POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by deeNME to join our community. Please click here to register.
I'm in a therapy program that actually seems promising for once. The professionals assigned to me are extremely kind, and they immediately wanted to know my pronouns too. I feel so...valid. So cared for. This is...nice. <3

• Love
Reactions: Laivindur and Dusk
After years of bad sleep, I, XIII, FINALLY ORDERED A NEW MATTRESS AFTER A FUCK TON OF RESEARCH. I ORDERED BASED ON MY AND MY HUSBANDS SLEEP HABITS AND BODY COMPOSITION. THIS WILL BE THE BEST FUCKING SLEEP I'VE EVER HAD.

Reactions: Laivindur
This is the first Sunday in a year that I actually feel excited to back to work tomorrow! ;_;

Roommate got the huge knot that's been bugging me for 3 days out of my back for me.

(I did get whacked with a pillow for not saying anything sooner, but that was because I was being silly by keeping my mouth shut)

I got an invitation to a job interview to that one job I wanted... so.. yeah, that itself is good news

(even better when/if I get said job.. keep you informed ;3 )

My family and I moved to a new state. Today I should be getting my new library card. That's good times

I was brave enough to set boundaries with the people that have been taking advantage of my kindness! I also ranked up in Valorant! Yaay

I was brave enough to set boundaries with the people that have been taking advantage of my kindness! I also ranked up in Valorant! Yaay
tumblr_oyc3mdjxCG1tqk2tko1_500.gif

My cat Luna decided to cuddle with me on my bed, she only does this once in a blue moon

My cat Luna decided to cuddle with me on my bed, she only does this once in a blue moon
Heeey! Hahah, know the feeling! How lovely <3
Also, I adore the quip on your profile: "Hufflepuff on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets!" Yes! Hahahahah!
How is your rping going? You doing something fun?

It's such a great feeling 😂 it's like I have been chosennnnnn

And thank you 😂 I actually got the saying from Diana! She said it during a hogwarts discussion and I was like omfg I need to use that it's perfect

My rping has been going pretty good :) hope your rping is going good! I'm in the process of moving irl so not very fun

It's such a great feeling 😂 it's like I have been chosennnnnn

And thank you 😂 I actually got the saying from Diana! She said it during a hogwarts discussion and I was like omfg I need to use that it's perfect

My rping has been going pretty good :) hope your rping is going good! I'm in the process of moving irl so not very fun
Aah ^^
Moving! Good luck!

Was not injured in the car crash.

• Love
Reactions: Blue
I fought a Sasquatch. I didn't win, but perhaps the real fighting was the friends we made along the way.

I'm now also banned from ever returning to Dallas, Indiana, or ever interacting with corn-stalks ever again.

I'm not entirely certain whether these two outcomes are related. Fun weekend, though.