• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

5. What is your earliest memory?

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I LIVE
kinda, the anxiety is insane
anyway, what is your earliest memory?
Mine is being with being with my previous dog Alex. She was like a sister to me.
the clearest earliest memory for me is my grandma showing me her secret candy drawer when I couldn't sleep because of anxiety​

my nana had a GINORMOUS greenhouse on mcgee street when i was a wee bab. i remember vividly it being like a jungle and hiding in there to pick cherry tomatoes 😂🤣

I think some of my earliest memories are from a vacation my family went on across the country. My grandparents, my mom, my sister, and I went on this month long trek across the US in their RV. We visited 22 states total, went to places like Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon.
I was, I think, around five years old. So I only remember little bits and pieces, but damn what I wouldn't give to have both the money and time for a trip like that again.

Another memory I can recall... I don't remember how old I was, probably close to the same age, but I remember sitting curled up in a chair in my grandma's house, watching my uncle's trailer across the yard burning down.
I remember that he lost everything and we spent a day sifting through ashes trying to see if anything at all survived.
Somewhere around here, I still have a half charred ball he pulled from the remains and gave to me!

I have a memory of being a toddler while I sit on the floor. Nothing exciting but it's my earliest memory. XD (I'd rather not explain too much more.) It's also a core memory. I don't remember a whole lot otherwise. Childhood is a blur.

I remember being a baby at the babysitter's house, I was set temporarily on the floor, so I started crawling towards the couch 'cause they were watching Rugrats and being a baby, I show interest to anything moving. I was then picked up, set in a crib, and then forced to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Little baby me was not happy about that. It was like, baby prison.

Walking with my dad down the road that was between a graveyard. If I recall, our house was close by. Then when we returned I got into powder and got it all over the place. Boy lol.

Back