13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fantasy

Original poster
Introduction
Over 100 years ago, there were thirteen tribes of dragons. Respectively, there were thirteen human tribes. The Queen of each dragon tribe all granted one of the human tribes a form of magic. Since then, the dragons have disappeared along with the 12th and 13th tribes, but the others thrive.

The 13 tribes and the abilities they are blessed with are as follows:

The Fire Tribe, Pyrokinesis
The Earth Tribe, Geokinesis
The Water Tribe, Hydrokinesis
The Air Tribe, Aerokinesis
The Lightning Tribe, Electrokinesis
The Nature Tribe, Chlorokinesis
The Shadow Tribe, Umbrakinesis
The Light Tribe, Photokinesis
The Ice Tribe, Glaciokinesis
The Poison Tribe, Toxikinesis
The Life Tribe, Vitakinesis
The Legendary Time Tribe, Chronokinesis
The Legendary Space Tribe, Spatiokinesis

Sign-Up Rules:
You may only roleplay as ONE Tribe Leader.
You may only play as ONE Time or Space tribe member.
There can be 10 people ONLY is the Time and Space tribes
Give your character FLAWS!!!
I have the right to tell you that your characters are overpowered.
Use complete sentences and correct grammar. In understand the occasional typo, but do your best.

Character Sheet(you need to use this or you will not be accepted)
Full Name:
What S/he Would Like to be Called:
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
Personality:
Tribe:
Tribe Rank:
Strengths(at most 4):
Weaknesses(at least 2):
Friends:
Enemies:
BF/GF/Crush:
Weapon(optional):
History(optional):

Ranks in each Tribe:
Leader:Leads the tribe.
Second-in-command: Fills in for the leader if s/he is sick or injured. If the leader dies, the second-in-command will become the new leader.
Captain: Leads the army
Soldier/Warrior/Whatever: A member of the army.
Healer: Heals the injured and sick. Has knowledge of herbs and other remedies.
Healer's Student: Is training to become a healer.

Powers/Abilities

Pyrokinesis: Ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? This is essentially firebending except they can't make lighting. They can create and control fire, unless it is being controlled by another person. They are highly resistant to fire and heat, but can still be burned. The injuries inflicted by fire will be milder and heal faster. They are more powerful in hot conditions

Geokinesis: It's like Earthbending... They can control things made of stone, minerals, and dirt. Mud, too. They can change the shape and move it around and stuff.

Hydrokinesis: Control water and even create it. (They CANNOT turn it into ice or control ice.) They can hold their breath for a ridiculously long time, and are very good swimmers. They are more powerful in humid conditions

Aerokinesis: Control/create air. Just gonna make this clear... They CANNOT fly. They can create tornadoes and hurricanes, though. :)

Electrokinesis: Can summon or create lightning, and generate electricity in their hands. Or feet... Or whatever... They are significantly more powerful during thunderstorms. They are also ridiculously fast, about twice as fast as an average human.

Chlorokinesis: They can control plants and make them grow faster. They are more powerful in forests and areas with lots of nature and undergrowth. (Tip: It'd be good for them to carry around a bag of seeds for fighting)

Umbrakinesis: They can generate darkness, and control shadows. They are more powerful in the darkness. They can make darkness into a solid substance.

Photokinesis: They can control and generate light. They can create blinding lights, and make light into a solid substance.

Glaciokinesis: Control, manipulate, and create ice. They are immune to the effects of the cold, and actually work better in cold conditions. They are, however, far weaker in warmer conditions.

Toxikinesis: They can generate and control any type of poison, deadly or not. They are also completely immune to the effects of poison.

Vitakinesis: The power to heal. They use weapons to make up for their lack of offensive magic. They are capable of healing themselves, so that helps.

Chronokinesis: Manipulate Time. They can turn back or forward time, and even see the future. HOWEVER, time is set in stone. They cannot change the past or the future, but they can die in a different time period.

