10 Years Later

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
Plot
The Plot
10 persons all from different walks of life have been selected to go on a holiday cruise for three weeks. All inclusive. No further catches. They are literally just gonna have fun for three weeks, while seeing something of the world, while they enjoy a five star cruise. They can eat all kind of high quality food, drink at the bar, enjoy the pool or work themself into sweat in the work out room. Whatever they want. Only thing is they cannot leave the cruise when they are at sea (of course).

However random these selected people may seem from the start they are connected, which they may find out really quick, or not at all. Their connection is they have all been going to the same highschool in May 2007. Some of them may still even be in contact, while others lost their connection. Now 10 years later (hence the title of the rp) they will meet again on this luxurious cruise ship. Will old friendships be picked up again? Will old crushes come back? Or will fights start again? Maybe new crushes will bloom? All is open and all can happen during these three weeks!
Rules
The Rules
- As I said I want my players to be active and dedicated. You are free to plot out subplots for your characters or discuss any ideas with me or anything. I do not have a strict vision on where I want this plot to go other than that I want some drama and fun.

- If you will not react in the OoC (most like discord chat) for two weeks, I assume you have lost interest and will try to write your character out of the rp. So if you are busy or go away or struggle with replying, let me (us) know. Most likely we can help when you are stuck or at least I know why you are not posting, so I will not assume you just have left us hanging.

- Posting expectation is 2 to 3 paragraphs of 10 sentences each. Now I am not really gonna do a word count or anything, but give each other something to work with. I also do not wait replies that go on and on and on, keep it interesting for every one.

- I would love it if it is possible to get weekly replies of everyone. Yet this will be lowkey so as long as you post when you are able to I am fine. If it takes too long I might become a bit nagging, but otherwise you are fine.

- All genders, sexualites, believes and races are welcome. Just please keep it realistic. I will tell you if I find something too farfetched. These people will just be ordinary people like you and me. They will have their struggles and their flaws and their dreams, achievemenst and qualities.

- The CS/character template will have two parts. One will be about your recent character, one will be about your character 10 years back. So I do want you to think about your character younger years as well. I will not ask for a life story of your character though.

- The characters have all been at the same highschool in May 2007, meaning they were between 13 and 19 back then and will be between 23 and 29 currently. I will allow two exceptions, but please communicate about this with me.

- I will work with preset relationships (and perhaps genders/sexualities) for when they were in highschool. This however does not need to have any influence on your character now. I just want to force some bits of drama.

- Since this is a modern day, slice of life rp, I want realistic face claims. But please don't use overly famous people. Try to be a bit creative in your faceclaim searches, there are more then anough low key modeling agencies you can use. If you really really really want to use a famous fc, discuss this with me. I might make one or two exceptions

- This rp will be red starred, since I do assume some hot love will happen. However if this happens please work it out in a collab post with warnings if it gets to the really really dirties. (This rule may change depending on the view of the players that will participate)

- I love abusive dark past and mental problems and drug addiction and sudden famous people, but like I said before. Keep things realistic. I don't want a cast of 9 orphanes that all have been abused by their mother and therefor starting cutting or something. Keep things a bit diverse. Otherwise I will ask you or several people to change things about your character.

- Questions can be asked here or in PM or in the discord I will set up. Whatever you feel like. Please when anything is unclear or you are not sure about something ask me. I really don't mind explaining things 15 million times. And I really do not nag that much as it may seem.

- Pictures of the cruise ship and everything will follow later if this becomes a thing for real.
Roles
The Roles
As I said I will work with these preset relationships from their past. If a person has a certain gender or sexuality written down, please work with that. Otherwise everything can be changed and is up to you.

Character A and Character B has been friends for as long as they can remember. Character B recently started dating / having a relationship with Character C, which made Character A aware of their feelings towards Character B.

Character D (male/closeted homosexual) is the best friend of character C, unlike character C, they are not at all interested in long lasting relationships. They try to get with every girl they can find, if only to hide the fact they are secretly gay and have the hots for their tutor, character E (male). Character E (male) is however completely oblivious for this fact and has his eyes on Character F.

