29. Surviving a zombie apocalypse?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
I'm not sure if I would go super hot or super cold. I think super cold just because water would be easier to access, in theory. I'm not going off of any show or anything, that's just my off-the-cuff opinion XD​

Well as the saying goes, if you need medication to live, plan on dying. in a zombie apocalypse I'd just stay home and wait until someone shoots or bites me.

I feel like I wouldn't even know right away that a zombie apocalypse is happening 🤣
I almost NEVER watch the news because it's gotten way too political and depressing and I live so far away from any major city that I would almost certainly have several days, maybe even several weeks of bliss before I realized something was horribly wrong!

Alone I would perish. But my husband is prepared for this shit, so as long as I follow him around and do everything he says, I might be fine. XD

Cold, the dead will freeze and it'll just be a standard apocolypse in like two years, also bring a ladder everywhere. Climb up something, pull ladder up, bam untouchable by the undead.

I feel like I'd just do something like in Mandy, make/get some cool ass weapons and just fight them off. IIRC zombies are pretty weak, so my only problems will be with getting food and water. Also not making noises- since that apparently attracts them. :p speaking of Mandy- I will be high as hell 90% of the time, who's gonna stop me?

I think the only negative part of this plan is that I'll probably go insane

I'd probably just grab my kids and to to work. Bunker down. It's a pretty large warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Food, water, clothes, emergency power, ammo, chemicals transport. all kinds of shit. Even if it isn't a permanent location, it'd be a good place to start salvaging.

Maybe pack up a semi and head to Kansas where one of my friends is already preparing if the roads are good enough.

Or I can head to wherever Fluffy and their hubs is in this state cause it's closer. Their husband will just have to give me a list of anything else I might be missing cause I am also not prepared in the slightest. 🤣