13 Daes of Spoopy Bae.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeika-mae "The Lamia Bae"

"The Torrent of Raging Fire" Keiyarosae
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Currently Unstable.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Douche
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Scifi Fantasy, Scif, Medieval, Industrial Fantasy (Steampunk), Industrial, Modern
I'm already Thirteen days in!
And not yet introduced...
So I think I should just stop procrastinating and get this over with~
I am Raeka! *or Raeika or Raejka as well*
I've been roleplaying for over ten years!
My Roleplaying life started young; with both childish LARPing and Text\Game RP on Starcraft: BroodWar!
On Starcraft, I wen't through dozens of Roleplaying Clans, taking on rolls like Member, Moderator, and even Founder!
I moved out of Starcraft roleplaying though not long before SCII's second Expansion.
In the last four years I've done a lot of text based roleplaying on Steam~ being a part of a few(now dead) RP groups~
I've also roleplayed on Various other games over the years (though not very seriously)
And on some older websites, similar to this one with my Starcraft buddies~ I'd tell you what they were if I could friggin' remmember...
Also, i'm not an active member of any LARP groups, but I've been known to do it from time to time~
Anyway! that's a little bit about me.
I'll tell you, i'm having a great time! Making Friends, Starting really neat RP's~ Making Enemies~
Heh~
I sure hope I can stick around for awhile~
Hello Iwaku!
Raeka-mae "The Torrent of Raging Fire" Keiyarosae​

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Better late then never on posting these, hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. ^.^

No spoopy. Only "i~whack~you." it means welcome.

No LARP. Only LOGO. Bunny logo.

Yes, Raeka-mae "The Torrent of Raging Fire" Keiyarosae, you are now Raeka-mae "The Torrent of Raging Fire" Keiyarosae, the lamia~bunny~bae because... see what I hold in my hand.. Closer.... Look closer.. Yes, now then--

~Rainbows to the bae~face!!~

It's late, but welcome ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.