• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

4. If you could learn one skill instantly, what would it be?

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I would definitely want the skill to learn any language.
There are so many non-English media I consume that I would love to be able to watch/play/listen/read without subtitles or looking it up.​

How to play guitar.

I have always wanted to learn how to play guitar, but there's nowhere around me that gives lessons and I also worry that I'm like... too old to learn something like that?

How to play guitar.

I have always wanted to learn how to play guitar, but there's nowhere around me that gives lessons and I also worry that I'm like... too old to learn something like that?
Never too old to at least make an attempt to learn! Sucks that there's nowhere around you to give lessons, tho :( Maybe something online?

How to play guitar.

Never too old to at least make an attempt to learn! Sucks that there's nowhere around you to give lessons, tho :( Maybe something online?
I have legitimately been thinking of online! Getting some cheap beginner guitar and some books and some videos. If I cannot learn to play well, maybe I can pretend and look cool while pretending XDD

How to play guitar.

I have legitimately been thinking of online! Getting some cheap beginner guitar and some books and some videos. If I cannot learn to play well, maybe I can pretend and look cool while pretending XDD
I actually have a really badass Princess Leia electric guitar that I need to eventually learn how to play but that's another days problem XD

How to play guitar.

I actually have a really badass Princess Leia electric guitar that I need to eventually learn how to play but that's another days problem XD
That sounds amazing 🤣 Let's both learn guitar someday!!

I think I'd pick a martial art to be immediately good at. Either Krav Maga or Tae Kwon Do, maybe something else (I'd probably ask my husband for advice because he is ace at that stuff). I want to feel safer and deadlier everywhere I go!

I just started Taekwondo last month. I wish I could so all the moves instantly. Alas, my body does not agree.

I'd pick between three options: The skill to learn any language, being even bilingual would be great for me being that I should know spanish and I don't (fam is puerto rican).
Learning how to do art really well, and or/pixel arts
And piano. I played it when I was a kid and I really miss it, been meaning to pick up a keyboard at like a thrift shop and reteach myself that.

If it were scientifically possible, time travel. But I've always wanted to learn to draw and paint. I just don't have that kind of patience.

Back