1x1 Dysfunctional Yandere Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melpothalia

Original poster
So lately I've been thinking about diversifying my bonds genres. Particularly with romance, since I've had little interest in the past. Unfortunately for me, romance seems to be what most folks dig around here so I figure it's about time I give in and see what's so great about the kissy kissy goo goo.

What I'm looking for is a 1x1 rp centered around the dysfunctional romance between a pair of badasses, with one being a off-their-rocker yandere and the other being their unlucky object of affection.

...but not quite that clear cut.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I always found the typical "obsessive yandere, hapless/helpless love interest" setup to be boring and overplayed. I have something a bit different in mind.

What if the other person happened to be a bit more seasoned? Like, a person used to strange situations and better equipped at dealing with less-hinged folks. Perhaps someone shrewd enough to use the yandere's unconditional love for their own gain while also keeping up a charade to prevent anything from going wrong?
They'd be turning a creepy stalker into their own personal weaponized psycho.

Doesn't that sound way more interesting?

When and how our characters end up together and everything else can be discussed beforehand. Take a look at my roleplaying resume tab on my profile for the kind of stuff that turns me off.

As always, feel free to strike up a conversation with me if interested and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hmmm what gender would you want play and which character?

Hmmm what gender would you want play and which character?

Ideally, my partner would be playing a male yandere, since my character is predominantly hetero. Female is totally fine though. Anything you want really.
I also figure since most yanderes are female it would be nice to turn that around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.