Character F is the younger sibling of character A and they have an very open love/hate relationship. In school it is mostly a hate relationship, because character F is done with living in Character A's shadow and now try to make their own name known and not just as 'that younger sibling of...'

Character G is Character C's biggest rival. No one is really sure what went wrong between them, but it is obvious they cannot stand each other in any possible way. However it might have something to do with the rumor that they (character G) got pregnant or they (character G) got someone pregnant, however if the other party was from this school or another school is unknown, just like what happened to the baby.

Character H has no close relationships with anyone yet, they are the sudden exchange student that came dropping in midway in the school year. Character I has been tasked with showing Character H around in the school and how things work as they are part of the student council. Character I does have a secret crush on character G, though they are afraid to say anything about this, and are dating Character J instead.

Character J is unhappy in their relationship and aware of the fact that Character I is not that happy with them anymore as well. However that is still no excuse for what happened between Character J and Character F, but that was suppose to just be an one time thing.
Castlist
Character A ~ @Evil-Ducky ~ female
Character B ~ @Happy Trails ~ male
Character C ~ @Shayla ~ female
Character D
Character E
Character F
Character G ~ @Dante ~ male
Character H ~ @Rose305 ~ female
Character I ~ @DarkiusHeavenstein ~ male
Character J ~ @Tyche ~ female

Name Character
{picture}
Name FC

• Name: (full name)
    Nickname: (what they are called)
    Role: (Character A-J?)
    Sexuality:
    Ethnicity:
    Study: (degrees/current study)
    Relationship: (single/living together/married)
    Home: (apartment / penthouse / mansion with pic)
  • Good traits (with bit of explanation)
    Neutral traits (with bit of explanation)
    Bad traits, (with a bit of explanation)
    Dislikes: (max 10)
    Hobbies/Sports: (include sport achievements)
  • Eye color:
    Hair color:
    Body type: (height and weight may be included)
  • (describe what happened over time and whether or not they are still in contact)
    Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:
  • Whatever else you wanna drop here about your character

10 years ago
{picture}

• Study plan:
    Best Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Grades Average:
    Future Dream:
  • Eye color:
    Hair color:
  • (back then)
    Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:
  • Whatever else you wanna drop here about your character from when he was in highschool May 2007

Last edited:
tumblr_nug41fzf5j1tauvyio1_500.png

• Name: Nicolae Freeman
    Nickname: Nick, Nicholas
    Role: G
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Ethnicity: Romanian American
    Study: Business/ Education
    Relationship: Single Parent
    Small-Home-Garage.jpg

• Good traits
    Honest ~ Tries his best to be the person he has grown to be and a good image/role model
    Loyal ~ After cheating on the love of his life in high school, Nick has always regretted his action and worked to better himself
    Hard Working/Dedicated ~ Has a rather busy and intensive life to give his daughter the best life he can
    Charismatic ~ Finds ease in making friends and getting along with most people
    Neutral traits
    Mature ~ Has grown a great deal from his younger years and is a lot more grounded and safe about his life choices especially if they affect his daughter
    Bad traits
    Overprotective ~ Very guarded of Rachel
    Cautious ~ He treads carefully about who he gets into real relationships with as he has to look at it from the perspective of being a parent and not just a single bachelor
    Guilty ~ Regrets losing Airy and a few of his friends due to his past actions
    Cocky ~ He sees himself more as confident but occasionally comes off to be a bit full of himself at times

Spending Time with his daughter~Going out~Working on Automotive Projects~Teaching~
    Dislikes
    ~Excessive Drinking/Smoking~Hamony~ Awful Drivers~
    Hobbies/Sports: Street Racing, Driving, Motorcycle racing, Rock Climbing, Baseball, Coaching little league/school teams

• Eye color: Dark Green
    Hair color: Brown
    Body type: 6'2 , 195 lbs, Toned/Fit/Athletic

• (describe what happened over time and whether or not they are still in contact)
    Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    ~Ex's, Tried to keep in touch but lost contact, Rivals
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

• Kristina-Pimenova-the-World’s-Most-Beautiful-Girl.jpg

Rachel Freeman

10 years ago
2fafcb115f54beb3dfc22b541a9bca10--the-maze-runner-maze-runner-movie.jpg

