30 Minutes to kill yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godkillingmachine

Original poster
Hi guys am like really really bored and I was playing some game where the objective is to kill yourself before a time limit. So then I thought it would be funny to do a roleplay based off that concept. This by no means condones the millions of suicides that take place every year, in fact, I have great sympathy for them and in real life suicide is NOT funny! If you ever have thoughts of suicide then you should get help now! But now that we are clear on that lets begin.Hangman.jpg
The game goes as this: You are a test subject in a virtual reality simulator. You have been given all the secrets of the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI all in one. Boy don't you feel smart. But, an enemy agent has infiltrated the building and he's wasting everyone! fuck! Your gun is out of ammo because you used it all on the neighbors dog! Fuck!! And there's no weapons to be found anywhere! FUCK! If the agent captures you he won't kill you but he'll take all the secrets in your head. You gotta get rid of them the only way you know how and that's to fucking kill yourself but you only got 30 minutes!

How will you die? what will you use? and are you a more creative suicide artist than the other joes? or, will you try to be a hero and run off with all the secrets?

Well give it a shot, or get shot, I don't care or expect much other than morbid humor out of this. Thank you all, may you have a wonderful death. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.