Deep Pussy: Arrival

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It varies wildly.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
"Go on home," Elizabeth said, her tone warm and loving. "I'll catch up." She kissed Poppy on the head, then looked to Simon, a mystery that smelled unpleasant, but who had her daughter's trust. "Keep your friend out of trouble. Away from Elli, if you can, at least until Bio can evaluate what he needs. Elli is too inquisitive and... you know how he is."

"Mhm." Poppy nodded as she hugged her mother back tightly. "Oi'll watch ovah 'im. Oi love you."

"I love you too." Elizabeth smiled and let go, taking a step back. "I'm going to open the portal, kitten."

"Before you dooo..." Seela almost seemed to flow towards Poppy. "Hi." She smiled lazily, then gave her a brief hug. "'m glad you're safe."

"Aw, fenks!" Poppy gave her a brief hug back, grinning wide. "Oi'm glad you ah, too! Look afteh Mum fo me, yeah?"

Seela nodded firmly, then walked back to Bear's side.

Bear, who looked like he'd been smacked upside the face by a cast iron skillet as he stared between mother and daughter.

The leaders of the coven watched over them from a distance, but otherwise they had enough privacy for Elizabeth to show such affection to her daughter.

Elizabeth raised a brow at Seela, then smirked a little when she saw Bear's expression. With that, she pulled out her phone and made a call, and a moment later, she stepped out of the way.

A portal appeared: an oval-shaped window with no visible border that went directly to the front yard of Elizabeth's home: a beautiful Victorian thing, somewhat large, and a bit unusual in layout, in that it was quite large, and seemd to have been added to somewhat recently.

Poppy offered Simon her hand and grinned at him.

Once they went through, the portal closed immediately.

Someone else would bring Simon's belongings with the rest of the coven, so for now he just had a backpack with what he needed (and anything he didn't trust to leave behind).

"Oi'm 'ome!" Poppy called, and the front door burst open a moment later.

"Pearl!" It was a massive, caramel-skinned man who burst through. He had yellow hair shorn short and branches growing from his head. He had rainbow-colored kaleidoscope eyes and he picked Poppy up in a tight hug, spinning her around before he noticed Simon and blinked. "Eh...?"

He looked between her and Simon, then slowly began to look shocked and sad, pitiful for someone so massive and muscular. "You have... a new boyfriend...? What about Elli?"

"Nonono! Soimon's just me friend! 'E needs 'help what Bio can give!" Poppy giggled.

"Oh... Oh!" The giant man relaxed, then grinned at Simon. He smelled like cheap booze. "I'm Bear! Her boyfriend's dad! That makes her my daughter, kind of!"

Another man stepped out of the house. He looked like a police chief from a crime noir film, complete with an amazing mustache, well-groomed hair, and just a little stubble.

"Pearl," he greeted, slight relief in his tone that most who didn't know him wouldn't have noticed.

"Da!" Poppy broke from Bear's grip and rushed over with a trill as she hugged him, then kissed his weathered cheek. "Da, Oi'm glad to see you!" Despite everything, she still considered him her dearest friend, even now that they'd all discovered that he was her father... after something rather crazy had happened that most fathers and daughters didn't do together.

She withdrew, then looked back at Simon. "Soimon! This is me da! 'E goes by Falren or Gerard. Da, this is Soimon. 'E's me friend. Weh gonna ask Bio t'fix 'im!"

A dainty girl, or perhaps woman, emerged after and peeked out. She tilted her head before she spoke. "I'll go get her," she said in a rasp before she turned away, the patter of bare feet on a wood floor.

Pearl blinked, then giggled. "Tha was Rare!" she said. "She's a bit weihd, but she's real nice, yeah?"

She paused, then looked up at Bear. "Is... Is Elli...?"

Bear deflated. "He's not home."

"Oh..." Her throat tightened, even as she felt a relief she didn't understand.

Simon breathed a sigh of relief as he watched Pearl be reunited with these strangers, keeping himself some distance to the side as he periodically looked about the area, his gaze never quite falling on the Coven representatives, who at this point had actually saw fit to bring out some of their only Anti-Entropy Rays, perhaps the most powerful weapons in their arsenal, for this occasion. The anticipation of a threat that could cause need for such ordinance was enough to cause the young man to spend the entire process in a constant vigil of the treeline and the skies.

