Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

"I-I'm pretty sure the bullet went through," She replied groaning at the pain, concerned about the fact that the G-virus inside her body wasn't healing it. "I usually just shrug off something like this...guess this place is even weirder than I thought."

The first aid seemed to have done the trick and stopped the bleeding, though obviously Sherry wasn't out of the waters just yet, but this should do the trick. "Thanks for the assist," She replied getting back to her feet. "And here I thought I was going to be the one doing the rescuing."

"As okay as I'll ever be, considering the circumstances." Sherry emphasized that by clutching unto her wound. "I'm just glad that we're all still ali-"

*BOOM*

Sherry was interrupted by a booming knock on the front door.

The entire room went silent for a moment before it happened again, and again, and again. The knocks were applied with such force that the sturdy steel door nearly fell off the hinges, but despite everything it appeared the door would hold any unwanted visitor outside.

As quickly as it started the knocks subsided leaving the group in silence once again. "Sounds like heading back outside is out of the question." Sherry finally said to break the silence. "Guess we have this welcoming house to investigate then. Maybe we'll find some clues?"

If anyone had went past the stairs that went around the now dry fountain they'd found that it would open into a large foyer with another set of stairs in the middle heading up as well as a number of doors on either side of the room. As with the rest of the town the mansion was in several stages of decay. The chandelier hanging high up still looked rather majestic though, despite the dust and grime.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee
Hoping that Varus had stopped fighting for now, Chucky shook his head and muttered something under his breath before making his way up the stairs in the foyer.

@Jeremi @Otto

What? Why did no one believe her?! "I can say I killed him, because I did! Reaped his soul myself! It led to my suspension from my job and a large tailoring sum to get the blood out of the coat, yes, but I-"

latest

"W-Wait. Did...did you say 1893...? That can't be right! It's 1888! You're five years early, my dear! A-And what do you mean, 'outlive Lord Tennyson'? He's not dead yet!
tumblr_inline_o0vlvl2HPh1rxsf53_100.png

"... Pardon?"

It was all Ethan could say. Was the woman just mad? Ethan didn't dislike Grell, but he'd be lying if he didn't think there was just something strange about her. First, the weird words like "Shinigami" or whatever, coupled with talks of being some sort of Grim Reaper, and then even claiming she was the one who slew Jack the Ripper without anyone ever knowing, and now, saying that it's 1888? Well, he guessed that "a few months ago" and believing it to be 1888 would have been more consistent, but Ethan was too puzzled to even be able to piece together that puzzle.

"I think you are five years in the past, dear. Though..." Ethan furrowed his brow for a moment, remembering the clothing store they were in earlier, and how the fashion there... did seem a bit off. As in, nothing he'd ever seen before.

Turning toward Numahime, he pursed his lips. "Why... Why did you ask what decade we're from? Where are you even--?"
The entire room went silent for a moment before it happened again, and again, and again. The knocks were applied with such force that the sturdy steel door nearly fell off the hinges, but despite everything it appeared the door would hold any unwanted visitor outside.

As quickly as it started the knocks subsided leaving the group in silence once again. "Sounds like heading back outside is out of the question." Sherry finally said to break the silence. "Guess we have this welcoming house to investigate then. Maybe we'll find some clues?"

If anyone had went past the stairs that went around the now dry fountain they'd found that it would open into a large foyer with another set of stairs in the middle heading up as well as a number of doors on either side of the room. As with the rest of the town the mansion was in several stages of decay. The chandelier hanging high up still looked rather majestic though, despite the dust and grime.​
tumblr_inline_o0vlvpW6Px1rxsf53_100.png

Ethan found himself interrupted by the bang at the door that rendered Sherry and the rest of the group silent, loud enough to even startle Chucky and his new friend out of their fight. He instinctively stepped back as he witnessed the knocks fly off, but then... nothing happened. At least, initially. And then, before anyone knew it, the dark air was lifted back to how it was normally, meaning that it didn't feel all that much lighter than it was before.

Silently nodding in response to Sherry's suggestion to look around for something - anything, since Ethan couldn't really say what exactly they'd be looking for - of interest, the man pursed his lips slightly as he saw the little dwarf make his way into the foyer, prompting him to purse his lips as he looked back toward his group. "Shall we get moving then? We can talk as we walk. After all, I think... we have a lot to discuss."

@Yun Lee @Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Others

"We do indeed. Anything beats standing around waiting for something worse than a knock on that door." Grell had had it up to here with the spooky ongoings in this town. What a dreadful place this was...but at least this little mystery was enough to distract her from it all. As she walked up the stairs, Grell started to put together what they knew. Finally, a good mystery!