• Study plan: Undecided
    Best Subject: Science and Math
    Worst Subject: History
    Grades Average: B+
    Future Dream: Race Car Driver/ Dare Devil

• Good traits
    Confident ~ Feels like he can do anything he tries to do
    Charming ~

Neutral traits

Bad traits

~Partying~ Pulling Pranks~ Driving his family's cars~ Reading (Secretly) ~ Skating ~ Dirt Biking ~ Baseball/Track
    Dislikes
    ~Most classes~ Jocks ~ Following the rules ~ Ignorant People
    Hobbies/Sports: Mechanical Work, Baseball, Partying, Driving, Drinking

• Eye color: Green
    Body type: Fit, Athletic

• Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Had a long term relationship, Bad Break up
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:
  • Whatever else you wanna drop here about your character from when he was in highschool May 2007

Last edited:
~ Heather Hope ~
25dc7f2f31e5ee6a1f42c872a7819e84--celebrities-hairstyles-hair-inspo.jpg

~ Julianne Hough ~

• Name: Heather Serenity Hope
    Nickname: Heather, Pinky, Miss Hope, etc.
    Role: Character H; Foreign Exchange Student
    Sexuality: Heterosexual but Bi-curious.
    Ethnicity: British-Swedish
    Study: Fashion and Photography.
    Relationship: Single, just broke up with a boyfriend of two years about four months ago.
    Home: Penthouse in New York and Los Vagas.
  • Good traits—
    Confident : - Heather doesn't give a shit about what people think of her, she rocks to the beat of her own drum.
    Clever : - She is fast witty and not easily tricked.
    Humorous : - She has an excellent sense of humor and loves practical jokes and pranks.
    Charming : - She has this lovable air about her and her smile can be intoxicating as much as her laugh is.
    Compassionate : - Heather is very devoted to her fans and donates a certain amount of her savings every year to children's hospitals and other organizations. She also makes trips to see her fans.
    Neutral traits—
    Thrill Seeker
    : - Heather lives for excitement and thrills.
    Sharp-Eyed : - Heather rarely misses a thing.
    Charismatic: - She has experience in the business and knows how to negotiate.
    Elusive : - When she wants to avoid the cameras, she disappears.
    Intelligent : - She's not just a model, Heather loves to educate herself and read!
    Bad traits—
    "Spoiled" : - Heather doesn't like the word no and hates not getting her way.
    Blunt : - She has no filter.
    Mouthy : - If she doesn't like someone or someone makes a go at her then she'll let them know and have an ear full!
    Bottled Up : - She doesn't open up about her feelings or insecurities and doesn't trust people easily.
    Lonely : - Despite her friends and family, her recent, failed relationship made her realize just how lonely she was and what she was missing in her life.
    -Teas - Sweets - Children - Dogs and Cats- Boating - Modeling - Traveling - Coffee - Sushi - Camping -
    Dislikes:
    - Insects - Humidity - The Cold - Asshats - Coattail riders - Cruelty - Bad Drivers - Being alone - Spiders - Tomatoes - Seaweed -
    Hobbies/Sports:
    - Shopping - Skeet - Fishing - Reading - Drawing - Dancing/Partying -
  • Eye color: Bright Blue
    Hair color: Pink (Originally Blonde)
    Body type: Medium Build; 5'9"; 134 lbs; Toned/Athletic

• Character A: TBA
    Character B: TBA
    Character C: TBA
    Character D: TBA
    Character E: TBA
    Character F: TBA
    Character G: TBA
    Character H: TBA
    Character I: TBA
    Character J: Fellow Model; Has worked with Claire Holt before on a few different projects and doesn't pass up a chance to get lunch should they have the time.
  • Has a French Bulldog named Napoleon and desperately wants to get a pet pig.

