18. Guilty pleasure?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
This one is easy, although I can't say I feel very guilty about it. Asian dramas, like Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, and Chinese. I haven't watched many but too many at the same time.​

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Applesauce with whipped cream on it.
Bad movies.
Butts.

To name a few things. 8D

Shopping online.

I do WAY too much shopping online buying things that I do not have room for anymore and definitely do not need!
But it's so much fuuuun buying cool stuff!

I NEVER FEEL GUILTY ABOUT PLEASURES. Ò◇Ó RESPECT YOUR JOYS. LIVE YOUR HAPPINESS.

That said, not so much guilty as in... over indulgent then uh, whenever I make my very favorite broccoli chicken casserole (a chicken divan if you ever wanna make one yourself), I will proceed to eat that whole fucking casserole by myself in the span of two days. and i aint making no little casserole, it is huge and I should not be doing that. T_T but it's so tasty

Sometimes I'll like, eat the rest of something even though there's plenty left for the rest of the family. Like cake or something, or little Debbie treats. I'll just eat… all of them and not leave any for anyone 😔😔

Shopping and buying geeky shit. My room is so full of Funko figures, books/manga, and movies. I've been told my room is like a treasure trove.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
I uhhhh I like to make streamers yell at me by buying them things. If I could figure out how to do the same with my friends I would.

Shopping online.

I do WAY too much shopping online buying things that I do not have room for anymore and definitely do not need!
But it's so much fuuuun buying cool stuff!

I can soo relate :D

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Chocolate- XD my favorite food~ though I manage to stay fit <3

Marvel fanfictions. I went on a deep dive because on another site I'm playing Loki for someone and I wanted to make sure I would end up playing him right, and I quickly descended into an old habit of reading anything and everything relating to the fandom

But why is it a guilty pleasure, you may ask? Because it's the fanfics that 'fix' the plot holes in all the movies. It's too embarrassing to tell anyone I know IRL about, I just let them think I'm reading something inappropriate, but I seriously like the way some of the writers fix all of the problems in the movies to the point that I've started to make those stories canon in my head instead of the actual films. I also simply like to cry - there are many good fanfictions about the aftermath of No Way Home

Watching bad movies as well but sometimes I have to wonder if they really are bad if I keep coming back to watch them 🤔 lol. I also like watching those movies with others to see their reactions.