90446df49ea74c3795020aa4a56dfeda.gif

"So, let me get this straight. You and I are apart by five years, and Numahime is far ahead of us-at least, from what I can gather. There's a little girl who claims to be Jack the Ripper, but I took care of him myself. Now, Jack dying in 1888 makes sense lines up for us all with what you said about the news reports and Numahime's smart little comment...but what about the little girl? And that Hot Topic that both the doll and Queen's boyfriend knew of...I've never heard of such a thing!"

@Verite @Jeremi

"We do indeed. Anything beats standing around waiting for something worse than a knock on that door." Grell had had it up to here with the spooky ongoings in this town. What a dreadful place this was...but at least this little mystery was enough to distract her from it all. As she walked up the stairs, Grell started to put together what they knew. Finally, a good mystery!

"So, let me get this straight. You and I are apart by five years, and Numahime is far ahead of us-at least, from what I can gather. There's a little girl who claims to be Jack the Ripper, but I took care of him myself. Now, Jack dying in 1888 makes sense lines up for us all with what you said about the news reports and Numahime's smart little comment...but what about the little girl? And that Hot Topic that both the doll and Queen's boyfriend knew of...I've never heard of such a thing!"

@Verite @Jeremi
Chucky-7.jpg

"Oh my god... who gives a shit?!" Chucky asked as they made their way up the stairs. "Hot Topic is a goddamn store, dumbass. You fucks talk like you're from the goddamn fourteen hundreds!"

@Verite @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Hoping that Varus had stopped fighting for now, Chucky shook his head and muttered something under his breath before making his way up the stairs in the foyer.

@Jeremi @Otto

7113463813_cc1c200dfe_b.jpg

Well up the stairs Chucky and the others found a long hallway and a door leading to the left. The hallway didn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary about it and looked surprisingly clean. However anyone with keen eyes would spot what appeared to be a knife laying inside the fire place at the end of the hall.​

@Verite @Jeremi

"I'm ahead of you by over a hundred years,"
Sherry replied to the two. "Where I'm from it's 2013." This was certainly surprising, but at the end of the day not much weirder then anything they'd seen here so far. "I don't know how it works but sounds like we're all from different periods of time."

@thatguyinthestore @Verite @Yun Lee @UpperFloor

"Eighteen hundreds, dear. If you would stop getting into silly little fights, you'd know that." Speaking of, Grell made a grab for the knife before Chucky could get it.
@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Well up the stairs Chucky and the others found a long hallway and a door leading to the left. The hallway didn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary about it and looked surprisingly clean. However anyone with keen eyes would spot what appeared to be a knife laying inside the fire place at the end of the hall.​

Sherry replied to the two. "Where I'm from it's 2013." This was certainly surprising, but at the end of the day not much weirder then anything they'd seen here so far. "I don't know how it works but sounds like we're all from different periods of time."

"Eighteen hundreds, dear. If you would stop getting into silly little fights, you'd know that." Speaking of, Grell made a grab for the knife before Chucky could get it.
"It ain't my fault that the little bitch attacked m--" Chucky stopped mid sentence when he saw the knife on the fireplace. Before he could grab it, though, he saw that redhead bitch going for it instead!

9d91a0a09e1599e1db553762d2a9342c.jpg

"NO!! THAT'S MY KNIFE, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Chucky screamed as he ran past her as fast as he could and attempted to grab the knife before that she devil could get her grimy mitts on it. Once he got over to the knife, Chucky attempted to kick Grell's hand away just to further his chances of getting it!!!

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite

"It ain't my fault that the little bitch attacked m--" Chucky stopped mid sentence when he saw the knife on the fireplace. Before he could grab it, though, he saw that redhead bitch going for it instead!

"NO!! THAT'S MY KNIFE, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Chucky screamed as he ran past her as fast as he could and attempted to grab the knife before that she devil could get her grimy mitts on it!

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite

"Wait, hold on!" Sherry shouted after all but as Grell made her move towards the knife the fire place suddenly burst into life and singed her hand. The flames in the fire place subsided and the knife had vanished in its place was just a pile of ashes.​

"OUCH!" Grell yanked her hand away, shaking it as she winced in pain. "Hothothot! Ugh, at least that's not my dominant hand..." She would glare at Chucky. "I'd rather burn my hand a hundred times before I let you get a weapon and turn us all into swiss cheese!" She would then shove Chucky into the fireplace with her good hand, hopefully getting him a little crispy.

That's what you get for calling her a whore, buddy.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Verite

"Wait, hold on!" Sherry shouted after all but as Grell made her move towards the knife the fire place suddenly burst into life and singed her hand. The flames in the fire place subsided and the knife had vanished in its place was just a pile of ashes.​

"..."