10 Years Ago...

latest

• Study plan: Undecided
    Best Subject: Art, English, and Drama.
    Worst Subject: Mathamatica (dunDunDUN!)
    Grades Average: A's and B's (mostly B's)
    Future Dream: Becoming wealth enough to save all the dogs! And kids.
  • Good traits—
    Friendly - : Heather likes to make friends and always comes off as talkative and makes the first move in conversations.
    Creative : - Has a nack for making things out of random things. Can see the potential of things.
    Supportive : - If you decide to jump off a cliff, she'll take your hand and jump with you; friends shouldn't do stupid things alone.
    Inspirational : - When your scared or nervous Heather will stand by you and help you over come your fears and encourage you to take like by the horns.
    Neutral traits—
    Extroverted Introvert : - While she is social and talkative she tends to keep her feelings and emotions to herself. And is content to chill alone or together.
    Observer : - She likes to people watch and maybe draw scenes.
    Messy : - Both physically and mentally, she spews ideas and random thoughts all the time and can't keep her stuff organized.
    Bad traits—
    Masking Emotions : - She always smiles and makes people happy but sometimes her smile isn't genuine and she hurts inside. Making others laugh helps a little.
    Temper : - When provoked beyond her limit, Heather brings down the house, literally.
    Self Sacrificing : - She goes out of her way to help people and takes the fall a lot, be it helping animals or friends.
    - Animals - Sports - Friends - Talking - Acting - Painting and Sketching - Coffee -
    Dislikes:
    - Math - History - Kale - Tomatoes - Rules - Angry Proctors -
    Hobbies/Sports: Art, Drama and Dance, and excelled in Gymnastic later.
  • Eye color: Bright Blue
    Hair color: Blonde
    Body type: Medium Build; 5'7"; 140 lbs; Athletic/Muscle Tone

• Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:
  • Dreamed of having a French Bulldog named Napoleon and traveling the world.

Last edited:
tumblr_md19jep1H61r96u2po1_500.gif

• Name: Airetta Jane Ferguson
    Nickname: Airy , Etta , Jane , Spitfire
    Role: Character F.
    Ethnicity: Latino/American
    Study:
    Relationship: (single/living together/married)
    Home: (apartment / penthouse / mansion with pic)
  • Eye color:
    Hair color:
  • (back then)
    Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

10 years ago
original.gif

• Study plan:
    Best Subject: Science
    Worst Subject: Math
    Grades Average: A & B Average
    Future Dream: Wishes to find her own path away from her family and make a name on her own for herself and be the person she wishes to be. She wants to dedicate her life to helping children and making sure their well being is the best she can give them.
  • Eye color:
    Hair color:
  • (back then)
    Character A:
    Character B:
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

Last edited:

Work In Progress
Only relationships still needed

Kasparas Zemaitis
style-and-coffee-jim-bakkum-quarter-magazine-02.jpg

Jim Bakkum

• Name
    Kasparas Zemaitis

Nicknames
    Kasper, Kas, Doctor

Role
    Character I

Sexuality
    Bisexual (prefers males)

Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe (mostly Lithuanian, bit Latvian and Russian)

Occupation
    Forensic Psychiatrist for the FBI, also works a lot for SVU New York City Police Deparment

Study
    University Psychiatry and Criminology, specialized in sexual trauma and abuse

Relationship
    Single (recently broke up)

Home
    Penthouse with a very nice balcony, in Brooklyn, New York
  • Good traits
    Trustworthy; He absolutely knows how to keep a secret. He also dislikes rumors and will not tell anything he feels is personal.
    Honest; Kasparas would never stray far from telling the truth. Yet he knows exactly how to place his words, in order to not offend anyone.
    Calculated; He will not just call out everything that comes to mind. He will adjust himself to the company he is with.
    Respectful; He will treat everyone with the same respect, until they do something to lose his respect. Once it is gone, it is very hard to get it back. Luckily for most, it is not that easily lost.

Neutral traits
    Openminded; Kasparas doesn't judge quickly. Unless you are clearly disrespectful towards someone, he will not tell you your opinion is wrong.
    Charismatic; He knows how to make people feel at ease around him and automatically seems to draw them in at times, without even noticing himself.
    Intelligent; This male holds a lot of knowledge and sometimes, definitely when it comes to the subjects that lay close to his heart, he will bore you will all the little facts you did not ask for.
    Patient; It takes very much to set him off and he is extremely good at hiding his irritation.

