28. Most beautiful place you’ve seen in person?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
The Okanagan and the Rocky mountains. Gorgeous nature, although driving through the mountains is nerve-wracking. (To be fair I'm not the one driving, I couldn't.)​

Reactions: LunaValentine
Mount Emei, where I watched the clouds below me pile up on the mountainside and drift past.

Back when all we had were flip phones, my plane broke the cloud cover and the moon painted the rushing clouds below yellow. Then we overtook the front of the storm, and as we left it behind I saw lightning dancing at the edges.

It's going to sound dumb.....but my own back yard. Power went out one afternoon so I went and sat outside on the patio with my parents and stared at the back tree line. It was just peaceful......it was beautiful. The sky being a perfect blue, the green trees gently blowing in the breeze......it was just nice. It's not much but to me it's a little slice of paradise.

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
I once delivered food to a facility for older folks, from the outside it looked like apartments, but inside the main area there was this beautiful center area sort of separated by wood all around. In the middle was a pond with a bridge over it. There were even fish and plants. Made me stop after I delivered the order just to look for several moments wishing I could take a picture.

The sunset skys in Arizona is so pretty and colorful. Thing I miss the most about living there.

I live in the PNW, and there are a lot of very gorgeous places right in my backyard. But when I think of the place that truly took my breath away, I would say Yellowstone. Every inch of the park was filled with beautiful landscapes.

I can't choose! I loved the 'autumn wells' in China and the Dragon Beard's waterfall but I also adored the geysir mountain view in Iceland and the glaciers near the Golden Circle waterfalls.

I kept meaning to reply to this so I could spam a bunch of pictures of Pictured Rocks!
But I will just loudly announce that Pictured Rocks along Lake Superior is absolutely a beautiful place to go...

....I will be back later with pictures... of Pictured Rocks