1x1 Yaoi Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vol-chan

Original poster
Hello, I'm currently looking for someone to do 1x1 yaoi (mxm) roleplays with. My characters tend to be more submissive, so I need someone who is willing to play a dominant or semi-dominant role (I lean more towards seke than uke, so I'm not expecting my partner to do all the heavy lifting in the romance department). I have some basic pairings/ideas for rps, but honestly I tend to come up with things with my partner, so if you see something that interests you just let me know and we can build on it together : )

Bold = the character I am interested in playing

archaeologist x man in the past: for this I was thinking that the archaeologist would get transported back in time when he discovers an ancient object with magical powers (we can discuss the location/time period).

alien or android x human: I have some ideas for this one. It is more sci-fi based so if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you what I was thinking.

cat boy x human: I sort of have a character already made for this one. The cat boy would basically be an evil genius bent on world domination and the plot is pretty much open to anything.

human clone experiment x scientist: for this one I was thinking it would be fun to have the clone be a copy of someone from the scientist's past like a dead lover or something of that sort. If you're interested we can talk about it and see what sounds best.

human x drone: this one would be set in a futuristic dystopian world. I have more information, so if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you what I had in mind.

That's all I have right now. If any of these sound interesting to you just let me know : )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be willing to do archaeologist x man from the past. I fade to black. Would they go on adventures to different times, or just one big adventure? Let's do the time warp again!

I'd be willing to do archaeologist x man from the past. I fade to black. Would they go on adventures to different times, or just one big adventure? Let's do the time warp again!
I was thinking they'd be stuck in the one time (possibly in ancient times?). You should check my roleplay resume to see if we'd be a good fit.

alien or android x human: I have some ideas for this one. It is more sci-fi based so if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you what I was thinking.

:O *waves hand* I have aliens! And technically-an-android characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.