Once the portal was opened without incident, there was a certain exhilaration in his chest, unfamiliar in its intensity, that burned bright with the hope that his task was almost done, and he was soon to be freed not only from the grotesque metamorphosis that awaited him, but of possibly every horror of that damned universe. It only helped that Pearl's trust in him was more or less enough to convince her mother to trust him as well.

Nevertheless, the condition of the sorcerer in his dimension was one of acute pessimism, as a result of the endless causes for paranoia the profession entailed, a familiar, implacable anxiety that came with every venture into unfamiliar ground fixed itself in his guts even as he looked through the other side- to Pearl's home universe. His jaw clenched and his grip on her hand sharply tightened at the moment of crossing. He didn't look behind him to see the portal close, the cessation in the wind to his back alerted him well enough.

He slowly inhaled, then slowly exhaled, at the new trees and sky around them as a very small laugh, more of a suggestion of a chuckle, escaped his throat. No sooner than that Pearl had called to the front door, Simon was staring down a veritable beast of a man, complete with horns and inhuman eyes. The sight was ironically enough to send the Deep-One a step back.

He could barely control blushing at the question the man asked, averting his gaze as his mind flashed back to a handful of moments between them in Parasite and in Ulthar that had… struck him in a *particular* way... but Pearl quickly answered and Simon's blush faded not long after. He forced another blink. Nevertheless, he'd have likely said much of the same, between having only really known her for seven days, five of which were condensed within an astral projection that was, in reality, mere hours, and knowing that she was already in the midst of relationship troubles... even if he had a creeping suspicion that hee may have liked her, and may have even flat out admitted his attraction...

""Hello... I'm uh… I'm Simon, I'm a wizard… and um… I have a medical condition..."
He explained, giving an awkward wave, and before long he was introduced to Falren as well.

"Hello, I'm Simon… low level wizard… I have a… condition she said I can get checked out here?"
He said sheepishly, glancing over to Rare just in time to see her slink away.

"...ah, okay, *thank you..."*
He muttered, not entirely expecting her to hear it.

He heard Pearl's question then and, in context with what Bear and Eliza had said, began at first to feel as if he was quite right not to push things too fast, and then perhaps that he could have made a mistake to allow things to go as far as he did.

The last thing he wanted would be to form any ill-advised attachments before he knew for sure whether he'd be able to stay, and so he turned his full attention to the doorway. There was a task of utmost importance still at hand.

Last edited:
It took a few minutes of Pearl babbling to those present, but eventually a near-skeletal woman emerged from the house. She had messy brown hair and tired brown eyes, but dressed decently in a sleeveless turtleneck with a keyhole over her large (if deflated) breasts and a pencil skirt in brown. With that, she wore a pair of nice, but practical boots.

She adjusted a pince-nez on her face and tilted her head as she looked at Simon, then slowly grinned.

"Hi. Ah'm Bio. Yer pretty fascinatin, fishy," she said, knowing just from a glance more than what he wanted most to know. "Rare says you need 'fixed' and Ah assume she don't mean like a dog?" Her accent was distinctly American, from Florida, and quite heavy.

"Yeah!" Pearl nodded. "E's gonna turn into a fish, but 'e wants to be an 'uman!"

Bio nodded. "Ah kin do it. Multiple ways, even. Ain't goin' t'be hard."

"Fenks!" Pearl lunged at her with a tight hug, and Bio laughed. "By th'way, Ah been workin on yer babe. She's more stable'n ever, and startin' t' show signs a' bein' stronger."

Pearl's eyes widened, and she nodded, though her whole demeanor was different, more subdued, more strained. "At's awesome," she said, though there was a tremor in her voice.

Bio tilted her head, visibly confused, but then just hugged her back. "Ah was worried 'bout you when ya suddenly left, ya know," she said, scolding gently.

Pearl cheered up just a little and smiled. "Aw, fenks. Oi jus... needed t'escape feh a bit, yeah?"

Bio nodded. "Just be careful wherever ya go, kid." She grinned. "Yer family."

Pearl blinked, then suddenly hugged her tight, and Bio wheezed, then laughed and hugged her back before she looked to Simon. "Y'wanna come down t'mah lab? Got mah equipment there."

