The Saviors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
His eyes never left Avira. "For the Raith."
"What did they send you to find out here? Your territory is several miles from here."
Zane looked down now, losing his guard for a moment. This caused Avira to put her dagger away. "They've attacked your camp."
He glared up at her. "What's it to you?"
"Knowing what we'll run into between here and our destination." She narrowed her eyes as he shifted back towards his hideout.

Karma folds his arms as his eyes never falter when he stares at Zane.
"What is the Raith? Also, who is "they"? Knowing this might help us stop whatever destroyed Siun and Dreaki."

"Raith is a small band of hunters, they kept to the borders of Siun before it was destroyed." Avira answered first.
"I.. I don't know who they are." Zane answered and reached behind the rock.
Avira pulled out her dagger. "Leave the weapon."

Karma reached to his belt, this time pulling out Luckbringer and readying it.
"Don't even think about it, buddy. Back away from the wall... What do you think, Avira, is he worth the trouble of sticking around?"

(Luckbringer Image)
a1882de23f0eb26c748a209d43f18f29.jpg

(Armor Set)
images
upload_2017-8-7_17-54-22.jpeg upload_2017-8-7_17-55-41.jpeg upload_2017-8-7_17-58-33.jpeg upload_2017-8-7_18-0-5.jpeg upload_2017-8-7_18-1-38.png
images
(Others that I'm too lazy to find. ;p )

Reactions: Kitten_
"Depends... can we send him back to tell the others to stay out of our way? That would help." Avira questioned as she stared at Zane, cautious.

The golden-eyes male glanced between them, debating his options. "Why would I do that?" He looked back to Avira.

"So I don't let him here remove your spirit from the ground it treads upon." Avira said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Zane sighed. "I suppose I might be of assisstance.."

Karma glances to Avira before quickly looking back at Zane.
"I don't trust him, he's sneaky... But, if his camp has been attacked, is there even anyone to send him back to? He's apparently a scout, so he's either looking for a new place for his brethren... Or only telling part of the truth..."
Karma thinks for a moment before speaking again.
"Since I've been part of the king's royal guard since before any of this nonsense began, I sometimes was spoken to or heard of his business from the kingdom of Siun... Apparently, the Raith weren't only hunters in their later days... they were also gatherers, travellers, and thieves, though they only stole from the rich folk of Siun... If any of this is true, he might not slow us down or otherwise hinder us... I say we leave him, but do you really listen to anything I say?"

Avira looked to Karma as he spoke. She thought over his words before nodding. "Okay. We'll let him go." She looked around cautiously, keeping her eyes open. She looked back to Karma. "Would you like to take the lead?"

Karma nods and leads Vengeance to the front, leaving the golden-eyed man named Zane behind.
Several hours later
Karma looks over the rise of a rock-face and immediately pulls back on his reins before dropping off Vengeance onto the ground. He looks back to Avira and hisses,
"Get down, before somebody sees you!"
Karma looks over the rise, looking at what's ahead.
There is a large building standing in the mountains, releasing huge plumes of black smoke into the air. The smoke comes out of three large round chimneys, which protrude from large grey bricks, and there is constantly a stream of ore, weapons and armor, and metal scrap being fed into a large opening that bellows with heat. Coming out of the other side of the factory is a large metal half tube leading into the top of a colossal stone block that's obviously hollow, as the half tube collects the molten metal from inside the strange building. There are small figures running around covered in brown coverings, wearing goggles to look at the white hot fires and metal without hurting their eyes, and they seem to work together quite well for such small creatures despite almost constantly arguing with each other.
"Based on their size and attitude, I'm guessing either goblins or gnomes... but, what is that building?"

Avira slid off Dusk and ducked beside Karma.
Dusk backed off, standing behind Vengeance. Avira scanned the area carefully, frowning. "Possibly? I'm not positive..." She shifted. "What do they need all that metal for.." she looked to Karma.