Bad traits
    Overanalysing; Sometimes he looks far too deep into things and thinks about certain situations far too much.
    Distant; He doesn't like talking about himself or his own feelings and if anything is wrong he will mostly bottle things up within himself.
    Pessimistic; While he likes to call himself a realist, Kasparas is really a pessimist. With the things he has seen in his work, he does not really have much faith in humanity.

~ Surfing / Longboarding
    ~ Deep conversations
    ~ His job no matter how horrible the situations are
    ~ Psychology (reading magazines, studying etc etc)

Dislikes
    ~ Waiting forever on nothing / just sitting around
    ~ Alcohol and drug use
    ~ Hot weather
    ~ Mistreatment of others or animals
    ~ Having to visit crimescenes
    ~ Unexpected change of plans
    ~ Sour candy

Hobbies/Sports
    ~ Surfing (just for fun / no achievements)
    ~ Longboarding (291 miles in 24 hours)
    ~ Kickboxing (won police tournament for the third time in three years)
    ~ Origami
  • Eye color
    Steel Blue Eyes

Hair
    Light brown. He mostly keeps it short and professional. In the weekend or for nights outs he styles it a bit upwards.

Body type
    He has a slightly toned body, yet he is not overly muscular. However those muscles are definitely there. He stands 1.92 meters (6'4") and weights 82 kg (180 lbs).

Tattoos
    He has the scales of justice on his upper back. Each scale covering a shoulder blade. Underneath it he has the feathers of balance (of yin yang) covering the spine on his lowerback.
  • Character A
    TBD

Character B
    TBD

Character C
    TBD

Character D[/i]
    TBD

Character E
    TBD

Character F
    TBD

Character G
    Occasional still thinking of his crush from years back, wondering if he would still be so handsome and hot.

Character H
    TBD

Character J
    They quickly lost contact after Kasparas graduated.

10 years ago
b0deef190ac520091a62e6d53bedc280--sandy-blonde-hair-boy-blonde-hair.jpg

• Study plan
    University - Economics

Best Subject
    Mathematics and Economics

Worst Subject
    History

Grades Average
    B+ to A's

Future Dream
    To take over his fathers business as CEO
  • Good traits
    Charismatic; People love him and he loves people. It is not without reason he is in the student body and he loves representing their school to new students.
    Confident; Kasparas knows how to behave himself, how to carry himself and he is not afraid to be in the spotlights.
    Helpful; He always tries to help where he can, whether it is with chosing the way, how something works, giving out contacts or explaining something. He likes to help people.
    Understanding; He is a very good listener and open towards people. He tries to see things from the others view in order to understand their decision, rather than looking at things only from his own point of view.

Neutral traits
    Competitive; He always tries to be the best and give it his all, sometimes losing the fun aspect in games. Yet he also knows himself and his strenghts.
    Openminded; He doesn't judge easily. Sure, sometimes he questions others views and believes, but he would never tell that their way of thinking is bad or wrong.
    Realist; He has a good set of braincells and knows how to use them. He likes seeing the rational and realistic side of things instead of letting emotions decide for him.

Bad traits
    Present; He can be very present and sometimes push himself too much into someone elses face. He loves attention and being in the spotlight, if not he will take any oppertunity to get there.
    Degrading; Sometimes Kasparas can be very degrading towards a person when they don't understand something 'simple'. This happens without him being aware of it, most of the time, while trying to be helpful.
    Awaiting; Kasparas has a hard time making quick decision. He rather just lets time play it out for him than pushing or pulling a situation one or the other side.

~ Surfing
    ~ Swimming
    ~ Being the student president and representing their school
    ~ Watching anime / reading manga

Dislikes
    ~ Sour candy
    ~ Injustice / People or animals being abused
    ~ Being ignored or overlooked
    ~ Hot weather

Hobbies/Sports
    ~ Swim team (second of school team / school is in top three ranking)
    ~ Surfing (just for fun)
  • Eye color
    Dark Blue

Hair color
    Light brown, mostly a bit longer styled in a playful way.

Body type
    He has a swimmers body. He is not overly muscular, but definitely toned very well. He is a bit on the tall side with a height of 1,77 m (5'9) and has a perfect weight of 148 kg (67 lbs).
  • Character A
    TBD

Character B
    TBD

Character C
    TBD

Character D
    TBD

Character E
    TBD

Character F
    TBD

Character G
    Hot, handsome, perfect, yet all in secret of course. Kasparas was not sure where to place his feelings towards this male and he never pursued them.

