12 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
7:00 PM
Hostage Health Points: 95 Points
-5 points due to old age

Tori was freaking the hell out. She knew that they had to shut the lady up and restrain her, but now that she was...Everything was just so fucking real! Oh God, she thought as she listened to that damn Archibald. They were going to prison! They were going to do serious time! And she...Where the hell would she go? Everyone knew that women's prison's were less severe than men's, but did she even count as a girl in the eyes of the government? Shit! Shit! "Shit!" Tori screamed and struck out wildly, knocking a chair over. The chair teetered into a stand with a few glass figurines and they fell to the floor and shattered. The old lady let out a howl of pain as if the shattering glass had shattered her heart and Tori turned on her, her face twisting into an ugly scowl. "SHUT UP!" She shrieked and Ms. Hilliard jerked back in surprise, but she did not in fact 'shut up'.

"You all should be ashamed! Robbing me and abusing me! What have I ever done to deserve this?" The old crone cried out hoarsely. Tori opened her mouth to yell again when suddenly the group was basked in blue and red light. Tori swiveled to look at the window where red, white and blue lights were flashing through it.

"Oh no..." She uncharacteristically squeaked.

A crackling of a loud speaker outside of the house followed, and then, "Listen up! We have Ms. Cordelia Hilliard's house surrounded, so don't try anything funny. Let Ms. Hilliard leave and then come out with your hands above your heads. We'll give you until 7:10." The voice was a deep one and Tori recognized it as belonging to the the town sheriff.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. No!" She shook her head vigorously. "No one go to the windows, no one leave! They'll fucking kill us as soon as we step out!" She hissed, and her panic was suddenly interrupted by Ms. Hilliard.

The old lady cackled wildly. "Serves you right! You horrid things, preying on an old lady and treating me worse than you'd treat a dog!" She snarled, little smirk on her lips despite her situation.

Celeste

She covered her mouth, a laugh escaping at the restraining quilt thing by Archie. It was the wrong time to laugh, it was a serious matter. But Celeste wasn't a serious person and it was funny. She quickly cleared it up though considering the situation they were quickly catapulting into. The sirens, the police acting like they had a hostage. Nobody really wanted to kill the woman they just wanted her to stay out of the way.

Celeste's heart skipped a beat... or two. She was getting locked up. She was breaking and entering, she hadn't touched the old lady so she wouldn't have any charges regarding that. She wanted to know the person who called the police on them. Whoever it was severely over reacted. They could of just said a few teens were hanging out in a house they didn't belong too, probably throwing a party. But no, of course that didn't happen. They assumed the worst and the truth. If only they'd assumed it was just a party or two couples seeking privacy in a home they weren't supposed to be in. It could of been played off and though they would definitely still get in trouble it wouldn't of come to this.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID OLD WRINKLY HAG!" Celeste screamed at her, reaching down and putting her hands over the womans mouth and pressed down... hard.​

Vince, aqua
"Celeste, no!"

Vince was snapped out of his haze of thoughts by the sight of the girl attacking Mrs Hillard. He grabbed her once again by the shoulders and swung her away from the old lady, not even thinking of being gentle in such a situation. What the hell was the girl playing at? If the police saw them abusing their so called 'hostage'... Police would swarm into the place faster than flies to a corpse. Vince shuddered at the image that came unbidden to his head: his own body face down on the ground, a puddle of red growing as the police stepped closer...

Dropping to his knees, Vince clamped his hands to his head. "Listen, Celeste. Everyone." He spoke to the ground in a shaky voice. "We... We need to stay calm, o-okay? We need to, need to..."

He sprung to his feet before spinning around and slamming his fist into the wall. Even as blood started welling between his knuckles, Vince started to laugh, a harsh, strained sound.

"We're fucked... We're so fucked..."