Karma couldn't think of anything, just shaking his head slowly.
"This is... Far larger than anything I've seen... Ever!"
He looks over the ridge before seeing something lining the outside of the giant hollow stone.
"Wait here..."
Without waiting for an answer, Karma steadily climbs down a rock face and looks closer at the giant stone. It is covered in small runes that repeat almost infinitely until the point that they almost blend together. Karma did receive a higher education, so he was able to decipher it despite the lack of punctuation.
Oz izsh logme I egiv ilef os iz nac hepl oz helrad het ewn ega eh lliw eb my gamic my eonpaw dan my ramor
Karma looks around, making sure he hadn't been found.
"My gods..."

Avira didn't have time to object as Karma moved off. She quickly resumed scanning the scene closely. Her fingers drummed softly on the rock in front of her as she thought. Could they be making weapons? Armor? Are they with whoever attacked the other kingdoms? Was it a black market trade that had set up after the fall of the two kingdoms? Perhaps it was a slave camp.. or did they work for money... or something else? She sighed and sat back, drawing what she'd seen in the dirt at her feet.

Karma climbs back up the rock face to speak to Avira, but before he can speak to her, a pair of doors open up to reveal an unlikely pair.
"How did they get here before us?!"

Necropolis walks out holding up Leo, who is covered in bandages, and one of the strange creatures runs up to them, though this one has bones protruding from certain areas of it's head, indicating it's their leader.
*Gibberish from the creature*
"Well get to it then, we must hurry to carry out the master's plans!"
A storm cloud quickly gathers and the three watch as a few strikes of lightning strike the ground before a particularly large lightning bolt strikes, revealing the unidentifiable being from the previous night.
"Well hello again my friends, I take it that your mission was successful then? Minion, you are dismissed, continue your work please."
Leo glares at Necropolis while the minion leader bows and runs off to another post. Necropolis avoids eye contact with the anomaly, and he speaks too quietly to be comprehensible to Avira and Karma. At first, the anomaly seems happy, but as Necropolis continues, dark clouds begin to form in and around her, while electricity begins to jump from her shape that causes Leo's hairs to rise. The anomaly motions to Leo and he stands on his own before she flashes forward and grabs Necropolis' head and electrocutes him immensely, causing his white frosty hair to turn grey and dry as the moisture in and around him dries up. His skin also becomes warmer with the heat rushing through it, turning it pale and dry. Necropolis cries out in pain, but cannot move because of his nerves being electrocuted. The anomaly removes it's hand and Necropolis drops to his knees, looking almost human as he coughs out dust.
"I trust that this pain is equal to what you've caused Leo, and as you know, we suffer together. You were in the wrong when you stopped Leo from ending those two meddling heroes..."
The anomaly turns and this time it's Leo's turn to support Necropolis as they follow it to the giant statue.
"This will be our strength in the new world... As a god, I have seen vast armies rise and fall like the ocean's tides, and entire nations crumble into naught but legend... These people, these kingdoms, they have become far too divided; however, a house divided against itself cannot stand... To truly have a revolution, we must change or destroy what divides us... As a god, it will be my duty to be the light that the people will follow, but you shall also have your roles... Leo will be the leader of this new world, and he will have the determination to carry on through any diversity... Necropolis shall be the undying culture of this age, an epitome so that the world may not be forgotten, and the new people may appreciate what they have... Not just that, but with two of the kingdoms destroyed, my power is more than sufficient to create my minions, and now I can finally create the enforcer of the new age... His name shall be very simple; Crusher. He shall be the silent sentinel, the guardian of the people, and the enforcer of the rules in the new world."
Necropolis bows his head, as does Leo, who begins to lean back onto Necropolis as his undead strength quickly returns.
"For progress..."
"For prog-urk, dammit... For progress!"
"For progress, my friends, let us begin."

As she sees Karma, she relaxes a little... that is, until the doors bust open. She reached for her dagger, gripping the handle, but not drawing it yet. She watched as they spoke, slowly drawing the blade as the other figure came from the lightning. She looked to Karma, her expression asking what he thinks they should do. She was unsure they could charge into battle, but could they sneak away unnoticed?

