1 x 1 Partner Search!

M

MonstarNomNom

Original poster
Hello! It has been quite a while since I've been on here. My current RPs with my usual partner are at a bit of a stand still and I was looking to potentially take on a new RP with one of you rad folks of here!

A Quick About Me:
  • I have been RPing for over 10 years now
  • I tend to write about 2 - 5 paragraphs per post, depending on the mood and what's going on.
  • I prefer to not RP via PM, but I am open to just about anything else. Discord is my preferred outlet.
  • I will not disappear on you without warning.
  • I prefer MxM, however if you have a particularly great idea I can be swayed to MxF or FxF. It has been years since I wrote a female character so my confidence is a bit low in that category, but I would certainly be willing to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try!
  • All of my RP's are very plot centric and while I enjoy mature scenes, I will only write these with close friends.
  • It varies day by day how much I can post, but you can expect at least a few posts a week with me!
  • I will very likely get really excited about our characters and will want to talk about them a lot. :D
What I Am Looking For:
  • I prefer a long term partner that I can become friends with- because otherwise RP just isn't fun! I like to be able to nerd out over our characters together. It's my favorite.
  • Adults only please! I am 27 and would prefer someone within the same age range
  • I am an adaptable writer, however I prefer someone who can write at least 2 paragraphs per reply. I want to get to know our characters!
    • This also means I would like literacy, whatever that means, however I am by no means going to go crazy over typos or anything. I type a lot on my phone myself and will surely make mistakes.
  • I am looking for someone who doesn't only write passively and make passive characters. I don't like being the only one advancing the plot. I really want a partner willing to collaborate and help me form plots, not just expect me to do it all.
  • I am not currently interested in playing someone's male love interest or playing a character that is treated coldly for the sake of tropes. I have had a lot of pairings like these recently and I want to write something different for a change.
  • Please only contact me if you are very serious! I hate getting all excited for an RP and getting some posting in, then my partner disappears. If you get tired with the plot or want to stop, please tell me so we can work something out! Don't just leave me hanging.
Genres I Enjoy
* marks craving
  • Fantasy!!** (unicorns, dragons- I want it all!)
  • Romance!!**
  • Fluff!!**
  • Urban Sci-fi**
  • Supernatural
  • Adventure
  • Survival
  • Apocalypse
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate Universes
  • Decade(80's, 90's, etc)
Fandoms I Enjoy
Only OC x OC
* marks craving
  • Movies
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Harry Potter**
    • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Games
    • Dragon Age
    • Witcher
Plots I've Got a Hankering For:
I do not currently have any plots to list here that have been plaguing my mind though I will update this thread if I think of any! In the mean time please fee free to throw any plots my way that you might have. If you think we are a good match, I am sure we can come up with something together!

I can't wait to hear from you! Feel free to PM me if you are interested, and be sure to include some things about yourself and what you are looking for so we can make sure we are a good match. I am currently only looking to take on one new partner/RP so please do not be offended if I choose someone else. ;w; I can't wait to hear from you!

**Could a mod please move this to the correct forum or delete? I dun goofed and posted in the wrong place**

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MiMfiE