Archie looked at everyone and sighed. These kids were going to drive him mad, and he could tell right away that this was going to be a long situation. Archie was trying as he might to keep calm in this situation, but with everyone acting like this, it was hard. He kept himself on the couch, and thought to himself. There was still a few ways he could get out of this, but not with these freaks acting like this. He took a long breath, and took his hair out of his ponytail. He decided to calm himself down and he decided to do that by braiding it.

"Alrighty," He said, after his hair was beautifully done. "Since we're going to be locked up for a while, we might as well introduce eachother formally. My name is Archie, full name Archibald, and this wasn't my idea." Archie soon pulled out a candy bar, and tossed it onto the old women's lap.

"I hope you like Heath bars."

7:15 PM
Hostage Health Points: 92 Points
-3 points from Celeste

Tori was glad that Vince had stopped Celeste from going any further. Honestly when she saw Celeste moving forward, Tori had thought about stopping her, but then she'd thought, 'what's the worse that could happen?'. It was already a hostage situation, and the old bitch wouldn't shut her damn mouth.

"What are you doing?" Tori snapped at Archibald when he began the introductions, but as soon as the words tumbled out of her mouth she realized that it really didn't matter. The old woman had seen them and even if she didn't know their names, the cops would find out eventually.

"Fine!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. "I'm Tori and this was my idea! All I wanted to do was to get out of this shit hole town and get what I deserve! And now I'm going to jail and maybe not even a women's institution." She muttered, her voice getting quieter and quieter as she spoke. She stumbled back against the wall and slid down it until she reached the floor where she held her head in her hands.

Ms. Hilliard stared at the blonde girl who'd attacked her. Her jaw was aching and as she moved her tongue around in her mouth, she discovered that one of her few real teeth were wiggling. "You little whore! Oh I am going to enjoy seeing the police drag your stupid self to jail. All of you! I don't care if you give me up right now! I've seen your faces and I'm going to have you prosecute to the full extent of the law." She narrowed her eyes at Tori and Archibald. "I'm sure some of you will even get tried as adults." She then shifted so that the heath bar fell off of her lap. "How exactly did you expect me to eat that you little twit?"

At her words, Tori sprang up from her position on the floor and lunged towards Ms. Hilliard. "I'm gonna fucking gag you, you bitch!" She yelled and grabbed a cloth from nearby dresser.

Before Tori could make good on her promise, the loud speaker from outside crackled to life again. "Times up! We've even given you an extra five minutes. Our negotiator is going to call on Ms. Hilliard's phone now. Maybe we can work something out."

And then the phone rang and Tori froze. She stared at the phone and then at Celeste, Vince and Archibald. They had to pick it up, but Tori was sure she would break down if she did it. She glanced at Archibald, who seemed to be the calmest out of everyone. "P-pick it up." She stammered, trying to sound commanding but only managing to sound like a frightened child.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Archie was slightly offended when the old women called him a twit, but in all honesty, he did just break into a house with a bunch of teenagers. He walked over and retrieved his candy, and began to open it for himself. He took a large bite, before the officer spoke and the phone rang. Tori told him to answer the phone, and Archie snickered. Oh, this was going to be some fun.

Archie picked up the phone, and spoke with a full mouth. "Chao?" He said, though toffee. "This is Arthur Fonzarelli."

C.R

After Vince had pushed her away she crossed her arms and leaned on a wall. The old woman was just so annoying especially for her to be considerably stressed out. She'd kill for five minutes of peace from the woman. Not literally however. She couldn't kill someone, no matter how annoying and stupid they were. Celeste was fully convinced Grandma Hillard was the most idiotic woman in the world. Most people try not to annoy the people holding them hostage. What if one of them had a gun? She hoped none of them did but what if.

The thing that was stressing Celeste out the most was Tori. She was supposed to be the leader and it was obvious she didn't know what she was doing. Celeste was definitely no kind of leader, she was big on following and since Tori was no longer calling the shots Celeste had nobody to tell her what was the best decision to make in the situation. Vince was there, but he only served to tell her the right decision after she made the wrong decision it seemed.