Karma watches in disbelief at what transpires down below, focusing an them as he flexes his gauntlets. Silver has extreme magical stopping abilities, but is a rather weak metal, especially when laced with gold for looks like his is. As for his helmet and chest-plate, they are of course made of darksteel, indestructible by any non-magical means, but is rather weak against magic, thus his gauntlets.
He looks over to Avira and whispers,
"We have to stop them somehow..."
Karma thinks for a moment before something goes off in his brain.
"The metal inside that mold is still liquid. If we were to break the stone, it's contents would spill all over the ground. I'm guessing with how long it takes to cool, the stone would have to be really thick so it wouldn't melt on it's own, probably ten feet deep... Do you have anything that can break through stone that thick?"

Avira thought for a long moment, looking around. "I'm not sure... maybe we could make an explosive.." she went to Dusk's side, looking through her bags. "It's a good idea.."

Karma looks back to Avira, his eyebrow raised.
"What's an explosive?... Is it magic?"

The anomaly turns towards Necropolis and Leo.
"Necropolis the Lich... Leo the Lion... and me... Surely, we three shall change the world... I would keep an eye out if I were you, our heroes may be coming soon, and we wouldn't want them to... break anything..."
Necropolis bows his head at the title, but Leo looks slightly confused, though it looks like he remembers something. The anomaly gives them one more warning look before being beamed back into the sky by a bolt of lightning. Leo looks back over to Necropolis, his gaze full of curiosity.
"Why did they call me that?"
Necropolis tilts his head.
"You don't know?"
Leo shakes his head, and Necropolis opens his mouth, but closes it and shakes his head.
"Nope... If you can't remember for yourself, I'm not going to tell you... All I'm going to say, is that you're actually one of the oldest people to walk the earth."
Leo looks amazed at that, and seems fit to burst with questions, but Necropolis doesn't answer any of them, drawing an annoyed glare from Leo.

Avira looked back at Karma. "Uhm..." she stopped a moment. "I suppose you might call it magic..." she had pulled out two small bags out, but doesn't hold them near each other. "If I put these two together and add a drop of water, they start to heat up before finally exploding. It might be enough to break the rock..." she hesitated. "But I have nothing to put it in.."

Karma sighs, realizing that she's right.
"Yeah... But maybe we can make a hole! When I give you the signal, you start putting the stuff in place. It's stupid, and crazy, but my plan might just work... ready?"

Avira nodded and shifted the bow on her shoulder to be sure it'd be out of the way. "Ready when you are." She said calmly as she held the bags, though not too tightly.

Karma nods and readies himself before sliding back down the rock face, running into the open. He stands in front of the runed stone before shouting.
HEY, HOTHEAD, ICEBLOCK! You missing someone?!

Necropolis and Leo turn back to look at Karma in surprise.
I'll show you hothead when I light your ass on fire, kid!
Necropolis crosses his arms, letting Leo stand on his own.
I must admit, showing yourself like this was a very foolish idea... It's almost like you're planning something...
Karma smirks as Leo throws a small fireball, catching it and laughing as it disperses.
You're right frost-breath, I'm planning on ****ing up your whole day, including yours, kid.
Leo growls in annoyance and Necropolis glares, his eyes beginning to glow.
I'm starting to not like you... I'll be sure that your initiation to the afterlife will be quite... unpleasant.
ENOUGH CHAT! Let's FIGHT!
Leo rushes forward, his fists lighting on fire in the process. Necropolis stays back, his aura becoming increasingly colder as his body becomes reinforced in layers of ice harder than dragon scales.
I'm going to show you why I was once the only king of this earth!
Karma backs up against the stone and Leo smiles madly.
End of the line, tough guy!
Karma steels himself and ducks just as Leo delivers a punch towards his head, retaliating with a punch to the gut, his silver gauntlets discharging the fire and causing Leo to back up in surprise. Karma looks up and smiles at his success, seeing that Leo's impulsiveness had blasted a hole into the stone roughly a foot deep.
I suppose that'll have to do then. AVIRA, NOW!!!