2 Requests (Incest Plot and Harem Plot)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waking Nights

Under a Neon Sun
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
Hey guys, first request going up in quite a while. I've decided to do away with the faster paced lower post length rps and get a few more slower longer post length ones. I've had two particular ideas in mind. The first one is a motherxson with me playing the son, I'm kinda taken with this topic so I might accept more then one, the other idea is a harem plot (one person playing a few characters) again I would prefer to be the male. Sorry its a tad short but I like to tailor the plots for my partners and since I'm basically talking to myself right now... :P

Ok just a few other facts about me, I love forced (namely my characters doing the forcing), anal, and pregnancy (mostly just the fact characters will get pregnant, not banging while they are in late pregnancy stages). I have very very few limits, I wont do watersport or scat. Everything else is completely fine with me just run it by me and I can figure out a way to work it into the plot. I'd also like it if my partner could post about...a paragraph or so per post. I dont mind if its less but longer is better in my opinion.

So all and all if you want to rp with me on these plots just shoot me a pm or message here.

I'd like to do the incest one with you although maybe there could be a twist. Maybe the monster is a monster of some race that was "tamed" by the son's father but now that he's gone she needs a new "tamer" so she doesn't prey upon other men. If not then that's fine. Just figured I'd pitch that addition onto the idea

I would be loving to do the Harem plot with you.

Sorry about the delay, idiots at verison managed to serve my internet line with their shovels and tried to run off saying it wasnt them. Please pm me, but my fingers are currently about to freeze off so dont expect fast replies right now (fuck you winter)

I am interested in the motherxson one if you are still looking for rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.