount of stat points and listing the stats that are customizable. Then everyone can insert their points into the differents stats however they want. That shall determine what you can and can't do during battle.

I.E. : Victor has 10 agility and Okami has 15 aim. Because Okami's Aim is higher, Victor cannot dodge Okami's bullet.

Oh don't worry. you're grammer is fine. :) @Zackymas

Sincerly,
Syphereon Ravenclaw
YAAAY, something like that is exactly what i was thinking, you can also use RNG rolls (Random Number Generator) For damage calculations and hits, i have a system for it, i could make a demonstration here if you want.

His personality reminds me of Oscar from Pandora Hearts o.o
Ah that was totally unintentional to make it alike ^^;; That and the picture is of Len Kagamine, or so Google told me ^^;;
I just wanted him to be a little bit knight-ish ^^

Thanks Sypherion.

Well...Want to see a demo of my battle system based on Random Number Generator?

It seems the stone sleepers are the most popular right now

Yes. You can if you want. I'm fairly certain I understand but i'd like to make sure we are on the same page.

Roll to Hit: 7 (Fail)

Okami rushed toward Victor with his dagger but Victor was able to dodge the attack.

Okami's HP:100/100 Victor's HP:100/100

Roll to Hit: 19 (Hit)

Victor attacked Okami with his blade dealing 45 damage points.

Victor's HP:100/100 Okami's HP:65/100

TURN END​

I think that with that is enough, take count that here i'm not taking track of defense, evasion, accuracy values.

Almost forget it, my system is very primitive so... It would need some changes before being able to be used here

Is it still good to join in on this roleplay? Seems interesting to me.

I like that. I think that is a very good idea. We will incorporate that into the combat system. I may open the thread early and post the specifics to the RP and make it read only until the start date.

Thats a good idea I believe because you can alter it as well if needed

The world as you knew it is over. All the questions you have about the afterlife will be answered now. When you die, you're either buried or cremated. If you're cremated, it's the end. If you're buried, it's the beginning. There are four types of burials and the type of burial you die with will affect how you live in death. The four types are:

CoffinBorn: You were lucky enough to be buried in protection with belongings of yours and a grand funeral. You will be sorted into the Seervak House. You will be well nourished and trained to fight using water magic and long ranged weapons.

Hidden: You were buried without a coffin. Shoved into the ground and dirt piled on top of you as if you were nothing but trash. You will belong to the Barukar House. You will have to fight for your food and for survival. You will be trained in the way of the Heavy weaponry and fire magic.

Stone Sleepers: You were buried with many. In a mausoleum. When you died you were equally as important as everyone else in the mausoleum. You are apart of the Venstar house. You will share nourishment equally. Food will be dispersed equally. Housing will be shared. You will be trained in the way of one handed weapons and defense magic.

Decomposers: You were never buried. You were left to rot somewhere and your body was never found. You live in darkness. You hunt the weak. Kill the innocent. Hated by many. Loved by none. You eat the after lifers you kill. You are all alone. You were never trained but are gifted with superhuman hearing and smell. Claws as sharp as hunting knives and you have the ability to blend with the shadows and mimic voices. You are apart of no house.

Character sheet will need all of the following:

Name:
Age when died:
Specific weapon choice:
How you died:
Appearance (description or photo):
Personality:
Bio or Obituary:

brunettes%20school%20uniforms%20schoolgirls%20tie%20long%20hair%20green%20eyes%20shirts%20earrings%20necklaces%20anime%20coffe_www.wallmay.net_51.jpg

NAME: Leah Gray-Stone
AGE WHEN DIED: 18
SPECIFIC WEAPON OF CHOICE: N / A
AFTER-LIVING CATEGORY: Decomposer
CAUSE OF DEATH: Suicide
PERSONALITY: Quiet, Gloomy, Reacts Poorly Around Males, Often Confused & Absent Minded
BIO / OBITUARY: Having suffered nothing but loss and heart breaks, the young woman had always been mentally unstable, and after her most recent heart break, had decided to end it all by committing suicide where no one would find her.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I like that. I think that is a very good idea. We will incorporate that into the combat system. I may open the thread early and post the specifics to the RP and make it read only until the start date.
Yaay :3

o.o A new Decomposer :3

Are you really going without a weapon?

I think that for stats we can put this:

Strength: 0/10
Intelligence: 0/10
Agility: 0/10
Accuracy: 0/10
Stealth: 0/10

Strength- This affects the character's physical damage (Blades, blunt weapons, etc)
Intelligence-This affects the magical damage (Guns could have magical damage though)
Agility-This affects the character's evasion. (This will inflict with the RNG {Random Number Generator} rolls)
Accuracy-This affects the character's accuracy :V (This will inflict with the RNG {Random Number Generator} rolls)
Stealth-This factor will decide surprise attacks and order of the turns.

We could add more things, these are jut what i can think of.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Perhaps a new thread? That way it'd be easier to keep track of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.