Spatiokinesis: Manipulate Space. They can teleport themselves or other people, and move objects with their mind. It's basically teleportation and telekinesis combined.

Characters
The Fire Tribe
Leader: Shinaka Kyoutozaki Takeda @shinakawolf
Vesta Sela Loch- Second-In-Command @Duchess of Adraelith
Artorius Tybalt Ferisconde De Rubenov- Captain @Brother Gabriel

The Earth Tribe, Geokinesis
Leader: Adamas Mens-Mentis @I.S. Zero

The Water Tribe, Hydrokinesis
Leader: Marella Ernel @Alis_Audāx

The Air Tribe, Aerokinesis
Leader: Ava Primvale @Binks
Edir Ilvain - Mercenary @Ascendant

The Lightning Tribe, Electrokinesis
Leader: Benjamin Striker @Lonely Star

The Nature Tribe, Chlorokinesis
Leader: -
Simon Valdez - Warrior @fantasy

The Shadow Tribe, Umbrakinesis
Lycus Renee- Captain @Killako
Jazmine Ravenhart - Warrior @fantasy

The Light Tribe, Photokinesis
Leader: Junko Uesugi @Ascendant
Xander Evans - Captain @fantasy

The Ice Tribe, Glaciokinesis
Leader: Alexandra Frostwood @fantasy

The Poison Tribe, Toxikinesis
Zabuza Asamoya- Second-in-command @shinakawolf
Yuki- Healers Student @Lonely Star
Ryoko: Warrior @Lonely Star

The Life Tribe, Vitakinesis
Leader: Anastasia Rose Gregorious @Ayla
Fizcendo Lucian Memorius - Second-in-command @Brother Gabriel
Antone Wiesheil- Healers Studnet
Grant Denshrine - Captain @Binks

The Legendary Time Tribe, Chronokinesis
Leader: Adelais Krauss @ Killako
Sharline Tristem- Cpatain @Lonely Star

The Legendary Space Tribe, Spatiokinesis
Leader: X @AceSorcerer
Varen Ilvain- Mercenary @Ascendant

Alliances

The Fire Tribe, The Lighting Tribe, The Shadow Tribe, The Ice Tribe, The Poison Tribe, and the Legendary Space Tribe

The Earth Tribe, The Water Tribe, The Air Tribe, The Nature Tribe, The Light Tribe, The Legendary Time Tribe

The Life Tribe is a neutral tribe. Either side may seek refuge and medical help in their land. It is a neutral territory and therefore no fighting is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Alexandra Frostwood
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Alex
c088835f5f3d11dfa0ae000b2f3ed30f.jpg
Personality:Alex is strict but, for the most part, fair. She is strong-willed and never backs down from a challenge... That isn't always a good thing, though. Her biggest flaw is that she listens to her heart rather than her head. While her heart is often right, it has caused problems for the tribe and herself in the past.
Tribe: Ice Tribe
Tribe Rank: Leader
Strengths(at most 4): Magic, determination, and stamina
Weaknesses(at least 2): Emotions, short temper, and determination.
Friends: Will develop
Enemies: Will develop
BF/GF/Crush: Might develop
Weapon(optional): One-handed sword
History(optional): Yeah, theres a reason I made this optional. I felt like it should be on there but I didn't want to fill one out.

Adamas Mens-Mentis (WIP)

Adamas.jpg

Full Name: Adamas Mens-Mentis
What he prefers to be called: Chief Adamas for business; Adam in personal life
Appearance: As depicted above
Personality: Generally being a laid back guy, you wouldn't expect Adam to be the leader of the Earth Tribe. Although he is laid back, he can still be a very hard worker. Once he makes up his mind on something, it's extraordinarily hard to change it, quite often to the dismay of his advisers.
Tribe: The Great Earth Tribe, Geokinesis
Strengths(at most 4): Weapon master, Magic, Durablity, Analysis
Weaknesses(at least 2): laid-back, hard-headed, overconfident
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD
BF/GF/Crush: TBD
Weapon(optional): Primarily his Halberd, but has mastered almost every martial weapon known
History(optional): will do​

Last edited:
Full Name: Benjamin Striker

What S/he Would Like to be Called: Ben

Anime-Guy-anime-guys-25262235-596-600.png

Personality: He likes to get things done quickly. He is rather impatient and stubborn. He doesn't really believe in himself to be a very good leader but he gets support from the tribe.

