The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look at everything later, guys. Though that might be tomorrow or the weekend depending on how much time I'll have. Gotta love being back into that 40h week.

EDIT:
@Zamorak, that's pretty much the one you sent me by PM earlier right? Just up Quickshot's MP a bit so it's on par with other 150% skills. Other than that it looks good.

Fire:55Earth:-15Light:-15
Water:-45Air:35Darkness:35

EDIT2:@RayChel, Hah you name thief ;p

Anyway, bio and all look good. Tower's duration you might want to cap it (so you don't have like 20 turn at level 100 ;p) and you might want to put a cooldown on meditate so random conversations won't give you a massive regen. Other than that, looks good to go.

Fire:35Earth:-15Light:25
Water:-25Air:35Darkness:-45

EDIT3: @Zeon, heya, cheers for the interest. Gotta notify you of a couple things. First, TDO is in beta, and those playing it have been invited to test. ie; it's not available on them shelves yet.

Second, you get 35 points to distribute, so you can grab 2 more.

It seems the codes are a bit difficult, but you can fix it by filling in your numbers between [td] and [/td]. If they're hard to find, you can use a text editing program to search and replace [td][/td] by [td]INSERT TEXT[/td] (Or if you have a code editor, replace all [ and ] by < and > then save it as html to have it conveniently colour-coded)

Your skills are a little odd for the class descriptions, but that's alright. Though I'd like to know how much damage flame knife does, else I'm just going to assume it does 100% with the fire element.

Other than that, it looks fair. Lemme know about them changes and I'll give you your resistances when all is fixed.

EDIT4: (hope this is my last one) As it turns out, Wolfsin has deemed too busy to continue also. So... Yeah there's that. This unfortunately means his character and Charm will be dropped.

@Rainjay @RayChel @Arius LaVari How are you guys coming along? I assume you're writing a collab?
@driftingstar @Mac the Impaler @VerbalAbuse and how are those missions looking?

Last edited:
I better ask just in case. Do those resistances already account for Qi?

@Zeon cool, I'll let you know soon.

@RayChel Qi applies to critical resistance.

EDIT: @Zeon, good for fixing the first two things. There's still two others I wanted adressed, though;
It seems the codes are a bit difficult, but you can fix it by filling in your numbers between [td] and [/td]. If they're hard to find, you can use a text editing program to search and replace [td][/td] by [td]INSERT TEXT[/td] (Or if you have a code editor, replace all [ and ] by < and > then save it as html to have it conveniently colour-coded)

Your skills are a little odd for the class descriptions, but that's alright. Though I'd like to know how much damage flame knife does, else I'm just going to assume it does 100% with the fire element.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry Kestrel, I got the Flame Knife damage on there, and I put the stat numbers in between :D

@zion
Aight. That looks better. Fix the other tables too, if you can, but here's resistances;
Fire:15Earth:15Light:10
Water:5Air:-5Darkness:10

Up next; everyone do the post :D

Alright, Lance is finalized. May he begin; and where would you (or anyone else) like to see him?

Hm, I edited the in game character's height to Vincent's own height... and I'll get on the tables soon!

Okay, I don't know about the tables, but I got the resistances in! I'll go work on a post in the IC right now.

I would like to join this Rp, but I have no idea how to get the CS to work for me. Even the second version of it will not work for me.

Alright, Lance is finalized. May he begin; and where would you (or anyone else) like to see him?
I don't know how to get Zephriam into the RP D: Can anyone help me?
Maybe you can work something out together? I just hope everyone's got the missions ready soon.

@TechnoSpectre 0-85.5 RayChel gives some good advice, and alternatively;

The only difficult codes would be tabs and tables. The latter can be found here; https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/bb-codes but the basic layout is
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table] With [tr] being rows, [td] being cells and [table] being... Well, the table. Tabs work similarly, but it goes like [tabs][tab=*insert name*][/tab][/tabs] with [tabs] being the field, [tab] the subfield, and the name... Well, the text in the clickable subfield.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Nabila Wattson
    APPEARANCE:

Nabila is a young looking girl for her age, she stands at "5,6' and sports a sleek build. She often dyes her hair red and keeps her bangs out of her face with goggles or any other placeholder. She has amber eyes, and dark skin.
    edward_and_ein-cowboy_bebop.jpg

BIRTHDAY & AGE: October 14th, 2014 (20)
    NATIONALITY: African American / Black

BIO: Nabila grew up with a broken family and was raised by her grandmother and older sister. Her mother left after a falling out with Nabila's grandmother and her father was never really around in her life. She did however have the support and friendship of numerous peers and cousins to help her through her early childhood.

As Nabila grew, her dependence on her family dwindled. He grandmother passed when she was in middle school, causing a rift between Nabila and her sister. This led her into a short depressive period lasting up until early high school. She became sensitive about the subject of family and will often try to change the conversation if the topic arises.

In her final years of high school, Nabila became interested in arts and design. This drove her to a goal in her life, and gave her a drive to get into a good college. Her dream from then on was to create, enjoy life and enjoy the company of others.