She, through everything so far, couldn't say she regretted breaking in. If the old woman had of just been where she was supposed to everything would of worked out and at this point they may have been already out the house, Celeste could of been at home, laying on her fluffy blankets with her only worry being what selfie to upload to instagram.

"Celeste Resin." Celeste murmured her name after the two introductions. "Just somebody who wanted the money for clothes and other shallow things. Nothing special." Celeste really felt bad for Tori. Celeste was planning on going to some average college to get some average degree. Nothing special or out of the ordinary. Tori could probably get into some great college... if she hadn't been the mastermind of a hostage situation of course. Celeste's parents had been saving since she was born for her to go to college- it's obvious Tori's family didn't.

Great, now always-calm-archie is on the phone. They're going to think he's some kind of sick sociopath.

7:25 PM
Hostage Health Points: 92 Points

As soon as Archie picked up the phone, Tori dashed over and stabbed the speaker button, so everyone could hear what was being said.

"Arthur Fonzarelli, huh?" The voice on the phone sounded sarcastic and highly doubtful. But decided to play along. "Well nice to meet you Mr. Fonzarelli. Now, I have a very confident informant who told me that there are three other people in there with you, not including Ms. Hilliard, correct? Now you four didn't come out during the earlier allotted time, so I'm assuming you want something. If your demands are reasonable, maybe I can cut you a deal." The speaker paused as if allowing them to think on that.

Tori wondered if she shouldn't have let Archie take the lead, but it was too late now. And honestly, she doubted that she'd be able to talk to the police negotiator without bursting into tears. But still...Did he have to answer the phone like that?

"But before that, I need you to let Ms. Hilliard speak to me." The police officer finished and Tori glanced at Ms. Hilliard who was sneering at them maliciously. Tori pressed the mute button and glanced around at everyone else. "You guys think we should let her talk?" She asked nervously. They had just told the woman their names! What if the officers didn't know who they were yet? If she blabbed, they would be screwed for sure with no chance of escape!

Archie listened to as much as the officer said, and he thought gently to himself about what he might request. Archie watched the women run and madly press a button on the phone, before she held a private pow-wow about the situation. Archie cleared his throat, and took charge once more. "I have an idea!" He said, to the displeasure of everyone else involved in the situation. Archie grabbed the phone, and walked towards the old women.

He placed his hand over her mouth, surely not hard enough like the powdered-pixie-princess, but it was hard enough. He cleared his throat once more, and gave a wink to Vince.

In the best feminine voice he could, he tried to immediate the old women and her cigarette voice. "Mmmmmyellow?" He purred into the speaker, much like his grandmother would when he was younger. Archie kept a hand firmly over the old women's lips, threatening to tighten if need be.

7:34 PM
Hostage Health Points: 86 Points
-6 points from Archibald

Okay so giving Archibald the phone was a horrifically terrible idea. She thought that since he was the calmest of the bunch he would be able to handle the situation. But of course, being calm doesn't mean having sense. And obviously since he was calm in this type of situation, he had no sense at all. "Just give her the phone!" Tori hissed, but at the same time, Ms. Hilliard let loose with a muffled cry of pain when Archibald pressed his hand over her mouth too hard.

Tori gasped and wrenched Archibald's arm off of the old woman just in time to see a bit of blood and particles of...Something, streaming out of the woman's mouth. "Oh shit." Tori whispered in horror.

"My crown!" The woman shrieked and for a moment she felt around her mouth with her tongue.

"What's going on in there? Ms. Hilliard! Ms. Hilliard are you alright?" The negotiator yelled from the phone. "Listen up, Mr. Fonzarelli or whatever your name is. This is not a game. That's a really person you have in there. A kind woman with a family who loves her. Don't do anything rash and do not hurt her, or I will be forced to give the command to enter the house. Now. Give the phone to Ms. Hilliard, so I can speak to her. Keep in mind that Ms. Hilliard and I are not strangers, so I know what she sounds like."

Status
Not open for further replies.