Character H
    TBD

Character J
    Their relationship started out quite good, but it became obvious they both missed things in their relationship. Kasparas started to question his sexuality, when he noticed G came more and more on his mind. The cheating was the final straw where they decided to break things off, because they were just not working out. They remained friends afterwards, so no hard feelings.

Last edited:
Nick Hahn
b6vnEvS.jpg

Name FC: handsome man from google

• Name: Nicholas Hahn
    Nickname: Nick
    Role: B
    Sexuality: Straight
    Ethnicity: White
    Study: DVM
    Relationship: Dating C
    Home: Small 1 Bedroom Apt

• Good traits: A sunny and genuinely warm disposition, he really cares and you believe it

Neutral traits: He's so sure that everything will work out in the end he can seem reckless

Bad traits: Nursing a mild addiction to alcohol, cigarettes, and ambien and doesn't see how it
    should worry anyone, after all it'll all work out in the end.

Likes: Animals, cigars, scotch, books from the lost generation, most music that is described as post something, backpacking, shows with Anthony Bourdain.

Dislikes: Paperwork, meetings, circular conversations, social media, skim milk, secrets

Hobbies/Sports: Backpacking, guitar, and singing old pop hits badly

• Eye color: Brown
    Body type: Tall and lean

• Character A: Best Friends, Talk almost everyday
    Character B: Existentialist dread
    Character C: Recently began dating and working together, talk everyday
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

10 years ago
233-Senior-Pictures-Beach-Maine.jpg

• Study Plan: University-General
    Best Subject: Biology
    Worst Subject: Math
    Grades: Straight Bs
    Future Dream: To backpack through Europe

• Good traits: Class Clown: Nick's first goal for every period is to get a smile, his second to get a full on belly laugh, anything else is coincidental.

Neutral traits: Gifted Slacker: He doesn't have to work hard to pass so he doesn't, if this bites him later he's sure he can figure it out.

Bad traits: Impuslive: Nick never thinks before he acts, this has led to more than his fair share of detentions and extra drills at practice along with the reputation of a heart-breaker.

Likes: Lacrosse, comedy albums, hanging out at The Phoenix Diner, working on his crappy car, listening to 90's gangsta rap and 80's street punk, going to college keggers, speaking in weird accents.
    Dislikes: Schoolwork in general, talking about the future, conversations about straightening up, guys hitting on Addy, texting, school lunches, pep rallies he has to participate in
    Hobbies/Sports: Lacrosseguitar, rapping poorly

• Eye color: Brown
    Body type: Tall and lean

• Character A: Best Friends, like a little sister that was only cool all the time.
    Character B: I'm awesome
    Character C: Irritated to an extreme
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F:
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLA RANEA ARCHIBALD

tumblr_mbji25Jk4f1rtk3wt.gif

"Too glam to give a damn."

Faceclaim: Claire Holt

man_file_1050936_1-1.jpg

557011940a8b3f12eaff488b65983bb2--hairstyles-for-round-faces-claire-holt.jpg

large.png

tumblr_n1ks0g0Qvn1s7mhcdo1_500.jpg

• Name: Isla Ranae Archibald

Nickname: Isle, Ranae, Archie

Role: Character J

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: United Kingdom (White British)

Occupation: Art Director/Model, works exclusively with well-known New York fashion designers and marketers.

Study: Art Studio and Design

Relationship: Single (Prone to jump from relationship to relationship)

Home: New York City Penthouse
  • Positive Traits
    Loyalty: Isla has incredible faithfulness and devotion towards close friends and her loved ones. Her loyalty even extends to trusted employers and acquaintances within the fashion industry.
    Responsibility: Isla accepts personal, relational, career, and societal obligations even whey they are difficult. She follows through with commitments and accepts accountability for her behavior as well as her choices.
    Fairness: Isla uses discernment, compassion, and integrity to strive to make decisions and take actions based on what she considers the ultimate best course or outcome for all involved.
    Authenticity: Isla is able to be her real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity. She is capable of showing vulnerability and self-awareness when it is deemed necessary.

