16. What makes you unique and/or quirky?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
I honestly can't think of anything for myself 🤔
I guess I'm really clumsy and that might count? But I don't see myself as being that unique or quirky​

turns out all my unique and quirky traits are just me being autistic as fuck. D:<

BUT I GUESS I AM A SING-SONG PERSON. I sing everything I am doing like a Disney princess. Everything. Cleaning out the litter box, yelling at cats, cooking dinner, going to the bathroom. Just going about my business and narrating my life thru song

• Love
Reactions: Cat - Wolfspear
I asked my husband what makes me quirky, if anything, and he said "You're bratty about a lot of things." 😂 I guess my voice changes in certain ways, and so do my smiles and demeanor, when I'm about to do something mischievous. I transform into a lil demon, ehehehe.

He also said that I'm being 'funny' all the time. I have a reference, joke, impression, or song for every occasion. It's a way for my neurodivergent ass to keep a conversation going while also trying to get a smile out of others.

• Love
Reactions: Cat - Wolfspear
i— i dont know, actually. maybe my face? im constantly being told to "watch my face" // my boss frequently tells me to go hide my face from customers i dont like dkenmgks

I'm not sure if this is unique or quirky, but I am very loud and giggly when among friends 🤔
I do make a looot of jokes and I try to laugh and be optimistic about everything I possibly can be.

A colleague once described me as: very proper and composed until you laugh. I suppose that would be my quirky unique trait.

• Creepy
Reactions: rissa