Chucky only sat in silence for a moment as he watched his precious knife burn out of existence, staring at where it once sat in complete and utter disbelief.

sCdZo1.gif

"NOOOOO!!!" The doll yelled before turning to Grell and glaring at her. "You know what lady... you're first!" Chucky said through heavy, angry breaths, only to get shoved in the fireplace moments later.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite

Last edited:
"Oh, please. I've survived an entire army of killer dolls. You're not special." Grell would go rejoin Ethan and Sherry, tired of the dumb children's toy. "I think we're all in agreement that we keep that wretched thing away from anything that could be used as a weapon," she said in a hushed voice.

"OUCH!" Grell yanked her hand away, shaking it as she winced in pain. "Hothothot! Ugh, at least that's not my dominant hand..." She would glare at Chucky. "I'd rather burn my hand a hundred times before I let you get a weapon and turn us all into swiss cheese!" She would then shove Chucky into the fireplace with her good hand, hopefully getting him a little crispy.

That's what you get for calling her a whore, buddy.

Chucky was lucky. As he landed in the fireplace he didn't feel any heat emitting from it at all, in fact Chucky felt a slight chill running down his. Having been thrown in however made the pile of ashes fly out revealing what appeared to be a handle to a hatch under the ashes.​

"Oh, please. I've survived an entire army of killer dolls. You're not special." Grell would go rejoin Ethan and Sherry, tired of the dumb children's toy. "I think we're all in agreement that we keep that wretched thing away from anything that could be used as a weapon," she said in a hushed voice.

"No arguments from me..." Sherry replied back. Even if she wanted them all to work together it was quite clear that some in their group were not team players.​

Chucky was lucky. As he landed in the fireplace he didn't feel any heat emitting from it at all, in fact Chucky felt a slight chill running down his. Having been thrown in however made the pile of ashes fly out revealing what appeared to be a handle to a hatch under the ashes.

"No arguments from me..." Sherry replied back. Even if she wanted them all to work together it was quite clear that some in their group were not team players.

"Well ain't that a fuckin' bitch..." Chucky muttered upon realizing that the fire wasn't having any effect on him at all. He'd been burned alive before, so this was a pleasant surprise. An even more pleasant surprise, however, was the handle to the hatch he'd uncovered thanks to Grell.

"Lookey what we got here..." The doll muttered before pulling on the handle to see where the hatch led.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite

The fact that a knife was even in the fire place was odd to Seishin, though seeing Grell get singed and Chucky pushed into the fire place the Jinrou seemed surprised, the doll wasn't burning.

"A latch in a fireplace of all places?" he questioned aloud. Something could of been hidden down there, whether ot was something that could be useful was debatable. The fact that possesed doll was able to even touch it so far though, made the Jinrou more uneasy than he felt earlier. Frowning, he just waited to see what would happen.

Keeping in mind what that doll had said about being a serial killer he made a mental note to keep an eye on him as well as keep a safe distance.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Upperfloor

tumblr_inline_o0vm0kQhnt1rxsf53_100.png

"Don't listen to her, Ms. Sutcliff. She's probably just playing. Ain't any goddamn way a little girl is Jack the Goddamn Ripper, after all. 'Sides, no one's reported a murder from him in five years or so, unless I missed a whole bunch of newspapers. This girl must have been in diapers back then. Realistically," Ethan piped up, briefly breaking away from his exchange with Bray.

"I think the real question is... What's a little girl doing in such... indecent clothing? Can barely call it clothing. Christ Almighty, I hope there's a towel or something nearby to cover you up with, kid," he said to the silver-haired girl, crossing his arms.

Meanwhile, the midget got himself into a fight, but Ethan was too tired to give a shit about that at the moment. It'll work itself out eventually... or not. Whatever.

@Yun Lee @Crow

"Jack the Ripper hasn't committed a murder...because I'm the one that killed him!" Well, her, technically. And that was only half true...considering Grell was also technically Jack the Ripper. No way in Hell was she going to say that out loud, however. "This jacket I'm wearing? I collected it as a trophy, which is how I know she's lying. And yes, dear, save that getup for the bedroom-when you're much older, of course." Actually...Grell would look cute in the little guttersnipe's clothes-maybe she could get some lingerie custom-made after this little ordeal.

"Wait, wait...five years? But the Jack the Ripper killings only ended a few months ago!" How peculiar... "Maybe they just stopped publicizing them in America? Scandals seem to lose their glamour after a while there, or so I've heard."

