14. Do you shower in the morning or at night?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

• Morning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • What is this showering you speak of

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Personally I do both, not on the same day usually, depends on how much I sweat during the day or night.​

Nighttime! ^^ Showering fatigues me big time, so it's best to do it at the end of the day. Sometimes I'll do an afternoon shower though and I'll have some caffeine to help me stay perked up.

Nighttime! ^^ Showering fatigues me big time, so it's best to do it at the end of the day. Sometimes I'll do an afternoon shower though and I'll have some caffeine to help me stay perked up.
I feel that, showering makes me so tired for some reason.

I shower.... at any hour of the day really 🤣
If I've been working hard and I'm dirty and sweaty, I don't care if it's the middle of the afternoon! If I need a shower, I will have a shower!

Also it's depending on the time of the year. During summer, I love a nice good shower at the end of a long day to unwind.
In winter, I like a hot shower right away in the morning to help warm myself up and get ready to.... be cold for the rest of the day LOL

Both. I like to shower in the morning and in the evening especially the evening after work and it's very hot where I live at.

Night, I like climbing into my bed all clean. Also because a (good) shower will make me drowsy and actually warm enough to fall asleep. The only times I shower in the morning is when it is too hot, which fortunately isn't that often here.

• Creepy
Reactions: rissa