Neutral Traits
    Perseverance: Isla carries a steadfast persistence and determination to continue onward with a course of action, belief, or purpose, even if it is uncomfortable. She pushes forward in order to reach a higher goal or outcome.
    Flirtacious: Isla can't help but to flirt and bat her eyes at either sex. It is a friendly trait that allows her to either get her way or make a very important sale.
    Businesslike: Isla has a hard time leaving her profession at home or at the office. She is professional no matter where she seems to go and it impacts her dating and social-life negatively.

Negative Traits
    Competitive: Isla cares about and seeks opportunities to win contests and view many people in many contexts as rivals in order to take aggressive stances toward them. She tends to do this a lot with friends and when she wins, well, you'll hear about it for the next month.
    Glamorous: Isla lets her sense of fashion get the best of her sometimes as well as get the best of her wallet.
    Outspoken: Isla has a tendency to state her opinions without a filter or without being asked, especially if they are critical or controversial. It's not something she does in order to start conflict, it's more for her benefit in order to see what the other person truly thinks.
    Stubborn: Isla has and shows dogged determination not to change her attitude or position on something even in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.

- Going out to eat to celebrate a sale
    - Marketing to new people
    - Unusual pitches in new places
    - The smell of her favorite strawberry perfume
    - The way a man shakes her hand like nothing is different
    - Being powerful

Dislikes
    - Losing customers
    - Being pushed to meet a deadline when there is enough time
    - Rude and/or negative clients
    - People that can't contribute ideas

Hobbies/Sports
    - Shopping is indeed a hobby
    - Marathon Running
    - Design
    - Sketching and artwork
  • Eye color: Blue, more striking than when she was just a 16 year old girl. She knows how to maneuver them now in order to get a free martini at the bar or to make a huge design sale.

Hair color: Blonde, about the same length as highschool, but now Isla feels more comfortable curling it or putting it up into a bun. Recently, she made the change to dye the ends a deep purple/magenta color - it is only temporary, but it shows her ability to try new things and be bold.

Body type: Hourglass figure, weighing in at approximately 175 pounds and stands with perfect posture (without her signature heels) at about 5 foot 8 inches.
  • Character A:

Character B:

Character C:

Character D:

Character E:

Character F:
    Isla has only had small interactions with this person since high school. Every now and then they cross paths, but it never lasts long.

Character G:

Character H:
    Isla and Heather work within the same industry so they see each other now and then. On slow days, the pair will take a shopping trip or meet up for some brunch before the two have to part ways once more.

Character I:
    Isla and Kasparas quickly fell out of contact when he graduated high school. By the time Isla graduated a year later, she had forgotten all about their relationship and tends to not dwell on it anymore despite the heartbreak it left behind.

10 YEARS AGO
"When you are a high school girl, there is nothing more miraculous than a high school boy."

78237d17ad825b2dda8daa33f2a21802.jpg

c48e341d00d73307c5553f4ebf124541.jpg

edef36172554045bf5116139ac724a8b.jpg

dd6ce40f25230a47eead04c230713024--claire-holt-flawless-beauty.jpg

• Study Plan: University - Biology

Best Subject: Calculus

Worst Subject: Economics

Grades Average: A's and the Average B

Future Dream: To become a teacher and get out of the little town she resided in.
  • Positive Traits
    Loyalty: Isla has incredible faithfulness and devotion towards close friends and her loved ones. Her loyalty even extends to trusted employees at the movie theatre she worked at.
    Responsibility: Isla accepts personal, relational, career, and societal obligations even whey they are difficult or uncomfortable. She follows through with commitments and accepts accountability for her behavior as well as her choices.
    Fairness: Isla uses discernment, compassion, and integrity to strive to make decisions and take actions based on what she considers the ultimate best course or outcome for all involved.

Neutral Traits
    Perseverance: Isla carries a steadfast persistence and determination to continue onward with a course of action, belief, or purpose, even if it is uncomfortable. She pushes forward in order to reach a higher goal or outcome.
    Lack of Personality: Isla tends to have an air of profession that surrounds her, no matter where she may be. This may be because her father is a lawyer and her mother was on the Superintendent Board of the high school she attended. This makes people think she is dry or lacks humor/fun.