@Verite @Crow

"Ehh? Seriously? You wanna fight guns with a pointy stick? I mean, I don't really mind you getting rid of those disgusting dolls. But that's pretty stupid, you know."

Numahime raised an eyebrow at Trevor's sudden readiness just because he had a stake. Guns weren't something that should have posed a challenge to her, but for some reason she had no real way to fight back here.

"...You guys, what decade are you from again?"

Though Numahime's style of dress suggested she was from an old, by-gone era, it seemed that these people thought Jack the Ripper was still a relevant topic. Which put them...

Er, in some time or other.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Whoever else is there​

tumblr_inline_o0vlo0BvEb1rxsf53_100.png

"Uh... Hmm."

Where to start with that?

"I think you misunderstand, Miss Sutcliff. I did say I was born in America, but... Well, I haven't actually been there in quite a while. In fact, I suppose you could say I made London my new home, to keep things simple," Ethan said, clearing his throat, "In any case... I mean, no one's ever sure when he stopped, some say '88 or damned '91, but you wanna go ahead and say you killed him like that?" He inquired, almost impressed with how casually Grell had said that to a degree, as he crossed his arms incredulously. He was honestly unsure of how to even react to such a statement, that such an infamous killer who disappeared into the night as abruptly as he'd appeared in the first place was put down without any fanfare to it.

"Couldn't tell ya how they covered him in America, though... Either way, I think you might be mistaken, ma'am. If I do say so myself, at least. Couldn't have been only a few months ago, unless you just happened to find him when he wasn't in the act. Never woulda thought I'd live in a world where a murderer like him would outlive Lord Tennyson though if that's the case," he continued, before proceeding to frown when Numahime said something rather peculiar.

"... The hell do you mean what decade am I from?" Ethan inquired in response to the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I didn't realize it wasn't our good Lord the year 1893 in certain places in the world."

And thus, the confusion would begin soon enough, no doubt.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Crow @Josh M @Takumi @Others

What? Why did no one believe her?! "I can say I killed him, because I did! Reaped his soul myself! It led to my suspension from my job and a large tailoring sum to get the blood out of the coat, yes, but I-"
latest

"W-Wait. Did...did you say 1893...? That can't be right! It's 1888! You're five years early, my dear! A-And what do you mean, 'outlive Lord Tennyson'? He's not dead yet!"

@Verite @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi

"Just like how you are unsure if we are telling the truth, we are unsure if you are speaking the truth. We never did have enough to wear such aristocratic attire," Jack says, then turns to Numahime, "much less have any need to keep track of the years." Jack continues. "We do remember meeting our end however, twice, in fact. The first one did not, in any way, involve her. It did, however, involve someone who used ma-"

Before Jack could continue, an explosion interrupted her.​

"I-I'm pretty sure the bullet went through," She replied groaning at the pain, concerned about the fact that the G-virus inside her body wasn't healing it. "I usually just shrug off something like this...guess this place is even weirder than I thought."

The first aid seemed to have done the trick and stopped the bleeding, though obviously Sherry wasn't out of the waters just yet, but this should do the trick. "Thanks for the assist," She replied getting back to her feet. "And here I thought I was going to be the one doing the rescuing."

"As okay as I'll ever be, considering the circumstances." Sherry emphasized that by clutching unto her wound. "I'm just glad that we're all still ali-"

*BOOM*

Sherry was interrupted by a booming knock on the front door.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

@Jeremi @Otto

"... Pardon?"

It was all Ethan could say. Was the woman just mad? Ethan didn't dislike Grell, but he'd be lying if he didn't think there was just something strange about her. First, the weird words like "Shinigami" or whatever, coupled with talks of being some sort of Grim Reaper, and then even claiming she was the one who slew Jack the Ripper without anyone ever knowing, and now, saying that it's 1888? Well, he guessed that "a few months ago" and believing it to be 1888 would have been more consistent, but Ethan was too puzzled to even be able to piece together that puzzle.

"I think you are five years in the past, dear. Though..." Ethan furrowed his brow for a moment, remembering the clothing store they were in earlier, and how the fashion there... did seem a bit off. As in, nothing he'd ever seen before.

Turning toward Numahime, he pursed his lips. "Why... Why did you ask what decade we're from? Where are you even--?"

Ethan found himself interrupted by the bang at the door that rendered Sherry and the rest of the group silent, loud enough to even startle Chucky and his new friend out of their fight. He instinctively stepped back as he witnessed the knocks fly off, but then... nothing happened. At least, initially. And then, before anyone knew it, the dark air was lifted back to how it was normally, meaning that it didn't feel all that much lighter than it was before.

