POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Went out to lunch!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Soon I will have my caffeine.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Lyrikai
One of my residents has made a complete 180 and I'm so happy for them! Two weeks ago the poor thing was so miserable and thought their kids abandoned them. They barely wanted to get out of bed. Now they're playing bingo and coming down to the dining room for dinner every night. Best part is, they're eating! They're such a sweetheart too. It warms my heart to see them finally coming out of their shell.

I'm re-learning how to animate and it's kind of revived my passion for art again. It's nice to feel inspired after being in a rut for a while.

My cat was purring next to me when I laid down for a nap <3

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I meditated for the first time in weeks. Felt nice.

• Love
Reactions: Apparition
got transferred to a new department at work that'll give me a boost into management!

the new fetish masks I ordered in Ukraine are about to arrive today :3

I am just really happy I got back into RP ~ it is making me so much more excited to write again after I got burnt out working on books and editing.

Oh and I got to play a game with my friend today!

Reactions: jarek56
I got to wipe my ass with real toilet paper today. Livin' the high life, cookin' with gas!

• Haha
Reactions: Sapphire Rose
I am at peace.
With all my mental issues and random things, I love the feeling of letting go and focusing on the now because I may be flawed but I am still an amazing person. And I'm thankful for my real friends.

• Love
Reactions: jarek56
Been working hard on a video game! Going forward beautifully

As soon as I finish this "reflections" paper, the summer semester is at an end!
Made it out with mostly B's but I'll take it.

I'm finally going to see the Barbie movie! I'm going solo, but that's okay. My husband and kids wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
The person I had a date with last week answered my last PM and agreed to another date.. been so excited I had to masturbate :3

We're FINALLY working on our living room after what feels like months of waiting! I can't wait to get my new furniture up.

I feel better today!

im alive. i made it thru the past two hellish workweeks. and tho my wrist still hurts, i can pick things up again!

I got replies done yesterday. I am interviewing a friend for a paper and it's nice learning things I didn't know about them.

I made a doctor's appointment all by myself! I keep telling folks but I'm very proud of myself