Negative Traits
    Competitive: Isla cares about and seeks opportunities to win contests and view many people in many contexts as rivals in order to take aggressive stances toward them. She tends to do this a lot with friends and when she wins, well, you'll hear about it for the next month.
    Quiet: Isla keeps to herself when it comes to her beliefs and opinions. She doesn't bode well with conflict and usually avoids it completely or tries to simmer down the situation before it explodes.
    Stubborn: Isla has and shows dogged determination not to change her attitude or position on something even in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.

- A cool pool on a hot day
    - The sound of paper being ripped from a notebook
    - Dogs
    - Puppies
    - Large dogs to be specific
    - Ice water after a good presentation

Dislikes
    - Cocky individuals
    - People who believe they are above the law
    - Protagonists in books
    - The Knight in shining armor trope

Hobbies/Sports
    - Reading
    - Math Club
    - Track & Field
    - Origami
  • Eye color: Blue, just barely finding their hue as she hits ends her years of puberty. She just began to wear contacts sophmore year and ditched her glasses just in time to meet a cute boy.

Hair color: Blonde, pin-straight with light brown highlights. She always keeps it down and only curls it tightly when there is a school dance or family event.

Body type: Stick-figure skinny, weighing less than 125 pounds and standing about 5 foot 4 inches.
  • Character A:

Character B:

Character C:

Character D:

Character E:

Character F:
    Isla's one-time-fling that occurred during her relationship with Kasparas. These two never spoke of the incident again since Isla made a point to avoid them at all possible costs.

Character G:

Character H:
    Isla was jealous of the time Kasparas spent with Heather showing her around the school, but eventually the jealousy subsided when she realized she didn't really care about her relationship anymore. She only interacted with Heather mildly throughout their school career.

Character I:
    Isla's boyfriend of almost a year. Their relationship fell apart after summer break when school started up again. Isla was aware Kasparas was unhappy and distant, but she couldn't find the gullet to break things off and move on. Instead, she made a fatal mistake and slept with someone else. When the cheating was revealed, Isla and Kasparas went their separate ways without leaving a grudge behind. They remained mutual friends until graduation.

Addilyn Leona Kingsley
b131e8ecb0abd2805facf1a9ddf7dc3a.jpg

• Name: Addilyn Leona Kingsley
    Nickname: Addy, Ads, Lynn
    Role: Character A
    Sexuality: Straight
    Ethnicity: Half Italian and Hispanic. With a touch of Irish
    Study: Culinary School and The Art Institute
    Relationship: Single
    Home: 1 bedroom apartment
  • Good traits- Easy to talk to. You just feel a sense of ease around her, like you can talk to her about pretty much anything. Pretty easy going for the most part.
    Neutral traits- Has a tendency to just be a homebody every now and then
    Bad traits- Over thinks things. Can sometimes have a wild imagination and that gets away with her. And sounding sarcastic without meaning to.
    Hanging out with friends
    Walking around the less populated parts of town to take pictures
    Baking

• Getting her best friend to try all her new recipes
    And most of all, coffee

Dislikes: Ignorance
    People being assholes for no reason
    Close minded people
    Hobbies/Sports: She doesn't really play soccer anymore, so now she just jogs every other morning before work

10 years ago

2e5790667238ed0ce0f702c513dd8dcb.jpg

• Study plan: University for a art major
    Best Subject: Advance Lit. And Math
    Worst Subject: History, Biology
    Grades Average: B, B-
    Future Dream: Graphic designer
  • Good traits- Always knew how to cheer a person up and was always reliable
    Neutral traits-
    Bad traits-
    Hobbies/Sports: Played soccer
  • Eye color: Green/Hazel
    Hair color: Black
    Body type: 5'0 lean
  • (back then)
    Character A: Hi
    Character B: Was always with each other, spent nearly every day together.
    Character C:
    Character D:
    Character E:
    Character F: Typical little sibling relationship
    Character G:
    Character H:
    Character I:
    Character J:

Status
Not open for further replies.