23. Dogs or Cats?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dogs or cats?

• Dogs

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Both

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
I love all animals. Not equally, cats are far superior than dogs but still. 😆

• Love
Reactions: Ashi
I have always been more of a dog person myself! I love BIG dogs especially! A nice big cuddly, slobbery lovebug!

Though I also own a lot of cats, and I do love my cats as well!

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
I love both but I'm definitely more of a cat person. Doggos give me anxiety with their hyper energy.

Yes. Dogs help me lose weight, cats make the day ridiculous 😋

After the farting monster under my desk I'm leaning in favour of cats, but if it is a windy cat I might change my mind again.

• Haha
  • Creepy
Reactions: rissa and Ashi
I am a dog person, myself!
I don't mind cats, but they're not my favorite thing.

Both cats and dogs are great. Personally, I have cats at home (3). But dogs are great too and I'd adopt one if i had the space and time to proper care for it. Felines are just lower maintenance in that respect.

Dogs are fun to visit, but not fun to live with >:[ I CHOOSE CATS FOREVER. I vibe with cat energy waaaaaay more than dog energy

Dogs. I love cats but I cannot do the litterboxes! Dogs just make my days of anxiety nonexistent with their unconditional love. Nothing like being dog piled because they just wanna love you and make sure you are happy!

I love both, but i am a crazy cat lady! {If that wasn't already obvious 😄}

I like both, but I prefer cats. I find that a cat's personality, in general, is best suited to my own. They're independent, don't always need or want your attention, but they can be very affectionate in their own way. As a major introvert, this is the perfect arrangement for me.