Tribe: The Lightning Tribe

Strengths(at most 4): He is very quick and very good with a sword.

Weaknesses(at least 2): He has very little confidence in himself, and is VERY impatient.

Weapon(optional): He has a sword that he always has with him. It is long and white with electricy designs.

History(optional): I might do one later. (probably not)

Full Name: Unknown

What He Would Like to be Called: X

Appearance:

20120513033108!Krosis_Mask.png

assalent1zh1-1.jpg

He stands 5' 10" inches tall.

Personality: X's personality is based primarily on logic. It is rare for him to show emotion, and it typically takes a drastic catalyst for him to display such.

Tribe: The Legendary Space Tribe

Strengths(at most 4): Spatioknesis, sorcery, tactical genius, logical approach

Weaknesses(at least 2): passive rage, overconfidence

Friends: Unknown

Enemies: Unknown

GF/Crush: None, but he may obtain one.

Weapon(optional):

DSCF7149.jpg

History(optional):
No one knows who X truly is, not even himself. Found as an amnesiac he ended up reviving the Legendary Space Tribe as its Leader. Some believe him to be a dragon trapped in human form. He has a scar in the shape of the X on his back, leading to his known name. He often wears a mask to hide his face.​

Full Name: Shinaka Kyoutozaki Takeda
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Shin
2c0a121e4e5437c573b6e788c24abaf2.jpg

Personality: He is rather straight forward kind of leader. He his kind only to the people closes to him, seeing that if he showed this kindness to all he would be seen as a weak leader. He is also higly tempered when threats are made towards him, his tribe or his close allies and friends. He is also rather harsh with his tongue, only showing the soft words of his tongue to one person before he saw her die.
Tribe: Pyrokinesis
Strengths(at most 4): He has highly stronger fire but extremely more dangerous to the wielder fire abilities. Because of his battle hardened nature he has extremely high stamina, Great with both sword and lance. Lastly he has a way with words, to get inside the minds of his adversaries and throw them off of their game.
Weaknesses(at least 2): Since he has a way with words anyone who has a stronger will and not easily tempered can easily shrug off his verbal assault. As well as his verbal assault he has a weakness of the soul since his fire he mostly uses to sweep throw many foes, burns his own soul and even his own life span.
Friends: gets along with his own members of his tribe, as well as some other leaders.
Enemies: Anyone who would stand against him or his dreams for his tribe's future.
BF/GF/Crush: No one
Weapon(optional): Lance and katana. will describe in rp
History(optional):He was born as the heir to the tribe, and raised to be the strong fighter. Being raised in harsh training in both hand to hand and in his own magic of fire. Once he took as head of the tribe he took it with a stern hand until he met his love. She was beautiful in his eyes, that was when he started to show hi softer side. This lasted for a while until the day after his marriage he returned to his place, and say it erupt in a hellish fire, she was screaming in pain and agony, he could not save her since the sight as well as the screams scared him for the first time he saw fear. After the fire was put out he look at the ashes of his love, and took them into his hands and left for 1 month. Only to return and take his place back gaining the fire that would lead him to power as well as a quick death, but he will keep living until his dream for his tribe is made along with revenge for his dead lover…

Full Name: Antone Wiesheil
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Ton
Lelouch-Lamperouge-anime-guys-31804124-800-1075.png

