Young Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
she walked up to the draws for a shirt and pants. she found pants but not a shirt. she came out of the room with out a shirt thinking she could find one in the bathroom

Eli shrugs, put his hands behind his head and walks outside.

"AHHHHHHH I NEED A SHIRT" she starts to freak out forgeting she was a boy

Eli hears her yelling then cups his hand and puts his hands next to his mouth, "You dont need a shirt remember?!"

Eli goes to chuckle but instead he comes out as a giggle. "Damn it." he mutters.

she giggles but it coes out as a chuckle"bheas and crakers" she said marching away

Eli pouts then kick a tree.

she turns bak to see herself pout "do i realy look like that wheni pout" she said to him

Eli realizes he is pouting then stops, "Yes." he really wants to get back in his normal body. The more Eli thought about this entire situation, the angrier he got.
He forces himself to calm down. Once he is calm he opens his eyes. I knew he had to say something else, "Just so you know, I didnt look."

i know" she smiles evily and winks walking away so he counld say anyting

Eli blinks then smirks, "Wow your a creeper." he laughs, "You were checking yourself out." the more he thought about it, the funnier it got.

maybe or maybe you are you know i have your brain right so maybe your brain tld me to watch myself

Eli looks at her, "I would never do that. I am not that big of an ass."

"And I am pretty su-" Eli all of a sudden smells something good. He definatly has her short attention span while he is in her body. Eli follows the scent.

Eli's eyes and smiles brighten once he realizes what the smell is, "Peach Pie! My favorite!" he almost runs towards the smell but then stops when he realizes what he was about to do.
"Oh god." he walks up to Raven and shakes her, "WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO OUR BODIES! I CANT HANDLE BEING AN ADHD GIRL!"

Eli frowns then mentally smirks once he gets an idea, "But Ravvvveeeennnn." since she has his brain then that means she wont be able to stand to see girls cry. Eli looks down and makes himself cry . Then he looks at her with tears running down Raven's cheeks, "I want my body back."