13. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
I don't think I've ever eaten anything that weird? I mean, I've had elk and stuff which the average person doesn't have but I wouldn't consider it weird.​

A fruit salad that people in my family love to make. It's cottage cheese, jello powder, cool h'whip, and crushed pineapple. All mixed together. And I am ashamed to say I love how it tastes, lmaooo.

Other than that, I guess like...there was that time in 6th grade when I had a "100 year old duck egg." That was a tasty experience for me and I was one of the only people in my class willing to eat it. I remember we were doing some food culture stuff and that was a thing we got to sample.

• Love
Reactions: Cat - Wolfspear
Chocolate grasshoppers and fish cheeks. Weird to me only because of where I live in the world. But hey, I'll try anything once.

Reactions: Fluffy
Hmmmm does calamari count?

If not: Bison, veal, wagyu beef, or the various meats I have had jerky of! (venison, elk, alligator, wild boar, salmon, ostrich, and kangaroo jerky)
I am always looking for a nice tasty new jerky to try! And not that stuff that's 90% beef with a little bit of something else added. That's not as fun.
...I also had bacon jerky and turkey jerky though I don't know how weird or exotic those are