(Temporary if unallowed)
Personality: Antone is a very observant type of person, this does not mean that he doesn't like to talk. He is also very distant from some people and tries not to make many close friends. He is a person that does not say a lot, but he does mean what he says. He is not sweet or anything close to it. He is honest and a little overprotective of others in his tribe.
Tribe: Vitakinesis
Tribe Rank: Healer's Student
Strengths(at most 4): Can heal, can use a hammer as a weapon
Weaknesses(at least 2): Cannot use any other weapons and is sometimes to stubborn for his own good.
Friends: May have friends later on, may
Enemies: May make enemies later on, most likely to happen.
Crush/BF/GF: None, whatsoever.
Weapon(Optional): Hammer
History(optional): Unknown, due to Amnesia

Alright. And do you mind if I make another character. It seems that we have a number of male characters and a female character. I would like to make a female to add to it if at all possible.

Full Name: Sharline Tristem

What S/he Would Like to be Called: Miss Sharline

anime-girl-pink-hair.jpg

Personality: She is very determined and stubborn. She is rather strong for her size and she knows it. She knows her strengths very well but sometimes she thinks she is better than she is.

Tribe: The Legendary Time Tribe

Tribe Rank: Captain

Strengths: She is very good at Chronokinesis, she is also good at sword fighting.

Weaknesses: She doesn't know her limits, and is too stubborn.

Weapon(optional):
small-sword.jpg

History(optional):​

Full Name:
Ava Primvale

What S/he Would Like to be Called:
Benja(don't ask)

a0ca0d19517e95358dfed1838489571d.jpg

Personality:
Benja's will has always had industrial-strength. She will not back down to those who question
her with thoughts she thinks is rubbish. With this, it makes her stubborn, determined and
uneasily fazed. When she thinks it is the right time, Benja is very mellow and relaxed. She
thinks that everything should look neat and fine, so she usually takes up her free time
into decorating. She gets carried away in many things, from combat to adorning.

Tribe:
The Air Tribe

Tribe Rank:
Leader

Strengths(at most 4):
Outstanding Aerokinesis
Verbal combat
Decorating
Archery

Weaknesses(at least 2):
Romance
Extremely hot environments
Stubbornness

Friends:
TBD

Enemies:
TBD

BF/GF/Crush:
TBD

Weapon(optional):
Benja treasures her bow and arrow.
102103arrow.jpg

History(optional):​

Full Name: Vesta Sela Loch
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Vesta

giphy.gif

Personality: Vesta isn't very well known for being quiet and reserved. She is outspoken and almost never minds her manners. The second-in-command, contrary to popular belief, isn't totally off the walls. She does enjoy laughing and smiling, having a certain regal air surrounding her. Many even go as far as to say she always has a smile on her face. She cares for her people, maybe more than she should. She knows that she would give her life for her people, and they know this too. Overall, Vesta is a very caring, but don't let this fool you about her. The young woman has her own secrets as well.
Tribe: The Fire Tribe, Pyrokinesis
Tribe Rank: Second-in-Command
Strengths(at most 4): Hand-to-hand combat, diplomacy, writing
Weaknesses(at least 2): She could be better at psychokinesis and controlling her abilities, easy to set off (temper)
Friends: Shin, most of her tribe
Enemies: Doesn't have a liking to many outside of her tribe, she tolerates but doesn't like
BF/GF/Crush: None
History(optional):
Vesta was born to a mother, a father, and the oldest of six younger siblings ranging the age of one to fifteen. Her mother was a healer and nurse, while her father was a warrior. Too a degree, she inherited both of their gifts. Vesta has basic knowledge of healing but she excelled in learning to train. While it may not be with her abilities, she is very skilled with a sword and knives. When she was born, they weren't rich and feared for their daughter. They weren't sure if they would be able to take care of her. For the first ten years of her life, she lived with her grandparents near the small river that gave the tribe their water. To this day Vesta gives all credit of her training to her grandfather. He truly shaped the way she saw the world and how she treats it.

