20 of the creepiest places on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster

So, to those who dared to watch the video, I ask, would you venture to any of these listed places?

Which ones would you visit if you could?

Would you visit more than one, or not at all?

As Fijo, I would personally Love to visit every single mentioned place. Every.....single.....one....

I COULD go to Centralia really since I live nearby hehe....but I would totally visit each of these :3

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I wanted to do #13 when I was in France. But since I was only there during a national holiday it was, sadly, closed. When I was in Rome I did go to a small church (on the second floor of a building) that had the bones of the monks decorating the walls.

• Love
I'd go to all of them. I'd want a guide in Paris, though... people are always getting lost in them. :o

Did anyone else know that the Chernobyl containment zone is now one of the best de facto wildlife preserves in the world? There's even Przewalski's horses there. So fuzzy...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aokigahara Forest sounds interesting..., Hell Town.. if I heard the guy correctly. It was #16, maybe Centralia, the catacombs in Paris, definitely the Winchester Mystery House, the Overton? Overturn? Bridge - these all sound interesting.

• Love
I love paranormal things. If I had the money I would investigate haunted areas with a crew, like on the cheesy ghost hunting shows. I'd go to every single one of those.... The Villisca Axe Murder house is like a couple hours drive from where I live haha.

The Aokigahara forest is not so much scary as it is sad... It's like the golden gate bridge. People go there to commit suicide, and there's motivational signs everywhere to try to deter people who want to end their lives. The workers in the forest have to patrol the area for broken people who are illegally camping there, contemplating whether they should end their lives. Sometimes they can convince the person to change their mind... other times they go to work the next day to see another body handing from a branch.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.