It took the lesser part of a single second for Simon to recognize the look of a mad scientist, and he didn't for a moment doubt that this was indeed who they were talking about. She immediately confirmed his guess.
"...uh hello."
He said, waving in an attempt to seem amicable, only to wince at being called 'fishy.' Either she was previously informed, likely by text, or she could tell by her 'magic eyes' that Pearl had mentioned.
"It's um…*Simon…"*
He elaborated, and Pearl told her more or less what was going on before he did, so he simply nodded along in competition.
"...yeah, um, that."
He muttered.

He stared curiously at Bio, finding that she seemed awfully certain of her abilities. He hoped that this confidence was well founded, and may have even questioned it if the subject hadn't then shifted.

It really wasn't difficult to notice Pearl's shift in demeanor again… it was odd to see her act like that upon hearing seemingly good news, but he figured that there was perhaps further context that wasn't his business as a guest to inquire about. He knew well enough that *he'd* be greatly disturbed to have any children, and to this degree, he sympathized with her and hoped that whatever was going on would turn out for the better.

Bio's offer to take him to the lab snapped him out of thought and took his full attention.
"...are we starting now?"
He asked.
"I'm... ready at any time. I've been trying to find a surefire way to stop this for years and... some serious warning signs are beginning to manifest…"
He said, briefly shuddering.

"A'course we're startin' now. Ah ain't got anythin' better t'do, what with waitin' around! C'mon!" With that, Bio led the way to a metal wall across from the front door.

Pearl took Simon by the arm and led him forward after Bio, eyes bright.

Up until that wall, the house seemed normal, if laid-out strangely. There was definitely a Victorian feel to it, at least, but once they reached the metal wall, it opened, and beyond that, all of the walls, the stairs leading down, and every surface was steel. Had he been fae, it would have been incredibly uncomfortable.

"Now, we kin make you a fresh human body an' just putcher mind in it, or we can do gene therapy to adjust yer genes and turn 'em human, or we can turn ya into an AI an' then upload ya to a body of yer choice. The first'n third are really the best options, what with the tools Ah got here. Gene therapy's a bother. Oh, 'nother option, Ah could cheat an' just edit yer body inta human and you'll just wake up full-human as if you were born that way. That's easiest fer you but time-consumin' fer me, but Ah don't mind a bit," Bio explained as she walked.

At the bottom of the stairs, another wall opened, this time revealing a large space with the same riveted metal plate walls, floor, and ceiling. There was a round room attached, with 'NURSERY' on the door, but they passed by that and went to a worktable surrounded by plenty of stools.

"Have a seat an' tell me whatcha wanna do," Bio said as she took a seat.

The stools were padded, which was probably because Bio was near-skeletal in figure. She had no natural butt-padding.

"Y-yeah, let's go."
He quickly responded, eyes growing wider as that unfamiliar exhilaration burned again in his chest.
"...nice place…"
He quietly commented as he looked around the place. The sense of anticipation in his face was clear and, and he may have been far more anxious if his trust in Pearl was less than absolute at this point. As they approached the operation room, he returned her hold on his arm with a tight grip around her wrist.

He stared ahead, unblinking as he internally weighed possible pros and cons of each outcome, he nodded slowly, and took a seat.
"...that's a tough call…"
He muttered, putting a hand to his chin… Sending his mind into another body was one he had considered himself for a long time- feasible with the magic he had on hand, but only if he had the means to obtain a viable body that was simultaneously and paradoxically both mindless and receptive to psychic transfer.

Conversion to an A.I. seemed simultaneously tempting and disturbing. On one hand he feared the implications of transferring his consciousness to an inorganic vessel, on the other, he had in fact never seen an AI display any degree of sapience and imagined that, given enough time, he may eventually come to a moment where he sorely wished that he was a Terminator.

Gene therapy seemed comparatively ill-advised, being apparently less convenient for her, and if Simon could trade himself out for a new body entirely, that's what he would prefer.
He… wasn't quite sure what that last one entailed either, but it seemed similar to gene therapy in result… Perhaps more thorough?

"...well I… I think I'm stuck between the first two… I hardly know how to decide... never guessed there'd be a selection of outcomes…"
He admitted, shifting in his seat.

