Soul Series: The Beginning ~OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then, best of luck to us all. Last one to go insane of mind wins a cheese basket coupon.

Reactions: rissa
I'm going to get to work getting everyone's CS linked to the first post so it's easier to find characters ^^

Ha I was actually working on a post with all the CSs, but having it in the first post will be a lot more helpful.

I'm really excited to get this RP underway. In the meantime I certainly plan on winning that coupon.

Ha I was actually working on a post with all the CSs, but having it in the first post will be a lot more helpful.

I'm really excited to get this RP underway. In the meantime I certainly plan on winning that coupon.
Oh, well if you're already working on a post then go right ahead, I'll copy it to the OP and credit you ^^

Thank you. OP Updated, I added myself ;)

Hi everyone.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Saff, but if you feel more comfortable calling me Rai'Athar that's fine also. I look forward to creating fond memories with all of you.

Hi everyone.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Saff, but if you feel more comfortable calling me Rai'Athar that's fine also. I look forward to creating fond memories with all of you.

nice to meet ya Saff!!

Reactions: Rai'Athar
It shouldn't take long to get started honestly. It's be a fairly simple and easy start with a smooth transition in getting everyone in the same place and introduced, I think it'll be interesting in seeing how you all confront the situation :D

So would everyone prefer a posting order or just free reign? I'm assuming the cycle means you only want people posting once until everyone else gets a chance to post as well.

So would everyone prefer a posting order or just free reign? I'm assuming the cycle means you only want people posting once until everyone else gets a chance to post as well.
Yeah that's exactly right, an order isn't required unless everyone wants one, but once per cycle means that anyone would be able to post again once everyone else as posted.

• Useful
Reactions: rissa and rechonq
Yeah that's exactly right, an order isn't required unless everyone wants one, but once per cycle means that anyone would be able to post again once everyone else as posted.

Idk about yall, but I'd prefer not having a posting order. Things can get tricky further down the line and personally, I just dislike them. But hypeeeeee, I'm ready for this!

I'm fine with posting cycles (though I've rarely ever used them) but a posting order seems a little too controlled for me.... and hard when we're all on different time zones. Just my thoughts however, I'm flexible.

Definitely itching for the game to start. :jump:

I'm glad you're excited to start. I'm working on the opening at the moment ^^

Reactions: Arcadius
Now before we begin, I was wondering about the prior relationships between the characters.

Would anyone have met each other beforehand?

For me, I was thinking at least for Ronne that he would know Naomi from the times he visited the temple.

All of our backgrounds seem very unique, but it does seem like Ronne would be the most likely to have met some of us. Especially since I'm sure we'll all end up in the Chronicles at some point.

Ronne and Naomi would have a viable preexisting relationship maybe, although that would be partially dependent on what his relationship is with the Emperor as the temples would be under his jurisdiction and protection. Of course not anyone can just waltz into the temples unchallenged, so he'd have to have had some kind of credit that would've allowed him to enter the temples without being turned away by the guards / staff.

Also I think the IC should be ready in an hour or so.

Reactions: rechonq
Status
Not open for further replies.