The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many new apps, it's alive! It's alive!

I'll look at them in more detail in the evening.

@TechnoSpectre 0-85.5 Good, I see you got your character sheet finished. Couple things, an important one is that you got... Well, 46 stat points where you're allowed 35 at level 1. The general rule for 4 MP skills is 150% damage, or some kind of drawback (I'll have more detailed standards for 20+ when we get there.) Your other skill seems fine, though. Also nationality and ethnicity are different things ;p Fix those up and I'll get you your resistances.

@Conrad Norwood Looks all good, but I'd like you to scan over the rules section of the OP once more. You'll understand why when you read it :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Kestrel Hopefully this thing will tag you, but I've made the necessary changes. Check in the You section for the word.

@Kestrel Hopefully this thing will tag you, but I've made the necessary changes. Check in the You section for the word.
Hah, cool. Welcome to the team. Here's your resistances;

Fire:5Earth:-25Light:15
Water:25Air:35Darkness:-5

EDIT: Also a bit off-topic, but your title makes me laugh, because my other RP is literally called 'The Library' :,)

Last edited:
Hah, cool. Welcome to the team. Here's your resistances;

Fire:5Earth:-25Light:15
Water:25Air:35Darkness:-5

EDIT: Also a bit off-topic, but your title makes me laugh, because my other RP is literally called 'The Library' :,)

Yeah, I just wanted a title and remembered how I would spend a long, almost-fanatical amount of time in the school library in middle school. The librarian would let me have free books that she couldn't have on the shelves because of the content in them.

They were mostly murder mystery novels that became too grisly for schoolchildren.

I decided to make a whole new app.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Leyana Willer
    APPEARANCE: Unemployed (Formerly teacher's aid)

Leyana is a fairly and average built girl. She has dark skin, short brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She stands at "5,7 and commonly adorns her hair and neck with ornate jewelry.

tumblr_n7yhj10NtE1s2opl5o1_250.png

BIRTHDAY & AGE: December 13th, 2012 (22)
    NATIONALITY: African

BIO: Leyana was adopted into a wealthy family and was showered with gifts at a young age. Her childhood was mainly her being home-schooled and trained in the ways of manners and proper etiquette. She had a rivalry with her sister around the time she would be in elementary school, but she reined victorious.

By the time she would have been in middle school, her family decided that she was ready to go into the real world, and sent her to live with her birth family. During this time in her life she was introduced to the world of LARPing. She was drawn in by it, and took it up as a hobby through middle school and the entirety of high school.

Due to her early tutoring in subjects that no child of her age would comprehend, she felt that she did not need to go to a college, and spent two years to recollect herself and spend times with friends and family. During this time she got back into gaming and LARPing.

Several years later, Leyana would only play VRMMOs. During that time she also had a job as a teacher's aid in a local school. She decided to not follow through with that particular line of work and resigned.

Soon Leyana was tired of work and decided to devote her life to gaming. Once she found confirmation that she was chosen to beta test TDO, she could not refuse.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Rallia Nerio
    APPEARANCE:

Standing at the same height of her player, Rallia sports snow white hair and grey eyes.
    tumblr_na448fwqc61s2opl5o1_250.jpg

RACE: Human
    CLASSES: Warlock, Cleric
    LEVEL:
    EXP: 22
    CREDIT: 0

HP: 28 STR: 10
    MP: 20 VIT: 9
    P.CRIT: 4 INT: 16
    M.CRIT: 5 WIS: 10
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: 15 Earth: 5 Light: 45
    Water: 5 Air: 5 Darkness: -25

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name - Perseverance
      Level learned - 1
      Skill Type - Active
      Cost- 3 MP
      Skill Description - Grants an ally or the caster to gain 5% resistance to all elements and 10% resistance to physical damage.

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME: Cradle Staff
    Type: Staff
    Stats:-
    Description: A beautiful staff that cradles a red orb in a bed of feathers. Image
    ARMOUR NAME: Armored Tunic
    Type: Leather
    Stats: -
    Description: A red and white padded tunic, set of padded boots and gloves that offers noticeable protection.

• Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: For communication between GM and players, players and other players and for fortune to be in out favor.
    ROMANCE: Yes. I may be oblivious to it, but yes.
    OTHER: I got it right this time. I am a good little duckling.
    SIGNATURE: > Techno

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets just hope I got it right this time......
Well, like before, your stat points are eh... Too many. You get 35 max. Here's a calculator for convenience; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kOrlKRaU0sBvl_nDvqRtaqZuoY/edit?usp=drive_web

Also, bit of mmo-terminology; when a skill is active that means it has to be casted, when it's passive it's always on.

Other than that it's good. Just note that with stat-filled equipments you won't be able to wear leather armour ;p

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you. Should be good now. Im not the best at math, plus all the BBC. it got confusing.

@Conrad Norwood I made a mistake with your resistances. Your darkness resistance is a positive 5, not a negative one.

@TechnoSpectre 0-85.5 Cool, cool. Welcome to the team. Here's your resistances;
Fire:15Earth: 5Light:45
Water:5Air:5Darkness:-25

There's actually a couple downloadable calculators (for XP and damage) in the OP to make math easier. They're not 100% complete yet, but should be usable for pretty much everything.

@Conrad Norwood I made a mistake with your resistances. Your darkness resistance is a positive 5, not a negative one.

@TechnoSpectre 0-85.5 Cool, cool. Welcome to the team. Here's your resistances;
Fire:15Earth: 5Light:45
Water:5Air:5Darkness:-25

There's actually a couple downloadable calculators (for XP and damage) in the OP to make math easier. They're not 100% complete yet, but should be usable for pretty much everything.

Dammit, stupid resistances.

@Kestrel Hey, should I change Tecumseh's Turret ability so that it reads that two enemies take only 75% normal damage since the way it reads, it can be interpreted as each opponent receiving full damage?

I'm going to have to put Zephriam on hiatus because I have seemed to have bitten more than I can chew in terms of roleplays...

I'll be back though.

The calculator is not working for me. To calculate magic damage isn't it INT - WIS + M.ATK and M.Def? and where exactly is M.ATK and M.Def? I cannot find it on the sheets of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.