Bio watched him, head tilted as she thought for several moments. She absently tapped a finger against her cheek as she thought.

"How 'bout we go fer the first, then. Less chances of failure, an' Ah've got plenty of experience with it." She grinned at him. "Usedta do it fer mahself 'fore Ah realized Ah was immortal. If it's good enough fer me, it should work great fer you, too."

She paused, then grimaced at the memory of having to hunt down all of her other 'selves' that had been dead bodies but then got better. That was a pain in the ass, though most ended up going to her lab, which made it easier, even if annoying.

Anyway...

"It'll take a few days t'git my equipment set up, and then a week or so t'grow a body fer ya. Ah assume you want it t'look lahk y'do now?" She tilted her head. "If so, that makes it as easy as findin' a good donor an' just editin' what they got so y'come out human and lookin the same."

A pause. "Y'still want the big'ol bug eyes?"

Simon blinked once, and stared forward for half a second. Not a moment later, he responded.
"-no."
He said with conviction, shaking his head.
"I'd rather take normal eyes, and I would like them to blink automatically, please… It doesn't really matter to how different I look so long as I can conclusively wash my hands of any connection to those… things."

"Can do!" Bio grinned and stretched, then looked to the bald, gaunt man not far away. "Git mah bag, wouldja love?" she asked as she stood up and reached for a drawer, pulling it open. "This'll prolly take less time'n the estimate, so be ready t'come down 'ere at a moment's notice cuz Ah'll need t' work with DNA from a donor an' just fix it so yer gonna look roughly th'same, sans the inhuman aspects."

It took only a few moments for the scrawny man with Falren's face to come over with a messenger bag that had seen better days.

"Thank ya," Bio said as she plopped it onto the desk and began to shove her hands into it. It sounded like it was full of bullets, but what she drew out were silver-colored pill-shaped things with a button on the end. She pulled out two of them and threw them towards a wall after she pushed the button on each.

The two capsules exploded, and where they had been, two full-sized machines thumped lightly to the ground. One was a wide tube, like seen in old scifi movies where they grew clones in such fluid-filled tubes, and the other looked like it was made to take input via a keypad, but it only had limited letters.

She walked over and began to connect the two machines, humming as she did.

Without any prior warning, the resulting explosion caught Simon off-guard, and he reeled back, his already protuberant eyes wider in alarm. It was to him, however, immediately apparent that there was no actual threat, and only a presumably harmless method of deploying machinery, he calmed and at once, wondering briefly if he seemed a poor fool.

Now, he slowly nodded along with a newly flattened expression as he concluded and tried to accept that this all hinged now on a particular brand of science that was… *perhaps* like the sort of… unconventional… science which comprised the other half of the Arkham Coven's research into strange and esoteric knowledge, That being said, it was the half of their knowledge that Simon was significantly less familiar with.

"...so, up to two weeks, likely less… and I'm going to need to be there for at least one step?"
He asked, then motioned again as if to speak, but briefly paused, as if hesitant. Nevertheless, he continued.

"It doesn't matter to me what you do with the resulting carcass, so long as I don't ever have to see it again."

"Ah'm gonna study it! Prolly put an artificial consciousness insahd just t'see what happens." She grinned broadly at him, madness in her brown eyes. "As fer yer part in the process, Ah'm gonna needta scan yer brain t'make a problem what'll help ya adapt a lil better t'like, breathin and blinkin... and then Ah'll need t'transfer yer consciousness and memories. Yer current soul maht git sent off t'judgment, but you'll git a new one, or maybe Ah'll catch th'reaper what comes, and just swap yer soul over s'well."

She was halfway talking to herself as she went on.

The bald man looked... confused. He just stared at her and rubbed his head, then looked to Simon, and then slowly back to Bio.

Bio noticed him, then grinned. "He's gettin' a new body, Jer. Lahk Ah offered you, 'member?"

He nodded slowly. "Need help?" he asked as he stared at her, and his eyes slid lower.

"Not yet, but thanks." She grinned, then looked to Simon. "Yer good t'do yer own thing now. Ah got a house set up in th'back yard what you'll wanna git yer shit moved to, hon." She nodded.