Silently nodding in response to Sherry's suggestion to look around for something - anything, since Ethan couldn't really say what exactly they'd be looking for - of interest, the man pursed his lips slightly as he saw the little dwarf make his way into the foyer, prompting him to purse his lips as he looked back toward his group. "Shall we get moving then? We can talk as we walk. After all, I think... we have a lot to discuss."

@Verite @Jeremi

"NO!! THAT'S MY KNIFE, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Chucky screamed as he ran past her as fast as he could and attempted to grab the knife before that she devil could get her grimy mitts on it. Once he got over to the knife, Chucky attempted to kick Grell's hand away just to further his chances of getting it!!!

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite

Jack laughed at the antics that ensued.

"Maybe we do need your company after all," she mocks their pain.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Upperfloor​

"Well ain't that a fuckin' bitch..." Chucky muttered upon realizing that the fire wasn't having any effect on him at all. He'd been burned alive before, so this was a pleasant surprise. An even more pleasant surprise, however, was the handle to the hatch he'd uncovered thanks to Grell.

"Lookey what we got here..." The doll muttered before pulling on the handle to see where the hatch led.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite

Opening the hatch Chucky found a ladder leading down. The darkness enveloped the area and you couldn't get a good look what was down there or how far down the ladder actually went.

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Yun Lee @UpperFloor

Opening the hatch Chucky found a ladder leading down. The darkness enveloped the area and you couldn't get a good look what was down there or how far down the ladder actually went.

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Yun Lee @UpperFloor

"If only we had our lantern," Jack comments, before briefly looking at the fireplace.

Jack takes one of the chairs in the room in an attempt to break a leg off.

"Is anyone thinking what we thinking?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Yun Lee @UpperFloor

@Sen

"If only we had our lantern," Jack comments, before briefly looking at the fireplace.

Jack takes one of the chairs in the room in an attempt to break a leg off.

"Is anyone thinking what we thinking?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Yun Lee @UpperFloor

@Sen
hqdefault.jpg

"I think I gotta better idea..." Chucky said, grinning wickedly as Jack took the leg off one of the chairs. Once she made her way to the hatch, Chucky attempted to push her over the ledge.

"Ladies first!" Chucky said with a chuckle.

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

hqdefault.jpg

"I think I gotta better idea..." Chucky said, grinning wickedly as Jack took the leg off one of the chairs. Once she made her way to the hatch, Chucky attempted to push her over the ledge.

"Ladies first!" Chucky said with a chuckle.

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Jack hung onto the ledge on the opposite side, before using momentum to somersault upwards and enter a combat stance, facing Chucky.

ibu3d9U.jpg

"Are you asking to be dismembered, Chucky?"

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"... Pardon?"

@Verite @Jeremi

When it became evident that it was time to move on, Trevor rose from his seat and donned his fur coat once more, keeping note of his makeshift stake and moving to rejoin Ethan, Grell and the others. He'd seemed to have re-joined the conversation at a bad time.

upload_2017-10-17_6-32-42.png

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me."

Trevor groaned as a new well of confusion was opened on his group. Normally, he'd write these people off as lunatics (in Grell's case he's already done that), but with how everything else has been adding up in this place, time travel became a legitimate concept. It dawned on Trevor that everything did look quite. . . alien. He's traveled all across Wallachia and has never seen anything like that clothing store, with all the bizarre machines and implements coming from a time far from his own.

The only other building that came close to having that kind of advanced design was the castle of Dracula - long hallways, torches that light on up on their own, sinister machinations on every step.

That didn't make the Belmont feel any better about the entire ordeal, really.

"Last I checked, it was still 1456 in Wallachia. Just a year after the massacre at Targoviste. Looks like we're that far from home."

"God, I need a drink."

Trevor continued up the stairs with the rest of the group and seemed too fazed out to pay much attention to the short quarell between the doll and the girl. He did, however, catch the hidden latch in the fireplace.
The fact that a knife was even in the fire place was odd to Seishin, though seeing Grell get singed and Chucky pushed into the fire place the Jinrou seemed surprised, the doll wasn't burning.

"A latch in a fireplace of all places?" he questioned aloud. Something could of been hidden down there, whether ot was something that could be useful was debatable. The fact that possesed doll was able to even touch it so far though, made the Jinrou more uneasy than he felt earlier. Frowning, he just waited to see what would happen.

Keeping in mind what that doll had said about being a serial killer he made a mental note to keep an eye on him as well as keep a safe distance.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Upperfloor

"Not that out of place, it makes more sense than hiding a chicken dinner in the walls."

Trevor paused, then looked at the group.

upload_2017-10-17_6-31-47.jpeg

". . . What? I'm not joking."

@Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Crow @Upperfloor

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite