3DS Haipu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady B

Original poster
Tomorrow, these two gems are getting released for the Nintendo 3DS:

majora1.jpg

The long overdue remake of Majora's Mask, in my opinion a timeless classic, almost on par with Ocarina of Time (which is probably my favourite game ever). It could be described as OoT's psychedelic, slightly fetishist cousin. Acid trips and tear-jerkers are to be expected.

MH4U-Image_001.jpg

And, the lovely latest edition of Monster Hunter! MH is one of those games that you absolutely submerse yourself in, easily spending 100 hours on without even noticing it. Not to mention absolutely top-notch gameplay, this gem also features some marvelous design.
maxresdefault.jpg

monster-hunter-4-ultimate-beasts-seregios-angry-pinecone.jpg

Monster-Hunter-4-Ultimate-Reveals-Apex-Seregios-More-Monster-Designs-471328-4.jpg

MH4-Zamtrios_Render_001.png

Just look at those beauties! To die for, aren't they? (punpunpunpun)

The store I've pre-ordered the games from is having a midnight opening tonight just so people can get their hands on a copy as soon as they are released. So, I'm wondering, am I the only one who's completely hyped up about these games?

I got 3 Monster Hunters and never got into them, it is not the gameplay, as I am a huge fan of God Eater or Freedom Wars, but the stuff around it. Would get Majoras Mask, in my opinion the best Zelda and I played it on N64, but don't have the money to buy the 3DS release at the moment. Then again I am one of those rare people who have a really hard time seeing the 3D in the 3DS and I could just play it on Emulator...man I wish they had done a Master Quest-esque for Majoras Mask :<.

I want Majora's Mask 3D for the same reason I wanted Ocarina of Time 3D; because it's portable. Honestly, it could have just been a straight up port and I still would have bought them, I simply just love the idea of being able to play my two favorite Zelda games, the ones I grew up with, wherever I go~

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
The heck is a haipu?
Like a cheap haiku?

One day left to wait
Many hold breath
New 3ds launch too

Getting two copies of 4 and MM for my spouse who's playing all the Zelda games she never got to experience. Places want 40 and 60 dollars for Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Praise the swap shops.

Reactions: Dervish
I wish I could buy MM at the release tonight. I'm just going to get my 3DSXL. I'm super hyped even if I'm not getting a special edition. Also: Majora's Mask Deserved this! I love the game but I find their trailer was........eh. Different music would have made a WORLD of difference.

• Love
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
I'm just gonna drop this here. I nearly forgot about it.

THIS STUFF IS OUT TODAY.

SOMEONE TALK ABOUT IT.

MONSTER HUNTER 4 COLLECTORS EDITION IS THE VESPOIDS KNEES.

Shamelessly my wife gets both games and I only got monster hunter. Still on the fence about getting that new 3ds too.

THIS STUFF IS OUT TODAY.

SOMEONE TALK ABOUT IT.

MONSTER HUNTER 4 COLLECTORS EDITION IS THE VESPOIDS KNEES.

Shamelessly my wife gets both games and I only got monster hunter. Still on the fence about getting that new 3ds too.
I'd get the New 3DS, if I could afford it :/

SPEAKING OF VESPOIDS KNEES

MH4U-Insect_Glaive_Equipment_Render_001.png

INSECT GLAIVE, ANYONE??

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I have my new 3DS AND I got Majora's Mask. It's so beautiful *tears up*

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I'd get the New 3DS, if I could afford it :/

SPEAKING OF VESPOIDS KNEES

MH4U-Insect_Glaive_Equipment_Render_001.png

INSECT GLAIVE, ANYONE??
ISWEARTOAGODIFYOUTRIPMEILLLETITCHARGEATYOU.

I gave it a shot, still really early on so I haven't even fought any but jaggi and those rolling bugs. Going to use SnS and upgrade a glaive as I go to try it later.

Want to try the new gear but I know online will be flooded with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.