Her college years were like a quick dream to her. Her social demeanor got her far, but when she discovered video games, her academic and social rise was eminent. She had a new goal in mind: Work hard so you can play harder. Near her graduation, she discovered vrmmos and was immediately enthralled by them, and they and the people that played them were her only company the rest of her college experience.

After college, Nabila got a substantial about of money from her mother and later moved out of her childhood home and purchased an apartment. She cut off all remnants of her old life and began anew. But there was one thing that lingered. Her love of gaming got her addicted, and when she was chosen to be a beta tester for TDO, she could not refuse the offer.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Furious Rose
    APPEARANCE:
    Standing only slightly taller than Nabila at "5,7', this is the woman Nabila wants to be in real life. Unlike Nabila though, she has a slightly broader build and has dark fuschia hair.
    9zojnl.png

RACE: Human
    CLASSES: Assasin, Scout
    LEVEL:
    EXP: 0
    CREDIT: 0

HP: 29 STR: 13
    MP: 17 VIT: 8
    P.CRIT: 10 INT: 15
    M.CRIT: 6 WIS: 20
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: Earth: Light:
    Water: Air: Darkness:

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name - Deadly Bloom
      Level learned - 1
      Skill Type - Active
      Cost-4 MP
      Skill Description - Throws a volley of 8 knives each dealing 25% damage for a max of 200% damage on single target

• Skill Name - Burning Water
      Level learned - 1
      Skill Type - Passive
      Cost-1 MP
      Skill Description - Coats all weapons of the user with a poison that adds 5% damage and 1% damage as water damage and fire damage per turn. Poison damage stacks up to 10 times.

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME: Improper Thorn
    Type: Dagger
    Stats:-
    Description: A basic green dagger with a curved blade. Good for killing small things such as ducklings. Image
    ARMOUR NAME: Light Gear
    Type:Leather
    Stats: -
    Description: Light yet fashionable suit of leather that looks as if it was made of silken threads. Image

• Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: For communication, sharing and success.
    ROMANCE: Maybe later on.
    OTHER: Nothing really.
    SIGNATURE: > Techno

Last edited by a moderator:

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Samuel Cowden
    APPEARANCE:
    Stands at 6'1, leaving his mop of curly dark chocolate hair towering over his co-workers. Has smokey blue eyes situated behind a pair of thin glasses with blue frames. His lean, sharp face is clean shaven. Has some muscles in addition to his broad shoulders due to physical training from the army. Typically wears baggy cargo pants and plain colored t-shirts with a track jacket with the National Guard emblem on the back.

BIRTHDAY & AGE: Oct 13, 2007 (26 years old)
    NATIONALITY: American

BIO:
    A life-long history and video game enthusiast, Samuel had always been a seemingly straight-laced student and son throughout his childhood. However, once he began to play real-time strategy games and player-driven MMOs, people found that the normally cheerful and fun-loving Samuel quickly shifted into a cold, objective-driven tactician. His parents were fine to allow this as his grades never slipped below honor roll quality and his attendance for AP classes were always perfect, however, they still worried that something was wrong with their son.

Whether or not there was something wrong with him mentally, Samuel maintained a positive, role model worthy persona to most people. He exemplified leadership qualities when he joined the National Guard and a prestigious university thanks to scholarships right out of high-school. Always doing more than his job and studies required, Samuel had earned a Master's degree in Military History and was on the fast track to becoming an officer in the National Guard when he signed up for the beta of The Depth.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Tecumseh
    APPEARANCE:
    NgBoys_Gunslinger_by_Tokoa.jpg

RACE: Human
    CLASSES: Desperado, Engineer
    LEVEL:
    EXP: 3
    CREDIT: 0

HP:42 STR: 14
    MP:16 VIT: 14
    P.CRIT:5 INT: 11
    M.CRIT:7 WIS: 11
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire:5 Earth:-25 Light:15
    Water:25 Air:35 Darkness:5

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name: Triple Shot
      Level learned: 1
      Skill Type: Active
      Cost: 4 MP
      Skill Description: A desperado fires off three shots that do 50% normal damage at a single target. This skill is unusable while riding on a hover bike.

• Skill Name: Turret
      Level learned: 1
      Skill Type: Active
      Cost: 6 MP
      Skill Description: An Engineer will throw down a turret that allows him to fire at two enemies at once with one regular attack. If multi-classed with Desperado, this skill cannot be used with the Class Skill Calvary.

• EQUIPMENT

Weapon Name: Lever-action Rifle
    Type: Gun
    Stats:
    Description:
    A standard rifle

Armor Name: Desperado Duster
    Type: Heavy
    Stats:
    Description:
    Basic Desperado Armor

• Get Your Feet Wet! - 5xp tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: Something kind of like Log Horizon where the characters' main goals aren't to escape but to adapt to and live in their new enviroment. Be a fair and honest GM to me and the other players,
    ROMANCE: Always open to it, though just as a warning to the other players, I'm personally only interested in MXF relationships.
    OTHER: Ducklings will rule the world!
    SIGNATURE: Conrad Norwood

((Hopefully nothing is messed up in this.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.