The King's Pet

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lloyd frowned. ''Why do you wear that stupid collar anyway?''

"I'm supposed to! Master says it will show that I belong to him if bad people ever try to take me." She said, fiddling with her dress.

Lloyd looks behind Braida, looking at her many 'babysitters'. ''Who are these weirdos?''

((And that's the cue for the other RPers.))

He looked at the insulting kid with a furrowed brow " Weirdo? ill have you kno-" He stopped speaking and kept his calm, He crossed his arms looking at Braida. He was the only reason they were here and a boy who lives in the forest wouldn't get the best of him.

Braida looked back at the others before turning to Lloyd. "I don't know."

Kikiri let her ehad tilt to the side as she observed the two young people.
"This wierdo's name is Kikri," She paused. "Shall I assume you're Llyod then?" She asked as her eyes flickered over to a path of brush, her eyes glowed for a second as she inhaled and scented rabbit. Her eyes glanced back towards the little human she and the elf had trailed. The woman let her back rest against a tree trunk.

Braida looked back at the people who followed her and tilted her head. "Why'd you follow me?"