Young Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eli clenches his fists, "Shut up! I didnt MEAN to say that alright?"
Emily has seen enough, "ALRIGHT! The only way to get back into your normal bodies is to learn to get along."

Raven laughs at that "i reather die in a well then get along with is dumb butt"

"Back at you brat!" he sticks his tongue out at her. Emily sighs, this is getting annoying. She kicks them out and slams the door.

"this is all yur falt" she scowld at him then statts to walk back to the valige

"Of course! Blame everything on me!" he storms inside his house, forgetting he is in her body.

Eli's mom freaks out but he explains everything to her.

Jane sighs, "Well then lets get you into some cleaner clothes." she looks down at the messy and torn dress. She takes Eli's hand and takes him into her room. She takes out a pair of faded blue jeans and a light blue T-Shirt. "Here." then she points to the direction where the bathroom is, "Now take a shower young man. You smell." she pushes him out into the hall then into the bathroom.

((She grabs your bodies hand. The body that Eli is in. I hope that made sense XD))
Eli sighs and looks at himself in the mirror. He could look once he undresses.... but he wasnt that big of an ass. He has always been taught to respect women... even though he has been mean to her the past few days... but if he did look that would be the meanest thing he has ever done. He looks away from the mirror and undresses. He gets in the shower without looking down at the body he was in.

Raven walked up to jane with a smile "sorry Jane but do you now where Elis room is so i can change"

After Eli is done, he gets out and gets dressed without looking at the naked body. Once he is fully clothed he looks at himself (well technically Raven XD) then gets out of the bathroom.
Jane smiles and points down the hall, "Last door on the left."

thank you deeply" she smiles and walks down the hall but turns to the door to the Right witch was Darrens room

Eli sighs and heads to his room but then notices Raven is in Darren's room. He stops and looks at her, "What are you doing in Darren's room."

He shakes his head, "No." he points at the room across from Darren's, "Thats my room." he smiles.

ohhh i knew that" she walked in to his room and slams the door behind her

He looked at the now closed door and raises an eyebrow. I wonder if she is still mad at me...