The King's Pet

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The girl looked down, shaking from fear. "P-please don't hurt me misters... I-I'll be a g-good pet..." The girl said, sounding like she was going to cry.

Billy put his hand on Braida's shoulder, shaking his head.
''Your not a pet to us, young lady. Your a person. Don't be afraid..''

"M-Miss Borca says I am a pet. Nothing more." Braida said, shaking harder at the contact. She expected them to punish her for being disrespectful.

A storm began to brew in Billy's eyes, but this time, he reached for his dagger. But stopped himself.
''Who is this Miss Borca?''

Kikiri yawned as she stretched her arms over her head then proceeded to push the great doors open without a thought, a breeze pushed her short hair into her eyes for a moment before she stepped through the doors and slammed the to a close behind her. Looking around she took note of the people already there. Immediately her eyes focused on the little girl and bright smile lit her face. She loved kids. The once elf turned to look at the rest of the people in the room.

"So, what all is going on?" She asked, she vaguely recognized one face.

[[sorry, saw two pages and panic'd. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
The king was already gone, having instructed the other two to tell the newcomers of what he wanted them to do. Braida shivered and tried to stay as far away from the new people as possible.

He looked at the girl who came in and he smirked inspecting her figure " Uhm well nothing much...we are just watching this little girl...until the king returns from wherever " He fixed his cloves still inspecting her, Something just fiddling around in his mind. But he ignores it and turns back to look at the girl and then saw billy he smirked, he could feel the anger coming off him. He then said " Consume that feeling good sir...you may need it later "

Braida sat down on the ground, crying. "I want Lloyd!" She cried, all of the new people overwhelming the small girl. She had only met a few people in her life, and she didn't like having more than one person near her at a time.

Kikiri frowned lightly as the younger girl began to cry, basically dismissing the two men from her inital focus for the time being she let herself drop into a crouch, so as to get closer to the girl's eye level.
"Who's Lloyd?" She asked, her voice going quiet and somewhat soothing. It was the voice she used to speak to frightened animals, crying children or young scared or hurt things in general. She offered the girl a small smile before she held out her hand. "My name's Kikiri, and I like music, what's your name, sweetie?"

Braida sniffed and looked up at the woman in front of her. She seemed like a nice lady, and not like Miss Borca at all. "L-lloyd's my big kid friend. He-he lives in the f-forest..." She said, still crying. "I-I'm B-Braida..." She sniffled, shaking.

Kikiri tilted her ehad, bright green eyes trained on the little girl. She had already noticed that the girls scent seemed different than any she'd smelled before.
"Do you know where he lives in the forest?" She asked as a plot began to form in her mind. She could hide the girl's odd scent by shifting over to a wolf and rubbing her fur all over the girl, much like a cat would. Then any who saw her would think her naught but a young wereling, that was, if they could even pick up on her scent. "I have a friend who lives in the forest to, she's actually supposed to be coming here to." She spoke and smiled again.

Braida shook her head. "I don't know. Are you going to hurt me?" She asked innocently, her big blue eyes staring at the werewolf.

Kikiri blinked.
"Well..." She put on a mock thoughtful face. "Did you do something that needs me to hurt you?" She asked before she crouched even lower to the floor, her knees and elbows resting on it as she now looked up at the human. The wolf let her eyes narrow playfully and she let out a low growl. "No, I won't hurt you..but I may tickle you to tears if you don't behave." She teased, not having been in the proximity for the earlier conversation between the young child and the two males.

Braida tilted her head. "T-tickle?" She asked, her tears finally stopping and her shaking starting to die down.

Billy looked between the two with no worry, sitting in the king's throne. ''Hm.. comfy.'' he chuckles, laying his arms behind his head.

A sweet and calming whistle is heard throughout the castle, the whistle was familiar only to Braida, no one else..

Braida recognized the tune and quickly stood up. She ran out of the large room, her tiny footsteps echoing down the hallways.

The whistling continued into the forest, leading to a campsite.

Braida ran, unsure if her 'babysitters' were following or not.

Lloyd jumps out of a tree, in front of Braida. ''Hello, princess.'' he laughs, playfully.

"Lloyd! I'm not a princess! I'm a pet!" Braida said, pointing to her collar with a pout.