Once Vesta left her grandparents home, when her parents finally found stability with her other siblings, she continued training on her own. She took the books hidden away on the highest and lowest shelves, allowing time between her chores to study them. She studied the history of the tribes, the history of dragons, the history of her family. Every day in the wee hours of the morning, she did this. It took her six years, but she eventually found herself ready to set out on her own, even if she was only sixteen. She had a wild spirit brewing inside of her, and with each passing day she found herself itching for more.

For a few months, she wandered around until she happened to run into Shin. It was funny how easily they became friends but they did and that's how she came to be in the position she is today.

(If anything needs to be changed just let me know)

Last edited:
@Duchess of Adraelith This also can head off to anyone else, but even though i am not a co gm or gm at all for this rp, i am just in it for the fun. I am just letting you know i loved the character sheet i did but, since my character was added in please inform me through pm as a heads up, because shin would of had to taken time to even be nice or kind to a person. The being second in command thing is easily explained since you have healing and combat abilities so i can see shin allowing your character to be second in command. I am not asking for a change i am just letting you know i am particular about my characters is all.

@Duchess of Adraelith This also can head off to anyone else, but even though i am not a co gm or gm at all for this rp, i am just in it for the fun. I am just letting you know i loved the character sheet i did but, since my character was added in please inform me through pm as a heads up, because shin would of had to taken time to even be nice or kind to a person. The being second in command thing is easily explained since you have healing and combat abilities so i can see shin allowing your character to be second in command. I am not asking for a change i am just letting you know i am particular about my characters is all.
Sorry about that! I should have but I was in a hurry to get her up. I should have asked, so it's my fault. If anything needs to be changed just tell me.

oh like it said its fine just i wanted to make sure that if you have anything more or if anyone wants to add my character into past history please let me know before hand

Full Name: Marella Ernel
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Ella
Beautiful-Mermaid-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

Personality: Ella for the most part is calm and relaxed individual. As a leader she is a strong and yet gentle individual, and would rather discuss and develop plan than jump in swinging. However at times Ella's emotions can get the better of her when there is a deadly threat. Ella can become very aggressive and steadfast when danger comes near.
Tribe: The Water Tribe, Hydrokinesis
Tribe Rank: Leader​
Strengths(at most 4):​
  • Hydrokinesis
  • Water manipulation (Water can be used as a semi-solid)
  • Fishing
  • Hand to hand combat
Weaknesses(at least 2):​
  • Extremely dry places​
  • Tends to hold grudges​
  • Shaved ice- (she has a sweet tooth)
Friends: Loyal tribe members and a selective few from other tribes.
Enemies: Unknown for now
BF/GF/Crush: none
Weapon(optional): Triton that can be divided into two pieces.
DBHK4028.jpg

History(optional):
Ella was practically born from the sea itself. It is said, that the evening she was born the sun was just setting and the sea was calm. The moment the tribe leader Lady Helena entered into the calm waters, the sea awoke. The waves crashed and turned and sea foam the colors of coral decorated the sand. From the sea Lady Helena plucked out a small child with skin green and blue kissed by the sea gods. When brought to the shore the baby's skin color faded to the color of man. It is then that the baby would be named Marella (shining sea).
Ella had heard this mystery about her birth many times from the tribe elders and story keepers of the tribe. Though they had all regarded her with great kindness and respect she simply wanted to be Ella. As a child she would often be scolded for sneaking out and running wild with the other children. Instead of studying and learning for her future leadership. Child Ella could not comprehend why she couldn't do or be both, Ella the child and Ella the leader.
At the age of 19, her claim over the tribe came into effect. At that point she was the strongest in the tribe with her impressive ability to control her Hydrokinses and had well surpassed the previous tribe leader. Some questioned Ella's ability to lead the tribe due to her carefree demeanor. However, Ella's capability to protect the tribe and her fierceness in battle has silenced the doubters.

This is still open, yes?

I think so. I was looking for a spot in this rp as a chronokinetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.