20. If you could snap your fingers and make the world a better place, what would you do?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
I would probably end world hunger.
Maybe end mental illness? Though I feel like it's needed in some cases, rarely but sometimes.​

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
FREE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Lyrikai
FREE HEALTHCARE FREE HEALTHCARE FREE HEALTHCARE

Also, I'd kill a bunch of people. Thanos snap those evil sonsofbitches out of the world. YOU DID IT WRONG THANOS, YOU DONT JUST REMOVE HALF THE FREAKING POPULATION AT RANDOM YOU STUPID DUMBASS. YOU REMOVE THE ACTUAL BAD EVIL PEOPLE.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Lyrikai
There are a good handful of people in the world that I feel, if I could strap them into a rocket and launch that rocket into deep space on a one way trip, it would make everything here so much better

That or free healthcare also 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I'm with Diana on this one. Thanos snap all the haters and idiots who keep ruining the world. I'd love to live in a world that allows me to wander without fear.

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai and Diana
I'd just ascend us to a higher plane of existence.

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
I'd provide every man, woman, and child with a sandwich, launched at them with high speed to assure maximum mess factor.