1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Charles Yager, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the year of 1941, I was about 10. I was so young, with my wide chocolate brown eyes, porcelain skin that always glowed with blush and my short black hair that always was nice to brush.

I lived with his mom at the time. She liked to invite boyfriend after boyfriend, they were all nice to him but they never clicked. All they did was buy him a toy and then pretended to hug.

"Oh, he's here! Charles stay in the living room." She cooed as she opened the door to meet her new boyfriend in. I peeked from the corner of my chair, eyeing the front door. I couldn't think clearly, the radio was humming a good tune to hear but I couldn't focus.

I stepped out of my chair and shuffled my way behind my mom to say hi to the man. "You're so shy, Charles. Like a little fawn."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.