1x1 partner search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Redpanda77

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Historical, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Supernatural.
I am looking for a few partners to create some exciting stories with. I took a brief break to better manage my schedule, but I am ready to get back into it. And despite my long list of rules, I promise I am more lenient and friendly than I may seem.

Rules/Preferences
  • As I am 24, I require that my partner be at least 18 because I tend to include mature content in my roleplays whether that be violence, language, or smut.
  • For posts length, I tend to write at least 3 paragraphs per post and ask that you try to do the same. Sometimes writing less than that is appropriate for certain scenes, especially if there is a lot of dialogue, but a minimum of 3 paragraphs is typically what I prefer.
  • Some grammatical errors are not a big deal to me as I make them as well especially when I write on my phone, but I do ask that you have decent enough grammar that it does not distract me from what I am trying to read.
  • I am very lenient on how frequently you post as I have a life and realize that others do as well. I normally post a minimum of about once a week, but I am pretty inconsistent because I write based on how busy or inspired I am at the time. Sometimes I will post once or twice a day, sometimes once or twice a week, it just depends. If you are looking for a partner who consistently posts every day, that is not me.
  • Try to keep in contact with me if you are gone for an extended amount if time, and I will try do the same. If you have plans or can't post for a while just send me a pm. I understand that life happens.
  • Romance stories are my favorite, so every rp I do must have some romance involved because it's what I enjoy writing. That being said, while I do enjoy having some smut in my roleplays when the time calls for it, I don't do roleplays focused solely on smut. I like to have a story with character growth and a real plot, even if it is mainly a romance story.
  • I only do mxf pairings.
  • I am a female and can play both male and female characters.
  • I prefer to do descriptions for my characters appearances or use anime or art for my faceclaims, but you are free to use whatever you wish.
  • I will roleplay over pm or thread, but prefer pm.
  • Please don't comment in this thread, simply send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Like Night and Day
A never ending curse whose beginning has long been forgotten. Two souls chosen by fate. One bound to the light that illuminates the night sky and the other tied to the light that brings life to the earth. It is not blood that carries the curse. There is no history to unearth its origin. The truth lies only in legend. A mystery which repeats itself and is never solved. It is the curse of the sun and moon.

According to the tales, each time a star falls from the sky, two children are born. A boy and a girl. Their traits reflect the qualities of night and day, regardless of their parents genes. And both are bestowed with deadly abilities which slowly make themselves known as they age. Though they lead different lives, they share a common theme of grief and loneliness. The two were never meant to cross paths, but by a strange change of fate, they come together and start a new tale.

Abra Cadabra
A witch and wizard with clashing personalities are constantly competing for the top spot at their job, but what happens when they are forced to work together after being assigned the same case. Can they become an unbeatable team if they put aside their differences and combine their talents, or will their egos get in the way of their success?
  • I am thinking this idea will have a lot of humor and quirky characters. I do not have set ideas for the world they live in, so we can decide that together.

Wounded Heart
A wounded man is captured by a tribe and taken prisoner when he is found stealing a horse on their land. The daughter of the chief begs to tend to his injuries, her mind full of curiosity about the foreigner and the world outside of her tribe. The injured man longs to return to his home, but becomes torn as he falls in love with the daughter and her people.
  • Inspired by the movie Spirit.